Muslims Think They Should Be Allowed to Ban ‘Others’ From Public Cemetery

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Muslims Think They Should Be Allowed to Ban ‘Others’ From Public Cemetery

Over the weekend the family of a Muslim man buried in a British cemetery demanded that a man of Gypsy descent be dug up and moved away after his burial near their loved one. The Muslims claimed that in their “religion of peace” it wasn’t permitted to have a Gypsy buried near a Muslim and so demanded the right to control who is allowed to be buried in a public, non-denominational cemetery.

The controversy arose in Lychgate Lane cemetery in the town of Brubage in central England after Shadrack Smith, a man of Romany Gypsy descent, was buried on Friday.

Smith’s family bought three plots in the cemetery but as soon as the Muslims found out they began demanding that the cemetery force the Gypsy family move to another section of the cemetery. The Smiths purposefully chose their plots, though, and refused to acquiesce to the move.

The cemetery is run by the Brubage city council which, for some idiotic reason, is taking responsibility for a “blunder.”

Chairman of the parish council, Councillor Richard Flemming told the media it was all the council’s fault.

Burbage Parish Council provides an award-winning cemetery for the benefit of the whole community. The cemetery is multi-faith and non-denominational, providing a number of interment and memorial options in a peaceful, serene, picturesque environment.

Unfortunately the parish council has recently received representation from two families regarding the allocation of adjacent grave plots within Burbage Cemetery.

The parish council is sympathetic to the feelings of both families concerned and is committed to working with the relatives and the wider community to reach an amicable and acceptable solution.

Of course, the proper solution is to tell the Muslims that if they don’t want to have their loved ones buried in a public, non-denominational cemetery then they should move their dead relative and shut the hell up about it.

These arrogant Muslims should have no expectation that they should be allowed to control for everyone else what goes on in the cemetery.

This is yet another example of the arrogance, hate, and incivility of Islam. Worse, it is another example of a spineless western government wringing hands over antisocial Muslim intransigence.

(note: the bolded word blunder was added by me to replace a common british phrase there but inappropriate in the US so i defined its meaning as they mean it there with the word blunder instead)

The Original news article commentary based on where you can read all about it
:
Dispute over grave plots after burial of Gypsy

A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative because of a row over grave plots at Burbage Cemetery.

This is mind blowing to me. I agree with the blogger about this where he said
Of course, the proper solution is to tell the Muslims that if they don’t want to have their loved ones buried in a public, non-denominational cemetery then they should move their dead relative and shut the hell up about it.

Thoughts?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I wonder how the Muslims who are upset about the grave would like it if non-Muslims decided to tell them where they could build a mosque.

Funny how bigots always think the other guy is the bigot.

shagster01

Your title makes it sound like a majority of muslims support this.

From your article, it sounds like one idiotic family is involved and that's it.

It's like taking your thread about the Christian suing the bakery for not making anti-gay cakes and saying, "Christians think businesses should have no right of refusal. "

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wait, muzzies get buried when their expiration date comes up?

And here I thought their cadavers went straight to muzzie heaven where they cashed in on 72 virgins and umpteen little boys for belonging to a false religion that promotes mass murder.

Morpheus

Wait, muzzies get buried when their expiration date comes up?

And here I thought their cadavers went straight to muzzie heaven where they cashed in on 72 virgins and umpteen little boys for belonging to a false religion that promotes mass murder.

You voted for a Mormon who believes he will be a god someday over his own planet, then be able to call as many women from the grave as he pleases to populate that planet. Where is the rage there?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You voted for a Mormon who believes he will be a god someday over his own planet, then be able to call as many women from the grave as he pleases to populate that planet. Where is the rage there?

I've been meaning to ask you Morphie:

Is the guy you voted for a muzzie or an atheist?

obama-quote-favoring-muslims.jpg

The only reason I threw in the atheist card Morphie was while muzzies are mass murderers, unlike B. Hussein Obama and his Klanned Parenthooders, they don't murder their own chillens in the womb.

PP_Obama.jpg

musterion

Bet a dollar to a donut that within 5 years, boneyards will start exhuming kuffar and become Mohammedan Only, and the Anglos will bleat quietly about wot a bloody outrage, it is! then go back to sipping PG Tips and paying to watch the Beeb.

shagster01

No, it doesn't, and if all you want to do is come and troll this thread, because of your personal problem with me, then get lost. The title is the title of the article, i didnt choose it.

So you wouldn't have a problem with headlines like "Christians think bakery should not have right of refusal, " or, "Christians believe protesting soldier's funeral is God's will"? You wouldnt find those misleading?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So you wouldn't have a problem with headlines like "Christians think bakery should not have right of refusal, " or, "Christians believe protesting soldier's funeral is God's will"? You wouldnt find those misleading?

What part of " i didnt choose the title, its the title of the article i posted" did you not understand the first time i said it, now if you want to troll or talk about another topic, make your own thread.

If not, then talk about your thoughts about whats happening in the op, thanks.

shagster01

What part of " i didnt choose the title, its the title of the article i posted" did you not understand the first time i said it, now if you want to troll or talk about another topic, make your own thread.

It doesn't matter who made it. It's misleading.

How do you think the title of the thread has nothing to do with the thread itself?

If not, then talk about your thoughts about whats happening in the op, thanks.

I did. I have said that this individual family is stupid. I will add that it certainly isn't representative of any of the Muslims I know. They certainly could have found a different cemetery.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Start a thread about thread titles.

Its actually most proper when discussing a news article to properly give full credit for it, including its title. I didnt make this thread to discuss an article title that i didnt create.

What are you still not understanding? Go and whine on his blog about his articles title, and stop wasting my time, ok?

Arthur Brain

Bet a dollar to a donut that within 5 years, boneyards will start exhuming kuffar and become Mohammedan Only, and the Anglos will bleat quietly about wot a bloody outrage, it is! then go back to sipping PG Tips and paying to watch the Beeb.

I say sir, Englishmen don't 'bleat' and nor do they imbibe the foul beverage as you describe. Yet another 'Yank' who portrays an atrociously ignorant stereotype of good ole' Blighty' and poorly at that. We moan and drink 'Early Grey' tea thank you so very much, plus Brits make the best villains in your bloody American Blockbusters...

:plain: