MTG

marke

Are you so evil that you don't know why God hasn't destroyed you?

God destroyed Sodom and He promised He will return the second time to destroy the earth.

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
MTG is back on Twitter! I love Elon Musk! Let the liberal tears flow!

You should totally buy a Tesla to show your support for Elon!

People who buy Teslas are pretty much all liberal green energy types. Now that Elon has gone to the Dark Side, those people will be boycotting Teslas. Elon is going to need your support now more than ever!

marke

You should totally buy a Tesla to show your support for Elon!

People who buy Teslas are pretty much all liberal green energy types. Now that Elon has gone to the Dark Side, those people will be boycotting Teslas. Elon is going to need your support now more than ever!
Like Trump, Elon is now an enemy of the vicious mob controlling so much of the modern media and politics for the devil.

marke

When will you be buying a Tesla, this week or next?
I don't have money to buy a Tesla. I am not a rich government employee, nor do I operate a 'charity' foundation, nor do I have my fingers in government funding pies, nor am I receiving government welfare or disability handouts, so I do not get to indulge in the lifestyles of the rich and famous American lefties.

marke

I'm hearing credible talk that MTG planted the pipe bombs the day before the Capitol riot.
That makes sense. I figured the democrat agents who planted the bombs intended to blame their placement on someone other than a terrorist former Capitol bomber like Obama's pal Bill Ayers.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That makes sense. I figured the democrat agents who planted the bombs intended to blame their placement on someone other than a terrorist former Capitol bomber like Obama's pal Bill Ayers.
Compare MTG's large calf muscles with the surveillance video of the pipe bomber. We have a match! Same physique:

mtgFBI.jpgmtgcalf.jpg

PureX

I don't have money to buy a Tesla. I am not a rich government employee, nor do I operate a 'charity' foundation, nor do I have my fingers in government funding pies, nor am I receiving government welfare or disability handouts, so I do not get to indulge in the lifestyles of the rich and famous American lefties.
I think it's both sad and horribly unfair that you lump government employees and people receiving welfare and disability in with the wealthy criminals involved in phony charities and doling our public funds to their rich cronies in return for bribes and kickbacks. Because they are anything but that.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
MTG totally fits the profile of the J6 pipe bomber:

After detailed analysis of the videos alluded to, above, and widely available to the public for months, what follows are highly likely characteristics of the suspect. With high probability, the suspect is:

• Female
• Between 5'1 and 5'5" in height
• Right hand dominant w/ significant ambidexterity
• Athletic
• Was wearing shoes that were deliberately too large (in order to disguise their gender and disguise their gait)
• Conservative/Republican
• Had been in the RNC and/or the Capitol Hill Club multiple times before
• Suspect is probably 30-50 years old