Muslims attack Jews in London with Machetes and bats.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Its well known that the first person to invoke Hitler loses....nuff said loser. To directly respond-Who the hell cares what Hitler said...I don't, do you perhaps...

Still no answer you silly girl. I didn't compare you to Hitler, but you sure connected the dots the same way as he and Stalin did. Are the 10 commandments a curse on society or not?

kiwimacahau

Your link is rot. About the only thing in it of any validity is that the area is a Hasedic Jewish enclave. But the riot involves people fighting after a 'rave.' This is not Muslims versus Jews; it is a group of young people fighting among themselves after a party. But let's not let facts interfere with the narrative you are attempting to spread. Here is a link to a more balanced report on the riot.

Australian News

fool

Hall of Fame
Your link is rot.
Your link is rot. (See, I can do that too)
About the only thing in it of any validity is that the area is a Hasedic Jewish enclave. But the riot involves people fighting after a 'rave.' This is not Muslims versus Jews; it is a group of young people fighting among themselves after a party.
Your article doesn't say it wasn't Muslims.
But let's not let facts interfere with the narrative you are attempting to spread.
What narrative would that be?

Here is a link to a more balanced report on the riot.
Doesn't say it wasn't Muslims. But don't let that interfere with the narrative you're trying to spread.

Australian News

kiwimacahau

Your link is rot. (See, I can do that too)

Your article doesn't say it wasn't Muslims.

What narrative would that be?

Doesn't say it wasn't Muslims. But don't let that interfere with the narrative you're trying to spread.

Australian News
So because it doesn't say wasn't, it was?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

kiwimacahau

No, it doesn't address it.
Note the story. This takes place between two groups of youths AFTER an illegal party. Neither Hasidics nor Muslims during Ramadan are much given to illegal raves ( or any other kind actually. )

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Rave english meaning - to move or advance violently ( a large gathering).

Kiwi wants to define things improperly when reading foreign news, like he was confused when the muslims are called asian in british papers too.

fool

Hall of Fame
Note the story. This takes place between two groups of youths AFTER an illegal party. Neither Hasidics nor Muslims during Ramadan are much given to illegal raves ( or any other kind actually. )
But, Muslims might be pissed at people partying during Ramadan.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

and why should we consider you an expert on what young moosies and jews do in london?

Selaphiel

Excellent point, tribalism...the fear of the other...and religion just accentuated it, made it even worse

Where is your justification of this statement? How exactly did religion accentuate this human trait? It can be argued that it did the opposite. Christianity, which is what I know best, can be argued to have a revolutionary form of universalism latent in its theology, this is recognized by atheist scholars as well, like the philosophers Slavoj Zizek and Alain Badiou who has written on the revoulutionary universalism in St.Paul.

It never ceases to amaze me that some seem to think that their fanaticism is any less blind to reason and calm analysis because they slap an "a" before "theist", as if that automatically makes one an intellectual superior. That in itself is a human trait, such forms of atheism are the same form of fanaticism as the most irrational evangelicals, just under a different banner.