Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m hoping somebody could help me in submitting any links you have on the negative effects of childhood vaccines. Thank you!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I’m hoping somebody could help me in submitting any links you have on the negative effects of childhood vaccines. Thank you!

I'm just amazed none of our resident jabbadabbadupes have, so far as I know, a thread running on TOL dedicated to imploring us to get all the shots they have proudly gotten. Apparently they don't even care that we might not even live through last winter (Biden's "winter of severe illness and death — if you're unvaccinated").

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can’t believe that I pretty much cannot find any links on Google about anti vaccine info. I looked up the video, Vaxxed, and the only thing that came up was a plethora of articles on how this documentary is a farce. You can only watch it on Vudu or YouTube but you have to buy it. I’m wanting to have my son and daughter-in-law watch it before my newborn grandson is old enough for them to start giving him the poison. When I brought it to the attention of my other daughters-in-law, there was a ton of info and the video was more easily accessed, streaming. They ended up seeing how dangerous they are and decided against vaccinating. I’m praying that my youngest grandsons parents will come to the same conclusion. I’m trying to send her all the info I can find which isn’t much. So if anybody knows of where I can get more info, I’d greatly appreciate it.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I can’t believe that I pretty much cannot find any links on Google about anti vaccine info. I looked up the video, Vaxxed, and the only thing that came up was a plethora of articles on how this documentary is a farce. You can only watch it on Vudu or YouTube but you have to buy it. I’m wanting to have my son and daughter-in-law watch it before my newborn grandson is old enough for them to start giving him the poison. When I brought it to the attention of my other daughters-in-law, there was a ton of info and the video was more easily accessed, streaming. They ended up seeing how dangerous they are and decided against vaccinating. I’m praying that my youngest grandsons parents will come to the same conclusion. I’m trying to send her all the info I can find which isn’t much. So if anybody knows of where I can get more info, I’d greatly appreciate it.
I'll keep my eyes open for you!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What about the negative effects of childhood illnesses?

Are you against all vaccines? Polio? Whooping cough? What about vaccines at any age for rabies? Tetanus?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about the negative effects of childhood illnesses?

Are you against all vaccines? Polio? Whooping cough? What about vaccines at any age for rabies? Tetanus?
Sorry, not sorry for not wanting my grandkids to be injected with mercury, aluminum, aborted fetal tissue, and polyethylene glycol to name a few.

Not here to debate the subject. Just wanted to get any anti vax links. If you want to start a thread to debate the issue, you go right ahead.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sorry, not sorry for not wanting my grandkids to be injected with mercury, aluminum, aborted fetal tissue, and polyethylene glycol to name a few.

Not here to debate the subject. Just wanted to get any anti vax links. If you want to start a thread to debate the issue, you go right ahead.

I'm not interested in debating you in the slightest. I was curious if some vaccines were okay with you. Apparently not. That answers my question.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not interested in debating you in the slightest. I was curious if some vaccines were okay with you. Apparently not. That answers my question.
I sensed a “tone.” Looking back at your post, I could have misinterpreted it. I apologize.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I sensed a “tone.” Looking back at your post, I could have misinterpreted it. I apologize.

No need to apologize. I probably do have a "tone." But I was just interested in whether you were against all vaccines. It was clear your thread was for information-gathering, and I had no desire to make it a debate.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who else can say their only flu shot ever was Fort Benning? Or something similar like the Island.

way 2 go

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Data​

Odds ratios for a number of illnesses are through the roof for vaccinated children.
By
The Vigilant Fox

.https://vigilantnews.com/post/this-is-what-happens-when-you-dont-jab-kids-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-data

.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317086531_Pilot_comparative_study_on_the_health_of_vaccinated_and_unvaccinated_6-to_12-year-old_US_children

Screenshot from 2023-09-09 13-08-18.png

way 2 go

.https://vigilantnews.com/post/former-major-city-police-detective-reveals-50-of-sids-cases-happened-within-48-hours-post-vaccine

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) happens to babies, from 1 month to 1 year in age, but most frequently between 2 and 4 months of age.

Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department.

In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.