MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Don't fall for it Elon! Build out your own phone anyway. I could easily see Tim going back on his word and dropping the Twitter app 6 months before the 2024 election. Too little time for Elon to get his own phone up and running and sold to millions of people before the election. Don't fall for it!

1669908469701.png

way 2 go

428234_hrj9qa2w1v3wloy_full.jpeg

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Elon just banned Kanye. So much for free speech absolutism, right?
Ye (and Kyrie) crossed the line that the biggest companies have delimited for themselves, according to their marketing strategy. They fear losing profits in the longer term unless they censor Ye and Kyrie. I mean their ideology. They don't censor Ye and Kyrie, just that political ideology, which is Black nationalist, not at all unlike

They're different Black nationalism's but they're not anything but Black nationalism (which is identity politics, like Pride).

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Ye (and Kyrie) crossed the line that the biggest companies have delimited for themselves, according to their marketing strategy. They fear losing profits in the longer term unless they censor Ye and Kyrie. I mean their ideology. They don't censor Ye and Kyrie, just that political ideology, which is Black nationalist, not at all unlike

They're different Black nationalism's but they're not anything but Black nationalism (which is identity politics, like Pride).
All in all the F.O.I. is not a bad neighbor to have...Clean, neat, hardworking and honest. Street crime and drug use are almost non-existent where they are in control. :unsure:

If you can get over the fact they hate your guts for being white they are quite easy to get along with. :sneaky: