Netanyahu: Iran forming 'third front' against Israel on Golan

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It's tough working with mom jeans. Ob 7

Iran bombs replica of U.S. aircraft carrier

man-bike2.jpg

At least Obama hasn't fallen off his bike like L'il Georgie did.

republicanchick

One of my cousins brought home pictures of the dead piled up like cord wood in the concentration camps. He also had pictures of the "still living" prisoners that had been liberated but were too far gone to comprehend it.
An unspeakable travesty of humanity at its' worst.

yeh, just like legalized abortion aka torture

we humans never learn...

we need to take Israel's slogan: never again/never forget

but we do forget... about our neighbor and our call from God to care for him... and not just ourselves

___

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Elie Wiesel, Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz call on Democrats to attend Israeli Prime Minister’s speech to Congress next week. (Please call your Congressman and urge him/her to attend.) By Joel Rosenberg Nashville, Tennessee] "The train wreck in U.S.-Israel relations I have been warning about for several years has, tragically, arrived.

The President of the United States and his administration refuse to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu next week when he addresses a Joint Session of Congress. Rather, even as they negotiate a disastrous nuclear deal with Iran, administration officials are trying to persuade Congressional Democrats to boycott the speech. Meanwhile, Mr. Obama’s political strategists are currently in Israel actively working for the defeat Netanyahu and his party in the March 17th elections.

Without question, this is the worst crisis in U.S.-Israel relations in 67 years. Yet I thank God that some courageous voices on the Left — including Elie Wisel, the heroic survivor of Auschwitz, brilliant author and Nobel Prize Winner — are speaking out and calling for bipartisanship. They are calling for Democrats and Republicans to come together to listen to the Prime Minister’s case and to work hard to bring healing to this relationship, which is so important to both countries and to freedom and security.

I would encourage you to read the following — then contact your Members of Congress (House and Senate) and encourage them to attend the speech and listen respectfully to the Prime Minister of our most faithful and trustworthy ally in the Middle East..." Full text: Elie Wiesel, Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz call on Democrats to attend Israeli Prime Minister’s speech to Congress next week

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Netanyahu: Iran forming 'third front' against Israel on Golan

Netanyahu had better hope that the next American president is a Republican. Otherwise Hillary will be going to Israel in 2017 and letting the Knesset know that it would be in their best interests to get a new prime minister!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Watch Israeli Prime Minister Give Preview Of Congress Address To Pro-Israel Lobbying Group by Howard Koplowitz] "Before he delivers his controversial address to Congress on Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is to give a sneak peak of his speech Monday morning to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the premier Israel lobby in Washington."Link Ps 128:6

Last edited:

Morpheus

[Watch Israeli Prime Minister Give Preview Of Congress Address To Pro-Israel Lobbying Group by Howard Koplowitz] "Before he delivers his controversial address to Congress on Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is to give a sneak peak of his speech Monday morning to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the premier Israel lobby in Washington."Link Ps 128:6

He's been giving the same "preview" for over 20 years. He did switch from Iran to Iraq for a couple of years starting in 2002, and we saw how true that was. When someone (a Jewish Congressman) said that Netanyahu took his speech out of the Dick Cheney playbook he was mistaken. Netanyahu practiced fear-mongering for political gain first, and Cheney learned it from him.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU’S LONG HISTORY OF CRYING WOLF ABOUT IRAN’S NUCLEAR WEAPONS

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Israel is going to have to Bomb the IRAN Nuclear site soon.
The Iranians have placed their nuclear program deep underground - Israel has neither the bomb that can penetrate to that depth nor the delivery system.

America is the only country with a military capable of mounting such a mission so Netanyahu is attempting to effectively bypass the president and appeal directly to a Republican Congress.

This "grandstanding" should be viewed keeping in mind that Netanyahu currently heads a minority coalition government in Israel and he just happens to be in the midst of an election campaign.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Iran comes to peace with Israel thru conversion.

Of Kedar, and of the kingdoms of Hazor, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote. Thus saith Jehovah: Arise ye, go up to Kedar, and destroy the children of the east. Their tents and their flocks shall they take; they shall carry away for themselves their curtains, and all their vessels, and their camels; and they shall cry unto them, Terror on every side! Flee ye, wander far off, dwell in the depths, O ye inhabitants of Hazor, saith Jehovah; for Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath taken counsel against you, and hath conceived a purpose against you. Arise, get you up unto a nation that is at ease, that dwelleth without care, saith Jehovah; that have neither gates nor bars, that dwell alone. And their camels shall be a booty, and the multitude of their cattle a spoil: and I will scatter unto all winds them that have the corners of their hair cut off; and I will bring their calamity from every side of them, saith Jehovah. And Hazor shall be a dwelling-place of jackals, a desolation for ever: no man shall dwell there, neither shall any son of man sojourn therein.

But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring back the captivity of Elam, saith Jehovah.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring back the captivity of Elam, saith Jehovah.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might [Jer. 49:35].

"Elam is to be destroyed but will be restored in “the latter days” (v. 39).

All of these nations are to suffer the same fate as Israel, so that there is no place for the remnant of Judah to flee for safety. They could turn to no one for help. They looked every place but up. Their only help was in the Lord, but they did not turn to Him. He had given them direction, but they would not receive it." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 421). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"Jer 49:39 I will bring back. As with certain other peoples in this section of nations, God would allow Elamites to return to their homeland. In Acts 2:9, Elamites were among the group present at the Pentecost event. This has eschatological implications as well." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1130). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might [Jer. 49:35].

"Elam is to be destroyed but will be restored in “the latter days” (v. 39).

All of these nations are to suffer the same fate as Israel, so that there is no place for the remnant of Judah to flee for safety. They could turn to no one for help. They looked every place but up. Their only help was in the Lord, but they did not turn to Him. He had given them direction, but they would not receive it." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 421). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"Jer 49:39 I will bring back. As with certain other peoples in this section of nations, God would allow Elamites to return to their homeland. In Acts 2:9, Elamites were among the group present at the Pentecost event. This has eschatological implications as well." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1130). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Babylon and Lebanon are brought to peace with Israel by destruction. Egypt and Iran by conversion. This is what I read concerning the arab nations leading up to the Millennium

Morpheus

Babylon will also be a habitation of demons we are told. A perpetual burning and smoking.

Babylon is not necessarily to be taken as the literal Babylon of old, but are more likely metaphorical Babylons, used to refer to other, later cities or nations that are given over to rampant sin and idolatry. Rome was likely one manifestation, and possibly the U.S., or even NYC as a modern-day Babylon. Some have postulated that the burning of the World Trades Center might be the destruction of Babylon in Revelation. I'm not convinced of it.