More from the loony Right

marke

So you would let such a criminal walk the streets?

So you would run the risk of such a criminal breaking out of prison, and force me and everyone else to pay for his incarceration for the rest of his life, keeping him fed, clothed, medicated, educated, entertained, legally represented, cool in summer and warm in winter?

Have you ever considered what God says the punishment should be?
I think you misunderstand. On construction jobs, if some uncivilized worker takes a leak behind the building and someone sees him that bum can be arrested and charged with a sex crime. There are varying degrees of offenses for sex crimes just as there are varying degrees of other crimes. Not all those who commit a sex crime should be jailed for dozens of years or, worse, executed.

marke

It's not cruel or inhumane to have a penal system that protects society and punishes crime. I'm not retreading the whole DP/prison stuff when it's been hashed out enough times already and still there for anyone to wade through as they will.

The far right absolutely includes Nazis as they were far right wing and it's only far right extremists that would endorse practices that the risible regime carried out such as yourself who would have society forced to live in what would be tantamount to a totalitarian state. Your brand of religious extremism is no better, it's just as abhorrent and thankfully in the West it would never come about in any meaningful sense. Homosexuals have and should have the right to live free from such pathetic persecution.

The Nazis didn't persecute criminals or seek any form of justice at all. They killed swathes of people who simply didn't fit their pathetic standard of the "ideal". Not comparable at all.
The far right includes those falsely accused by hateful, intolerant, fascist leftists of being Nazis.

marke

Okay, but you don't agree with some here that homosexuals should face persecution and execution, correct?
No, the penalty for committing acts of homosexuality should be severe, but the death penalty should be reserved for things like homosexual rape or assaults. America is not under OT Jewish law even though those OT laws contain good, God-given principles crucial for civilized human societies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Punishments should range from probation to life imprisonment. If more serious crimes were committed in conjunction with sexual crimes then the death penalty could be appropriate.

So you would let such a criminal walk the streets?

So you would run the risk of such a criminal breaking out of prison, and force me and everyone else to pay for his incarceration for the rest of his life, keeping him fed, clothed, medicated, educated, entertained, legally represented, cool in summer and warm in winter?

Have you ever considered what God says the punishment should be?

I think you misunderstand.

I understand you just fine, marke!

Hence why I asked you those follow up questions, because I'm not entirely sure that you understand just what it was you were actually saying!

You said, when I asked you to tell us what the punishment should be for sexual crimes, particularly with regards to the crimes you mentioned in post #630, that such criminals should suffer punishments ranging from probation to life imprisonment.

Probation means "the release of an offender from detention, subject to a period of good behavior under supervision"

Life imprisonment means that the offender will be locked away like an animal, keeping him fed, clothed, medicated, educated, entertained, legally represented, cool in summer and warm in winter, and people like you and me are forced to pay for ALL of it!

Do you not see the problem with EITHER of those?

Again, I ask, Do you REALLY want such people walking the streets, "out on probation"?

How is that a punishment at all?

On construction jobs, if some uncivilized worker takes a leak behind the building and someone sees him that bum can be arrested and charged with a sex crime.

No, that's not a "sex crime" at all. It's just public indecency, which I bet you have no idea what the punishment should be for such crimes... Not what it is. What it SHOULD be.

There are varying degrees of offenses for sex crimes just as there are varying degrees of other crimes. Not all those who commit a sex crime should be jailed for dozens of years or, worse, executed.

You keep saying "it shouldn't be this," or, "it shouldn't be that."

Again, I ask, Have you considered what GOD says the punishments should be for certain crimes? Because as far as I can tell, you have not.

It's one thing to not even know what God says about a matter.

It's quite another to say "yes, I know what God says in His word about such things, but I think it should be something else now."

So which is it, marke?

marke

I understand you just fine, marke!

Hence why I asked you those follow up questions, because I'm not entirely sure that you understand just what it was you were actually saying!

You said, when I asked you to tell us what the punishment should be for sexual crimes, particularly with regards to the crimes you mentioned in post #630, that such criminals should suffer punishments ranging from probation to life imprisonment.

Probation means "the release of an offender from detention, subject to a period of good behavior under supervision"

Life imprisonment means that the offender will be locked away like an animal, keeping him fed, clothed, medicated, educated, entertained, legally represented, cool in summer and warm in winter, and people like you and me are forced to pay for ALL of it!

Do you not see the problem with EITHER of those?

Again, I ask, Do you REALLY want such people walking the streets, "out on probation"?

How is that a punishment at all?

No, that's not a "sex crime" at all. It's just public indecency, which I bet you have no idea what the punishment should be for such crimes... Not what it is. What it SHOULD be.

Again, I ask, Have you considered what GOD says the punishments should be for certain crimes? Because as far as I can tell, you have not.

It's quite another to say "yes, I know what God says in His word about such things, but I think it should be something else now."

So which is it, marke?
I believe sexual crimes range from the less serious to the more serious. What punishment should be given to a pre-teen who peeks in on his sister in the shower, for example? Not the same punishment that should be given to a middle-aged man who rapes a young girl.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I believe sexual crimes range from the less serious to the more serious.

Yes, you said that already.

What punishment should be given to a pre-teen who peeks in on his sister in the shower, for example?

That's what I'm asking YOU, marke!

What SHOULD the punishment be?!

