MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:ROFLMAO:

"Twitter Inc., after laying off roughly half the company on Friday following Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition, is now reaching out to dozens of employees who lost their jobs and asking them to return."

:) I'm gonna toss this out here and please, check with anyone you know who has worked for a Global Corporation...This is common.

It's also how some of us out there snag consultants positions to supplement our retirement. :rolleyes:

It's also how they break up the various undesirable "cliques" which can form in a business....Although good luck getting anyone to admit that.

My point here is only that it appears the legacy media has not learned it's lesson...Not that I had any delusions they had. :unsure:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:) I'm gonna toss this out here and please, check with anyone you know who has worked for a Global Corporation...This is common.

It's also how some of us out there snag consultants positions to supplement our retirement. :rolleyes:

It's also how they break up the various undesirable "cliques" which can form in a business....Although good luck getting anyone to admit that.

My point here is only that it appears the legacy media has not learned it's lesson...Not that I had any delusions they had. :unsure:
When I taught in failing Urban schools, I taught in the worst of the worst - schools that had been under State sanction due to poor performance. They were on the verge of being taken over by the state, which was a legal way for the state to break the teachers union contracts. Basically they came in, fired everybody, then hired back those teachers they wanted to keep. It was easier for the state to do this, and to pay severance packages, then to try and fire low performing union members.

LaytonLopez

If Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a poochie lip establishes a law about paying money for a blue checkmark, she should be paying dues as well.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Twitter's User Growth is at All-Time Highs Under Elon Musk

Twitter’s daily user growth hit “all-time highs” during the first full week of Elon Musk owning the platform, according to a company document obtained by The Verge.

If those numbers are in line with how Twitter reported metrics when it was public, they imply that the service has yet to see a mass exodus under Musk’s ownership. He tweeted on Sunday that, since his deal to buy Twitter was announced, “user numbers have increased significantly around the world.” Twitter last reported 237.8 million mDAUs and a 16.6 percent yearly growth rate for the second quarter.