Netanyahu: Iran forming 'third front' against Israel on Golan

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Rumor has it that Hillary, the next president of the US, has already made her reservation to fly to Israel in 2017 and address the Knesset - Nancy Pelosi has offered to write it!

Morpheus

Rumor has it that Hillary, the next president of the US, has already made her reservation to fly to Israel in 2017 and address the Knesset - Nancy Pelosi has offered to write it!

Who will be Israel's PM when she goes there?

Morpheus

First this,

NetanyahuBomb.jpg

Then this,

Is-This-The-UN-Or-A-Wile-E-Coyote-Cartoon-Plus-The-Top-5-Most-Bizarre-Speeches-Ever-at-the-United-Nations-feature3.jpg

And now this,

amir_schiby-2.jpg

I suggest that Israel use a little bit of the $3 Billion+ / year in military grants we give them each year to pay for Netanyahu's art lessons.

:)

JosephR

The army of the North... Christians...

The Army of the South,,, Islam...

shall stand against Yisrael... and God shall smite them..

so..whats the worry about?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
amir_schiby-2.jpg

I suggest that Israel use a little bit of the $3 Billion+ / year in military grants we give them each year to pay for Netanyahu's art lessons.

:)
What would happen if the Obama Administration just happened to misplace Israel's $3 billion check for the next 2 years - or made it conditional on Netanyahu getting an art scholarship in western Iraq?

Morpheus

What would happen if the Obama Administration just happened to misplace Israel's $3 billion check for the next 2 years - or made it conditional on Netanyahu getting an art scholarship in western Iraq?

Daddy Bush threatened it over settlements, but backed down.

Maybe we should demand that Israel give up their nukes. Never should have given them the capability in the 60s in the first place.

bybee

Daddy Bush threatened it over settlements, but backed down.

Maybe we should demand that Israel give up their nukes. Never should have given them the capability in the 60s in the first place.

Why? Have they abused their power in any way?
Have they slaughtered Christians?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Babylon is not necessarily to be taken as the literal Babylon of old, but are more likely metaphorical Babylons, used to refer to other, later cities or nations that are given over to rampant sin and idolatry. Rome was likely one manifestation, and possibly the U.S., or even NYC as a modern-day Babylon. Some have postulated that the burning of the World Trades Center might be the destruction of Babylon in Revelation. I'm not convinced of it.

Nimrod and Babylon are how to interpret that.

Nimrod - the first false religious system - capital city - Babylon - where? Iraq

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Israel Flagged as Top Spy Threat to U.S. in New Snowden/NSA ...
4 Aug 2014 ... Israel was singled out in 2007 as a top espionage threat against the U.S. government, including its intelligence services, in a newly published ...

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S. - Newsweek
6 May 2014 ... Israel is flouting the “friendly” rules of espionage to steal U.S. trade and tech secrets.

Israeli Spies in the US | Middle East Research and Information Project
November 21, 1985, was a remarkable day. FBI agents arrested a civilian terrorism analyst working for the US Navy, Jonathan Jay Pollard, outside the Israeli ...

US accuses Israel of 'alarming, even terrifying' levels of spying ...
8 May 2014 ... The means include Israeli trade missions to the US, joint ventures between Israeli and American companies and, presumably, spying by Israeli ...

Israel spies on U.S. more than any other ally – Mondoweiss
6 May 2014 ... Ah the unending gifts of the special relationship! Jeff Stein reports at Newsweek that Israel spies on the U.S. more than any other ally.

The Israeli Spy Ring | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Let us be clear here. There is nothing benign about Israel spying on the United States. When Jonathan Pollard stole our nuclear secrets (which your taxes paid ...

Fox News Series On Israeli Spying In America - Rense
Now Fox News has learned some U.S. investigators believe that there are Israelis again very much engaged in spying in and on the U.S., who may have known ...

Israel 'crossed red lines' in spying on US - Haaretz
6 May 2014 ... Israel spies on the U.S. under the cover of trade missions or as part of joint defense technology agreements between the two countries, the ...

Israeli Spying On US Has Reached 'Terrifying' Levels - Business ...
7 May 2014 ... Israel spies on the United States more than any other ally does and these activities have reached an alarming level, Newsweek magazine ...

Snowden Reveal Makes Israeli Spies' Protest An American Issue ...
21 Sep 2014 ... Last Friday, 43 veteran and reserve members of Israel's secretive spy organization, Unit 8200, claimed they'd been directed to spy on ...

PressTV-'Israel among top 3 anti-US spy forces'
18 May 2014 ... The CIA ranks Israel as the third most aggressive spying service against the US, a report says. The US Central Intelligence Agency has ranked ...