Not the same punishment that should be given to a middle-aged man who rapes a young girl.

So which is it, marke?

Arthur Brain

No, the penalty for committing acts of homosexuality should be severe, but the death penalty should be reserved for things like homosexual rape or assaults. America is not under OT Jewish law even though those OT laws contain good, God-given principles crucial for civilized human societies.
Why should there be any severe penalty for acts of homosexuality at all? We don't live in a totalitarian state or some dictatorship fueled by far right religious zealotry that would force such laws onto the populace and that's a good thing, right?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why should there be any severe penalty for acts of homosexuality at all? We don't live in a totalitarian state or some dictatorship fueled by far right religious zealotry that would force such laws onto the populace and that's a good thing, right?
No.

Instead we have homos and trannys running rampant, mass killings the norm, hatred and vitriol online, abortion, and medical and firearms tyranny.

I'd take the dictatorship. At least then we'd have a fighting chance.

marke

Yes, you said that already.

That's what I'm asking YOU, marke!

One of my grandsons was sent to a reformatory at age 13 for doing something wrong in relation to his sister. I do not know what he did but I do know that once the state got its hands on him, they tortured his mother (my daughter) with endless bureaucratic nightmare regulations, requirements, abuse, and more. The state did not obey its own rules nor keep its promises. My daughter had turned her son in but not for spite nor ill will, yet the state insisted that she be tested regularly for mental issues (she always passed their tests with flying colors - proving she was not mentally damaged). She was a single mom (her husband went to prison for molesting one of their daughters) yet she had to regularly take off work and travel excessive miles to meet their demands for observation.

I was not happy with the state. I am sure the woman primarily in charge of the social case was racist and despised Christianity. When the state did finally release her son, more than a year after he was supposed to be released, my daughter moved out of that state (I encouraged her to do so.)

What punishment should a kid get for committing a sex crime? You tell me.

marke

Some on the far right share views comparable with the Nazis. Not all but some, certainly.
I assume you are suggesting that white people who show signs of patriotism are to be judged to be racist American 'nationalists.' One trick of the democrat party has been to portray republicans as white nationalist racists (NAZIS). The implied lie is politically driven and is causing great divisions among Americans that otherwise would not exist if not for the propagandist lie.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

One of my grandsons was sent to a reformatory at age 13 for doing something wrong in relation to his sister. I do not know what he did but I do know that once the state got its hands on him, they tortured his mother (my daughter) with endless bureaucratic nightmare regulations, requirements, abuse, and more. The state did not obey its own rules nor keep its promises. My daughter had turned her son in but not for spite nor ill will, yet the state insisted that she be tested regularly for mental issues (she always passed their tests with flying colors - proving she was not mentally damaged). She was a single mom (her husband went to prison for molesting one of their daughters) yet she had to regularly take off work and travel excessive miles to meet their demands for observation.

I was not happy with the state. I am sure the woman primarily in charge of the social case was racist and despised Christianity. When the state did finally release her son, more than a year after he was supposed to be released, my daughter moved out of that state (I encouraged her to do so.)

JudgeRightly: *asks what the punishment should be for a given crime*
Marke: . . . . . . . . [No answer.]

What punishment should a kid get for committing a sex crime? You tell me.

Why won't you answer my question, marke? You keep trying to ask me, but I'm the one asking you. I'm not going to tell you anything until you answer.

If you don't know what it should be, that's fine, you just have to say, "I don't know!" But you won't! You just keep refusing to answer!

Answer the question!

Arthur Brain

No.

Instead we have homos and trannys running rampant, mass killings the norm, hatred and vitriol online, abortion, and medical and firearms tyranny.

I'd take the dictatorship. At least then we'd have a fighting chance.
"Running rampant"? What, you mean being able to live their lives like everyone else and go about everyday stuff like everyone else? Oh, the horror! "Mass killings the norm"? America sure has a problem with gun violence and that could be reduced with sensible adjustments to firearms laws and ownership. "Hatred and vitriol online"? Well, there's sure some bat crazy and dark stuff on far right channels but what ya gonna do, censor the internet? There's already safeguards in place. "Abortion"? Well, in America Roe V Wade was overturned. "Medical & firearms tyranny"? Such as?

"Fighting chance"? What are you going on about now? Fighting chance against what?! You wanna be glad you live where you have freedoms that people in totalitarian states just do not have instead of moaning.

Arthur Brain

Brain thinks the Nazis were right.
This coming from someone who's just claimed he'd prefer to live under a dictatorship. Oh. The. Irony. Not very bright are ya? Still, as before, it's only thickos and wingnuts who would be gormless enough to posit your above. Ho hum.

Arthur Brain

I assume you are suggesting that white people who show signs of patriotism are to be judged to be racist American 'nationalists.' One trick of the democrat party has been to portray republicans as white nationalist racists (NAZIS). The implied lie is politically driven and is causing great divisions among Americans that otherwise would not exist if not for the propagandist lie.
No, I wasn't suggesting that.

Arthur Brain

Very few republicans can rightly be labeled "Nazis." That whole construct is a democrat ruse to deceive the ignorant and unlearned into thinking democrats are better than conservatives.
There's still a percentage that emulate and unashamedly laud Nazi ideology. There are others, while on the surface highly critical of the regime, share some traits in common - such as advocating a religious dictatorship that would usurp many freedoms we have in the west.