My garden

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can honestly say that I have a successful garden, this year! After last year's failure, I had almost decided not to plant one this year. I planted six different tomatoes, 2 Big Boy, 2 Early Girl, and 2 Roma, corn, watermelon, cucumbers, okra, and eggplant. Two weeks ago, my tomatoes were about a foot tall and had no blossoms. My corn was about 2 feet tall. And, nothing else was showing any signs of growing. This week, my tomatoes are 4 feet tall with two plants having tons of green tomatoes of various sizes. The other four plants are loaded with blossoms. My watermelon is starting to sprout. My corn has started growing tassels. My cucumbers and okra have tons of blossoms. And, my eggplant has turned from one plant that I planted to five plants in the same hole. My mom has a green thumb. I've never had much luck with plants. So, I always said that I have a black thumb. I can't say that this year. In October, I'm going to plant asparagus and garlic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can honestly say that I have a successful garden, this year! After last year's failure, I had almost decided not to plant one this year. I planted six different tomatoes, 2 Big Boy, 2 Early Girl, and 2 Roma, corn, watermelon, cucumbers, okra, and eggplant. Two weeks ago, my tomatoes were about a foot tall and had no blossoms. My corn was about 2 feet tall. And, nothing else was showing any signs of growing. This week, my tomatoes are 4 feet tall with two plants having tons of green tomatoes of various sizes. The other four plants are loaded with blossoms. My watermelon is starting to sprout. My corn has started growing tassels. My cucumbers and okra have tons of blossoms. And, my eggplant has turned from one plant that I planted to five plants in the same hole. My mom has a green thumb. I've never had much luck with plants. So, I always said that I have a black thumb. I can't say that this year. In October, I'm going to plant asparagus and garlic.
Good job !!! Free tasty food is on the way !!!

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since I told you all about it, two more tomato plants dropped all their blossoms and have started lots of tomatoes. I have a feeling that I'm going to be giving away a lot of tomatoes.

Eagles Wings

Since I told you all about it, two more tomato plants dropped all their blossoms and have started lots of tomatoes. I have a feeling that I'm going to be giving away a lot of tomatoes.

We are craving tomatoes and stop at the outdoor market frequently.

So good to hear you'll have plenty.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are craving tomatoes and stop at the outdoor market frequently.

So good to hear you'll have plenty.

I usually only want them right after they get ripe. Once they're past that stage, I don't like the flavor as much. It might be different because I've got three different kinds this year. I don't know. But, I love corn, cucumbers, okra, and eggplant.

And, I'm already planning next year's garden. This year, the only plants I used were tomatoes, cucumbers, and okra. Everything else was from seed. I'm going to do the same next year.