{ New } Marijuana Legalization "Thread"; The Other was Closed:

Christian Liberty

Look, I've smoked weed a fair bit in my life, not for years now and I've no interest in taking it back up but as with any mind altering substance it can have its pros and cons. And as with most - if not all - the cons aren't worth the advantages in the long run. You strike me as someone suffering with paranoia - a common effect and especially after prolonged usage. I've no idea why you were incarcerated for a year but if it was simply for smoking a joint then it's more than hard to believe.

It happens in the US.

PureX

I think it's silly that marijuana is illegal while alcohol remains legal. Marijuana use is less dangerous than alcohol use in terms of the behavioral effects, and it is no more a "gateway" drug than alcohol is. If anything about marijuana use is a "gateway" to other drugs, it's the illegality of it, not the particular effect.

If we are going to allow the use of alcohol as part of our personal freedom of choice, then we should likewise allow the use of marijuana.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No, not really, not a major fan of broccoli either so what's your point? I'm not in favour of locking people up for smoking joints before you answer though considering you haven't yet answered why you were incarcerated for a year exactly I guess this is going nowhere fast...

The Point Being; you "Don't like" some other Plants to begin with: and the only reason you want to keep Marijuana Illegal, is because you said you basically just "Don't Like it"...

If you just "Don't Like Something", that's not a Good reason to make it "Illegal".

Marijuana is Non-Harmful, and there are no Negative Side Effects in my Opinion, other than the Ones which are a Product of the Federal US Government, Keeping it illegal, and Testing ever Citizen for Marijuana before they can start at a Place of Employment.

They are making it so people that chose to use this "Seasoning", are finding it Extremely hard to get the Maintain their Profession, or find a Place of Employment.

People "like you" are Morons; Arthur: you think others should suffer in this World, because you basically "don't like" an Herb.

=M=

Arthur Brain

I could call you an "assumer" if you think you know the answers to Questions about people, based on No Evidence...

You are a Cop, too; Of Course, I'm just Presuming. : P

Non-Violent Marijuana Offenders, do not Belong in Prison.

=M=

Why don't you think "Marijuana Should be Legalized"?

and;

Why do you believe that "Nonviolent Marijuana Offenders released from Prison"; who would probably leave "for Free": would be a "Bad Thing"?

Nonviolent people, who did not rob or hurt anybody else; do not belong in Jail, or Prison.

I've never once said that non violent marijuana users should be locked up but rather that it's somewhat bemusing that smoking a spliff would land you in custody for a year. Maybe things are different where you're at...

Arthur Brain

The Point Being; you "Don't like" some other Plants to begin with: and the only reason you want to keep Marijuana Illegal, is because you said you basically just "Don't Like it"...

If you just "Don't Like Something", that's not a Good reason to make it "Illegal".

Marijuana is Non-Harmful, and there are no Negative Side Effects in my Opinion, other than the Ones which are a Product of the Federal US Government, Keeping it illegal, and Testing ever Citizen for Marijuana before they can start at a Place of Employment.

They are making it so people that chose to use this "Seasoning", are finding it Extremely hard to get the Maintain their Profession, or find a Place of Employment.

People "like you" are Morons; Arthur: you think others should suffer in this World, because you basically "don't like" an Herb.

=M=

Uh, sorry dude but you don't get to dictate whether or not a drug is potentially harmful or not simply because you happen to like taking the stuff. It's well established that dope can have side effects including paranoia and psychosis. Just ftr you can smoke the stuff as much as you like but frankly you post as if you're on mind altering substances most of the time on here as it is...

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I've never once said that non violent marijuana users should be locked up but rather that it's somewhat bemusing that smoking a spliff would land you in custody for a year. Maybe things are different where you're at...

Arthur "mcBrainless";

Do you realize you have differing internal opinions?

I think you are Either Catholic, or a Cop/Mason; or Both.

How is it there, where you live?

Weed is everywhere.

It may not be anywhere else but earth, but it for certainly is all over this Planet. Legalize it. : )
(Not you of Course, "Brainless")

It's Cop-like thinkers like you, that keep Nonviolent Men locked up for smoking an Herb... that God said we could "have" and Use for "Meat".

I think you should, "Change your Mind" about Marijuana, because you don't have a Good reason to keep it Illegal; Piggy.

=M=

Uh, sorry dude but you don't get to dictate whether or not a drug is potentially harmful or not simply because you happen to like taking the stuff. It's well established that dope can have side effects including paranoia and psychosis. Just ftr you can smoke the stuff as much as you like but frankly you post as if you're on mind altering substances most of the time on here as it is...

What!?!

You know something True?

(That's why I included all of the Information about how "Healthy" Marijuana is for you In those "Big Links" in the Opening of this Thread.)

You are a little Piggy... Oinkie Oinkie, Oink oink oink.

Arthur Brain

Arthur "mcBrainless";

Do you realize you have differing internal opinions?

I think you are Either Catholic, or a Cop/Mason; or Both.

How is it there, where you live?

Weed is everywhere.

It may not be anywhere else but earth, but it for certainly is all over this Planet. Legalize it. : )
(Not you of Course, "Brainless")

It's Cop-like thinkers like you, that keep Nonviolent Men locked up for smoking an Herb... that God said we could "have" and Use for "Meat".

I think you should, "Change your Mind" about Marijuana, because you don't have a Good reason to keep it Illegal; Piggy.

=M=

:doh:

If you'd actually read what I said I was referring to the length of a custodial simply for smoking a joint. In the UK you'll get jail time for growing the stuff but you won't be locked up for a year simply for having a few spliffs. Got it now?

What!?!

You know something True?

(That's why I included all of the Information about how "Healthy" Marijuana is for you In those "Big Links" in the Opening of this Thread.)

You are a little Piggy... Oinkie Oinkie, Oink oink oink.

Nobody's denying the case for medical benefits of marijuana but denying the opposite in relation to the harmful effects isn't going to make it go away.

Frankly Mark, you post as if you're constantly off your face to be honest. Your posts always verge on the histrionic if not full blown hysteria. I mean cops? Catholics? Illuminati? Masons? It sounds as though you're paranoid as it is without smoking...

elohiym

Ugh!

Exactly, I hate Lawyers!

I only got caught with weed; and, I still "sat" for a Year in a "DOC" facility.

I don't think my "Lawyer" said a Single word on my Behalf, the entire time I was in the Court Room...

They "made me" Plead Guilty to one of the Charges, and I was not Guilty of it; In order to Drop a More Severe Charge that I was "Not Guilty of" either.

I had to "Serve Time" for "smoking a Plant".

Nobody made me do it, either; The Whole Smoking experience was Voluntary.

Wow. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Right; But, I'm more about getting the Current Nonviolent Marijuana Offenders released from Jail or Prison.

: )

I drink alcohol, Occasionally.

One thing is for certain, