More from the loony Right

marke

marke

The Nazis sure thought homosexuals should be persecuted and put into death camps. So, you agree with the Nazis? What they did? Telling. Especially in light of your defining them as left wing. You obviously share some of the attributes of their ideology.
Fascists have no tolerance for common sense and the good values of Christians. They are mentally diseased by sin which is why they advocate killing innocent people, whether cops, whites, blacks, babies, or others.

marke

Should pedophiles be persecuted?

Should rapists be persecuted?

Should people who murder their unborn children be persecuted?
Yes, laws against sexual immorality and perversion are good laws as long as the sentences for violating those laws are appropriate.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What should I think of those who want abortionist doctors killed, homosexuals executed, black men murdered, white men murdered, cops murdered, Americans murdered, babies murdered, and so forth? I think they need to find forgiveness and salvation in Jesus.
Do you know someone who thinks that? Name them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What should I think of those who want abortionist doctors killed, homosexuals executed,

What does God say, should be your first response.

black men murdered, white men murdered, cops murdered, Americans murdered, babies murdered, and so forth?

Funny how you make a distinction between "killed" or "executed" with the above two examples, and "murdered" with the rest.

I wonder why...

I think they need to find forgiveness and salvation in Jesus.

That's all well and good, but (with regards to the "murdered" groups, not the first two above) what should the consequences be for someone who does those things, and/or for the one who advocates for them?

Yes, laws against sexual immorality and perversion are good laws as long as the sentences for violating those laws are appropriate.

We agree!

So what should be the punishment for being sexually immoral?

What should be the punishment for being a pervert?

marke

Do you know someone who thinks that? Name them.
I don't think there are as many wackos wanting to murder innocent adults for stupid or deluded reasons but there seem to be millions of people wanting to murder unborn babies.

marke

What does God say, should be your first response.

Funny how you make a distinction between "killed" or "executed" with the above two examples, and "murdered" with the rest.

I wonder why...

That's all well and good, but (with regards to the "murdered" groups, not the first two above) what should the consequences be for someone who does those things, and/or for the one who advocates for them?

We agree!

So what should be the punishment for being sexually immoral?

What should be the punishment for being a pervert?
A man sexually molested my 14-year-old daughter for more than a year before getting caught. He was facing 4 life sentences for his crimes but he had lots of money and that money somehow delivered him from the consequences of his sins he never spend a day in jail even though he pled guilty. The type of molestation was not minor, either, I can assure you of that.

Unfortunately, one of my former sons-in-law molested his own daughter and he is now serving a sentence of 15 years in prison. I hate that people allow themselves to commit sexual crimes but I do believe those crimes should be punished by more than a slap on the wrist and a wink and a smile.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Punishments should range from probation

So you would let such a criminal walk the streets?

to life imprisonment.

So you would run the risk of such a criminal breaking out of prison, and force me and everyone else to pay for his incarceration for the rest of his life, keeping him fed, clothed, medicated, educated, entertained, legally represented, cool in summer and warm in winter?

If more serious crimes were committed in conjunction with sexual crimes then the death penalty could be appropriate.

Have you ever considered what God says the punishment should be?

Arthur Brain

How is this practically any different than locking people up in prisons for the rest of their lives?

Putting people into death camps is cruel and inhumane.

Putting them to death is the correct response.
Everything the Nazi regime perpetuated was cruel and inhumane. The persecution and extermination of all who didn't fit into the 'Aryan ideal' was despicable beyond measure, be it different creeds to homosexuals to any other sort of 'undesirables'. The same apples to those on the far right who would enact or promote laws that would forcibly persecute/execute people for being gay or not living up to their perceived 'moral standard' today. Religious and political extremism is the bane of any semi civilized society and thankfully in the West at least it's royally kicked into touch.

My position in regards to the DP and imprisonment isn't remotely comparable to the Nazi regime but yours is.

Arthur Brain

Punishments should range from probation to life imprisonment. If more serious crimes were committed in conjunction with sexual crimes then the death penalty could be appropriate.
Okay, but you don't agree with some here that homosexuals should face persecution and execution, correct?

Arthur Brain

A man sexually molested my 14-year-old daughter for more than a year before getting caught. He was facing 4 life sentences for his crimes but he had lots of money and that money somehow delivered him from the consequences of his sins he never spend a day in jail even though he pled guilty. The type of molestation was not minor, either, I can assure you of that.

Unfortunately, one of my former sons-in-law molested his own daughter and he is now serving a sentence of 15 years in prison. I hate that people allow themselves to commit sexual crimes but I do believe those crimes should be punished by more than a slap on the wrist and a wink and a smile.
I'm sorry to hear that on all counts.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Everything the Nazi regime perpetuated was cruel and inhumane.

So is locking humans up in cages.

homosexuals

Should be executed.

the far right

Does not include Nazis.

enact or promote laws that would forcibly persecute . . . people for being gay or not living up to their perceived 'moral standard' today.

This is not what those on the true far right want.

What we want is for homosexuals to be executed.

Not persecuted.

Executed.

Because their behavior is worthy of death.

My position in regards to the DP and imprisonment isn't remotely comparable to the Nazi regime but yours is.

And yet, you cannot deny that, practically speaking, you would do the same to criminals that the Nazis did to those they considered undesirable.

Arthur Brain

So is locking humans up in cages.

Should be executed.

Does not include Nazis.

This is not what those on the true far right want.

What we want is for homosexuals to be executed.

Not persecuted.

Executed.

Because their behavior is worthy of death.

And yet, you cannot deny that, practically speaking, you would do the same to criminals that the Nazis did to those they considered undesirable.
It's not cruel or inhumane to have a penal system that protects society and punishes crime. I'm not retreading the whole DP/prison stuff when it's been hashed out enough times already and still there for anyone to wade through as they will.

The far right absolutely includes Nazis as they were far right wing and it's only far right extremists that would endorse practices that the risible regime carried out such as yourself who would have society forced to live in what would be tantamount to a totalitarian state. Your brand of religious extremism is no better, it's just as abhorrent and thankfully in the West it would never come about in any meaningful sense. Homosexuals have and should have the right to live free from such pathetic persecution.

The Nazis didn't persecute criminals or seek any form of justice at all. They killed swathes of people who simply didn't fit their pathetic standard of the "ideal". Not comparable at all.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Everything the Nazi regime perpetuated was cruel and inhumane. The persecution and extermination of all who didn't fit into the 'Aryan ideal' was despicable beyond measure, be it different creeds to homosexuals to any other sort of 'undesirables'.
Since the Nazis were sodomites, what do you mean by saying that sodomites "didn't fit into" their "Aryan ideal"?

Interesting, too, that you speak of Nazis as referring to certain people as "undesirables". Did you think you leftards could hide your Nazi heritage and mindset by swapping out that word for "deplorables"?
The speaker list is a virtual who’s who of deplorables.
As long as it isn’t a trump supporter, anything they say or do is morally superior to the basket of Deplorables
The GOP and the orange guy theyworship used their mob of Deplorables to try overturn an election.