Murder In America

alice

BANNED
Banned
Hello

Hello

Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciated it. It is very useful for us.:crackup:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Interesting.

Schiavo, of course, turned out to be brain dead and had no living will. This elderly woman is helpless...and held captive by the religious hypocrisy or misapplication of her family.

What a nightmare.

bybee

I'd like to make a statement of "Faith and Practice": For me, a pledge is a pledge til death do us part. WE were faithful to our parents until the last breath. My husband is dying of cancer. His life is linked to mine until his last breath. There is pain relief available should he need it. We have supported our wayward children and grandchildren as well as the solid citizens. We are an extended family and we take care of our own. All babies are welcome and welcomed. Our daulghters and granddaughters grew up knowing our moral bottom lines. But no matter what, babies are always welcome and help is always forthcoming to the best of our abilities. Life is not always convenient, often it is quite ugly and sometimes painful but, life belongs to God and He will terminate life in His own good time. I do believe there are times when the request for "No heroics" is acceptable. A person may be maintained with adequate pain relief, hydration and kept clean and physically comfortable if while still able to do so a patient has requested such care. Watch out for the person seeking to end Grannies life. What might make her turn on you? bybee