my take on life and god!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek8570

if u aint born rich... well you can forget about it!!was once told that by a friend! now i live with my mom (no mommas boys thoughts please cuz im far from it) she tells me about god the bible and the pastors she watches on tv everyday!! now i work in a factory (people r shudderin from that word already) and life is ok i suppose!! but the thing is my mom bothers me EVERYDAY with the same ol stuff!! ohh derek ur goin to hell for watchin this playin that etc etc...!! and if ur not in church ur in hell etc etc..!!! ex u wont get the best job ( lol who has?) a wife etc etc..!!! and she says u wont get ur blessings if u aint in church!!! i know from appearances not EVERYONE IN CHURCH HAS THE BEST JOBS MONEY ETC. cuz if they did this wud b heaven. which it isnt!! and the bible clearly states that too!! i always try to tell her not one single person deserves to be in heaven even if they do what the bible says due to the fact every person that goes before god WILL have sumthin wrong with them!! and by the way i feel WE shouldnt haffta pay for what happened in the garden of eden either!!! and as for the phrase "work by the sweat of ur brow"? well in other words he's sayin YOU deal with work!!! welll i feel that goes back to the garden of eden thing!!! thas it for now!! well reply later. ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
derek8570 said:
if u aint born rich... well you can forget about it!!was once told that by a friend! now i live with my mom (no mommas boys thoughts please cuz im far from it) she tells me about god the bible and the pastors she watches on tv everyday!! now i work in a factory (people r shudderin from that word already) and life is ok i suppose!! but the thing is my mom bothers me EVERYDAY with the same ol stuff!! ohh derek ur goin to hell for watchin this playin that etc etc...!! and if ur not in church ur in hell etc etc..!!! ex u wont get the best job ( lol who has?) a wife etc etc..!!! and she says u wont get ur blessings if u aint in church!!! i know from appearances not EVERYONE IN CHURCH HAS THE BEST JOBS MONEY ETC. cuz if they did this wud b heaven. which it isnt!! and the bible clearly states that too!! i always try to tell her not one single person deserves to be in heaven even if they do what the bible says due to the fact every person that goes before god WILL have sumthin wrong with them!! and by the way i feel WE shouldnt haffta pay for what happened in the garden of eden either!!! and as for the phrase "work by the sweat of ur brow"? well in other words he's sayin YOU deal with work!!! welll i feel that goes back to the garden of eden thing!!! thas it for now!! well reply later. ;)
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. - Billy Madison's principal.

derek8570

uhh dude u haffta have a 130 plus iq to understand what i said!! its just my life expierences up to this point!! and by the way some of the stuff i said ive gottin off the tv ministers!! i consider myself more of a goth by the way also!! WITHOUT all the piercings and dye!! and no tats either!!

derek8570

now as for the end times issue. ALMOST everything has happened according to what jesus said!! disasters, wars,rumours of wars etc. but you know what HASNT happened yet? this false peace, the big attack on isreal, the appearance of the anti-christ, sumthin in the sky god is supposed to send (according to benny hinn) to scare people to turn from their ways, an economy worse then the great depression, one third of the earth will die in fire, and lack of food in the usa. CleverDan

Last edited:

Agape4Robin

derek8570 said:
now as for the end times issue. ALMOST everything has happened according to what jesus said!! disasters, wars,rumours of wars etc. but you know what HASNT happened yet? this false peace, the big attack on isreal, the appearance of the anti-christ, sumthin in the sky god is supposed to send (according to benny hinn) to scare people to turn from their ways, an economy worse then the great depression, one third of the earth will die in fire, and lack of food in the usa. CleverDan
Oh brother.............. :nono:

Crow

derek8570 said:
uhh dude u haffta have a 130 plus iq to understand what i said!! its just my life expierences up to this point!! and by the way some of the stuff i said ive gottin off the tv ministers!! i consider myself more of a goth by the way also!! WITHOUT all the piercings and dye!! and no tats either!!

Sugar, I'm eligible for MENSA. What you just said was beyond ordinary stupidity, and enters the realm of hyperstupidity. Warp stupidity!

Justin (Wiccan)

Eh ... with all due respect, folks, the OP's not that bad. Derek's mom sounds like a Word of Faith or Prosperity Gospel type, and Derek sees that WoF ain't sensible.

However, Derek ... your grammar and typing are horrendous, and make communication much more difficult. Please try to type in clear sentences ... and please don't forget that while nonconformity may be the fad nowadays, the "rules of punctuation" are the only thing that makes sentences make sense.

...benny hinn....

Oh, and I would recommend skipping the Benny Hinn. Hinn's a slicked-up con job with all the morals of a shark.

Jeremiah85

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Eh ... with all due respect, folks, the OP's not that bad. Derek's mom sounds like a Word of Faith or Prosperity Gospel type, and Derek sees that WoF ain't sensible.
Yep, I generally avoid televangelists whenever possible. I am ashamed at some of the people who apear on TV and call themselves christian.
However, Derek ... your grammar and typing are horrendous, and make communication much more difficult. Please try to type in clear sentences ... and please don't forget that while nonconformity may be the fad nowadays, the "rules of punctuation" are the only thing that makes sentences make sense.
Derek, use exclamation points sparingly please.

Oh, and I would recommend skipping the Benny Hinn. Hinn's a slicked-up con job with all the morals of a shark.
Now you're insulting the poor sharks. :chuckle:
I'm sure they are offended that you compared them to Hinn. ;)

SOTK

Knight said:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. - Billy Madison's principal.

:darwinsm:

Agape4Robin

Knight said:
:darwinsm:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Oompa loompa doompadee doo. I've got another puzzle for you. Oompa loompa doompadah dee. If you are wise you'll listen to me. Who do you blame when your kid is a brat. Pampered and spoiled like a siamese cat. Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame. You know exactly who's to blame. The mother and the father. Oompa loompa doompadee dah. If you're not spoiled then you will go far. You will live in happiness too. Like the oompa loompa doompadee do.

Lawless

derek8570 said:

:hammer: .............LOL..........My guess....... is......... it is some kinda drug problem? Maybe........lol!!!!!!!!!

derek8570

lol i thought their would be a lack of comprehension here. and by the way crow take my temp im hot i dont know how to do it by myself. :dunce:

Last edited:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
derek8570 said:

You know, Derek, I used to feel the same way. God doesn't affect everyone in the same manner. Your mother sounds like she puts too much faith in "the church" and not enough faith in God.

You are right in saying that not one of us is worthy of the gift God gave us when He sent His son. But, all we have to do is accept that gift. We don't have to pay for what happened in Eden. God does not hold any man responsible for the sins of his father. We are responsible for the choices we make. When Adam and Eve chose to disobey God, they lost access to God in the garden. God re-introduced Himself to later generations, but instead of us being where God was, God came to where we were.

The Berean

derek8570 said:

Is this urban satire? I'm not quite sure. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.