Jonathan Pollard: Israel's prolific American spy - USA Today
1 Apr 2014 ... The United States has jailed spies before, but none quite like Jonathan Jay Pollard. The one-time civilian intelligence analyst is the only person ...

Israeli Spying on the United States - If Americans Knew
Israeli Spying on the United States. [The Pentagon and the Department of State] are channels through which flow thousands of messages dealing with the ...

Liberman calls accusations of Israeli spying on US - Jerusalem Post
7 May 2014 ... Saying that being deceitful and spying in the US is as natural for Israel, that it as
much an article of faith as eating matza, “is a very disturbing ...

As Netanyahu Tries to Stop U.S.-Iran Deal, Leaked Cables Show ...
24 Feb 2015 ... In one cable, the Israeli spy agency Mossad contradicts Prime ... The explosive
disclosure comes just as the United States and Iran have ...

US officials: Extent of Israeli spying 'shocking' | The Times of Israel
6 May 2014 ... Now the issue of Israel's spying activities appears to be holding it back from
achieving its goal of joining the US visa waiver program, which ...
"Have they abused their power in any way?"
- bybee

I'm glad that "bybee" asked that question - the Republicans should make a point of inviting all the leaders from countries who are actively spying on the United States to address joint sessions of Congress!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good times are a comin when jihadists come and rather than applaud these anti Israeli western fools they get put to the sword. Such idiots. They have no idea that the Moslems will enslave them in a heartbeat. Good. After another 911 we can all get along again. Great

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Good times are a comin when jihadists come and rather than applaud these anti Israeli western fools they get put to the sword. Such idiots. They have no idea that the Moslems will enslave them in a heartbeat. Good. After another 911 we can all get along again. Great
Why don't the Republicans invite the ISIS leadership to address a joint session of Congress?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What the Israeli prime minister did not say was that his country's spy and intelligence agency wrote a recent report (it was actually leaked) that said Iran is far from a state of weaponizing their stockpiles.

I have been paying attention to politics for a long time and the topic of Iran and its supposed nukes come up every couple of years again and again.

Ronald Reagan was experienced and smart enough to coin the phrase TRUST, then VERIFY. The element of some measure of trust will usually guarantee a useful negotiation. And "verification" will keep everyone happy if it can be done.

The experienced observers who were looking for the WMDs wrote several reports and claimed the weapons were nowhere to be found.

But that didn't stop Bush & Cheney from ignoring that evidence, either.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
it just totally does NOT surprise me that you quote Goering...

geez... but I wish you would at least acknowledge that SOME of us here are not... mentally deficient?
I have been a bit alarmed in the past, but for the last few years or so I am simply puzzled.

Why is it that so many conservative American citizens and so many Christian conservative often fold themselves into a "structure of victimhood"?

Whenever I try to bring across facts and data when it comes to global science I am seen as an elitist "intellectual" who thinks he is better than others.

And whenever I want to share what I have learned by studying the historical context of biblical times I am seen as an elitist/intellectual heretic who thinks he is better than others.

I certainly do not think of people as mentally deficient unless I know them personally. You seem to be to claiming that same old "victimhood" by asserting that I am somehow talking down to you.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Proof? truth is, it is only your personal speculation no?
It was on the news but you had to do some work to find it. FOX "News" didn't have it simply because it does not fit their narrative.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

Relevance? Is this discourse you posted relevant to Israel's ongoing attempt to live in peace while being surrounded by crazy, bloodthirsty foes who hate them & intend on their destruction? Here is a picture of something that is relevant to proving Goering was just another murderous nazi thug and a good reason why jews worldwide have reason to worry about those that hate them...including the likes of Goering and those that intend follow his model being he is directly responsible for the images below and thousands more like them.

The-Holocaust.jpg

4472300640_03defd309b.jpg

I was trying to point out that national leaders use the same methods that any other nation does to rally a country toward war. And it was ironic, I thought, because since we seem to like to be exceptional above the Nazis in World War II, this quote from Goering was ironic at least.

So just please tell me how I would get across that same information in a way that is not so upsetting to you ???

*sigh*

Morpheus

Is slaughtering Christians your measure of abusing power? Read the history of Israel about how they deal with their neighbors. They behave like the junior gang-banger who threatens and bullies others because he has a gun in his belt, and they put up with a lot of it because they all know about the gun. The only thing holding back that jr. banger is the big boss bangers who will kick his backside if he goes too far. Occasionally he gets too big for his britches and pushes the boss too far, bringing threats of retribution. Israel has repeatedly pushed around its neighbors, knowing that the U.S. is watching their back and covering for them, and ultimately, if all else fails, they have their nuclear arsenal.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The army of the North... Christians...

The Army of the South,,, Islam...

shall stand against Yisrael... and God shall smite them..

so..whats the worry about?
The worry is that the church has deliberately ignored what Jesus taught about nonviolence.