More from the loony Right

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Me neither. It verifies the fact that radical Right is a threat to my nation.
Since some of what you pejoratively call "the radical Right" is just Americans, I wonder what the heck you are referring to as "my nation". Obviously you're not referring to America.

7djengo7

7djengo7

All platforms have rules, including this one. You have freedom of speech providing you operate within set out parameters.

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal of the fact I stated in my previous post: viz., that by "freedom of speech" you mean freedom of some speech, but not of all speech?

Do you have a problem with that?

With what? The fact that privately-owned platforms (like TOL) have (and often act on) rules stipulating what their members cannot use the platform to say without being banned therefrom? No, I've no problem with that. Do you? In fact, I'd have no problem even with such platforms banning members without any provocation, whatsoever, if the owners/administrators thereof simply feel like so doing and are under no contractual obligation against so doing.

Perhaps the most important question to be considered whenever the phrase, "freedom of speech," is brought up is: Freedom from what?

Arthur Brain

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal of the fact I stated in my previous post: viz., that by "freedom of speech" you mean freedom of some speech, but not of all speech?

With what? The fact that privately-owned platforms (like TOL) have (and often act on) rules stipulating what their members cannot use the platform to say without being banned therefrom? No, I've no problem with that. Do you? In fact, I'd have no problem even with such platforms banning members without any provocation, whatsoever, if the owners/administrators thereof simply feel like so doing and are under no contractual obligation against so doing.

Perhaps the most important question to be considered whenever the phrase, "freedom of speech," is brought up is: Freedom from what?
You have the same freedom of speech as anyone else. I support the right of anyone and everyone to air their views, bat crazy as some of them may be. Social platforms have rules and if you break them through non compliance then don't be surprised if you get given the boot. Sure, some platforms ban for no particular reason and that's their prerogative although they're hardly gonna last long.

marke

Republicans spit on God in so many ways that you don't even take into consideration. Remember what Jesus said: "Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, you do unto me."
Idiots think God's wrath will fall on those who disrespect the least of His abortionists who murder the greatest of God's enemies in the womb.