MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So he'll have lots of opportunities to abuse criminals where he's going, especially since he is one himself.
Great. Now you're developing a case of Tate Derangement Syndrome. It's still early in its progression. If you fight against it now, it won't be able to sink its hooks into you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Great. Now you're developing a case of Tate Derangement Syndrome. It's still early in its progression. If you fight against it now, it won't be able to sink its hooks into you.

He is apparently a criminal who is getting his comeuppance. What is "deranged" about that?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
No. I guess I missed it. Like I said, I've never followed him. Please quote (or even just paraphrase) one sentence he said that convinced you Tate is a Satanist.
“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck." -- Andrew Tate

More on your hero here:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck." -- Andrew Tate

More on your hero here:

These things are immoral, not necessarily Satanic. Try again.

Plus, what do you disagree with about what he said about Satanism in the link I provided in post #971?

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
These things are immoral, not necessarily Satanic. Try again.
The quote is from Tate describing what he would do if he was attacked by a girlfriend wielding a machete. It's not hard to find. I would link to it except the language is disgusting.