Moving back to Indiana

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm planning on going back to Indiana sometime between March 1 and April 1 and renting an apartment until I save up enough money to tear down my house and garage and put a modular home on my property. It's going to take me at least a year to save up enough money. But, at least I don't need to find property to do it on. As much as I love my sister and am grateful for her offering to let me stay with her, we just can't live together. We're too different. I want to be able to have my own place and take care of myself. And, I just don't feel that here. Right now, I'm in the process of looking for a house or apartment that I can afford to pay on top of my mortgage and car payment. Before I leave for Indiana, I'm going to have to find someone who needs a full-sized mattress set and a bed frame because I can't take my current one on the train with me and my sister doesn't want it. I think I will call the local Assembly of God church and see if they know of a needy family who can use it. Hopefully, there will be someone with a truck who can haul it out of here for me too.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You might try homeless shelters as well. Or Boy Scouts. We had a couple of projects with the boys back in the day where we provided muscle for that sort of thing, helping out hospices and the like.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know if I'll be able to find anyone at all. I just thought of the church because my sister said no.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm planning on going back to Indiana sometime between March 1 and April 1 and renting an apartment until I save up enough money to tear down my house and garage and put a modular home on my property. It's going to take me at least a year to save up enough money. But, at least I don't need to find property to do it on. As much as I love my sister and am grateful for her offering to let me stay with her, we just can't live together. We're too different. I want to be able to have my own place and take care of myself. And, I just don't feel that here. Right now, I'm in the process of looking for a house or apartment that I can afford to pay on top of my mortgage and car payment. Before I leave for Indiana, I'm going to have to find someone who needs a full-sized mattress set and a bed frame because I can't take my current one on the train with me and my sister doesn't want it. I think I will call the local Assembly of God church and see if they know of a needy family who can use it. Hopefully, there will be someone with a truck who can haul it out of here for me too.

Wishing you all the best.