Neg Rep Campaign Against Serpentdove

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It means someone has a peculiar notion of the right thing...or is so invested in one process that they've forgotten the point of it.

It's SD's rep. See how despite the cruel and callous best efforts of the haters it has blossomed and flowered into...not much really. But it's growing. And, apparently, that's all that matters to some people...literally.

:chuckle:

:think:

Maybe Sam just misunderstands the rep system and is mistakenly waging a pos-rep campaign. :eek:

Red is bad, sam, red is bad. :patrol:

;)

Quincy

I tried that once and ended up reporting my own post....what?

:plain:

Wait so I never neg repped anyone? I reported a post? :ha: You'd think with over 5000 post I'd know that :think: . But that means I didn't really neg rep anyone :devil: ! Well I think, was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I hit the red button and then typed a message and sent it.

Arthur Brain

Wait so I never neg repped anyone? I reported a post? :ha: You'd think with over 5000 post I'd know that :think: . But that means I didn't really neg rep anyone :devil: ! Well I think, was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I hit the red button and then typed a message and sent it.

I think I typed a message as well. It went something like "Please stop this alternate version of myself from posting as it plays havoc with my paradox meter". I think it was binned.....then again I sometimes think my alarm clock is the river Thames so I'm not too reliable on this subject matter overall....

Quincy

I think I typed a message as well. It went something like "Please stop this alternate version of myself from posting as it plays havoc with my paradox meter". I think it was binned.....then again I sometimes think my alarm clock is the river Thames so I'm not too reliable on this subject matter overall....

I guess this is why I've been told that I should learn to ask questions and not assume I know how to do everything. :think: Well, then I have to look at the bright side of this. At least you guys know I really haven't neg repped anyone. Plus I haven't ever had the intent of reporting a post! Else I would have asked and realized this by now :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I guess this is why I've been told that I should learn to ask questions and not assume I know how to do everything. :think: Well, then I have to look at the bright side of this. At least you guys know I really haven't neg repped anyone.

Plus I haven't ever had the intent of reporting a post!

Else I would have asked and realized this by now.

Quincy

It's a good thing I'm not bashful or easily embarrassed. Believe me, I have more questions that would only run this rabbit hole deeper. Want to hear them?

Quincy

As long as those questions don't involve rabbits then go for it....

:mmph:

Ok, why is the "I disapprove of this statement" option under the green button? Doesn't green mean go and red mean stop? Since I click the green button to neg rep shouldn't they still get positive rep?

My other question - Who here has 3 points of rep they keep giving serpentdove? :idunno: I think it's safe to rule out Townie and Chrysostom though :chuckle: .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ok, why is the "I disapprove of this statement" option under the green button?
Because green stands for post comment/rep and not simply good post comment/rep.

Doesn't green mean go and red mean stop?
Red it.

Since I click the green button to neg rep shouldn't they still get positive rep?
No, since the green button opens two options: I approve or I disapprove, and a comment box.

My other question - Who here has 3 points of rep they keep giving serpentdove? :idunno: I think it's safe to rule out Townie and Chrysostom though :chuckle: .
Hmmm...hadn't noticed that. I thought it was someone applying a pos rep in response to neg rep and the marginal improvement reflected the left over. :think:

Edit: looked back and the difference on the last was much more than three points. I think I'm right. And I think you might want to put Chrys back on the pos rep suspect list...just saying. :plain:

Quincy

Because green stands for post comment/rep and not simply good post comment/rep.

Red it.

No, since the green button opens two options: I approve or I disapprove, and a comment box.

Ok, I guess that makes sense though I have to say that any teenagers on this website, please don't drive :chuckle:

Hmmm...hadn't noticed that. I thought it was someone applying a pos rep in response to neg rep and the marginal improvement reflected the left over. :think:

Nah it goes up by like three every time. So that means either the same two people are giving her neg rep or positive rep, locked forever in a tumultous see-saw battle or some noob keeps giving her rep.

fool

Hall of Fame
Ok, why is the "I disapprove of this statement" option under the green button? Doesn't green mean go and red mean stop? Since I click the green button to neg rep shouldn't they still get positive rep?
Switch to TOL lite and you get a scale instead of a button.

I'm not a psycologist er anything but there's this thing called projection and that's where you kind of assume that everyone is more or less like you.
Like people who lie alot always think everyone is lieing to them.
SD seems to think everyone has a bunch of sockpuppet accounts so I would not be suprised if she had a bunch and was repping herself.
Just a thought.
OR
Knight could have made her immune and the small increases are from the posts she makes, I seem to remember number of posts being a part of the formula.

Quincy

Switch to TOL lite and you get a scale instead of a button.

I'll have to check that out, thanks :e4e: .

I'm not a psycologist er anything but there's this thing called projection and that's where you kind of assume that everyone is more or less like you.
Like people who lie alot always think everyone is lieing to them.
SD seems to think everyone has a bunch of sockpuppet accounts so I would not be suprised if she had a bunch and was repping herself.
Just a thought.

:think: that wouldn't surprise me. Another good point. I've wondered why she stays away from actually talking about the issues with her "let the reader decide" line. It's almost as if she doesn't want us to know her views in depth.

Knight could have made her immune and the small increases are from the posts she makes, I seem to remember number of posts being a part of the formula.

Could be her own posts and I've noticed that you get one point per day even if you're inactive. I know because I get distracted easy and disappear for awhile on ocassion. I never forget where my rep is prior to logging off. As much as she post though it seems like it would go up a lot higher. So maybe she post so much that she compensates for the negs.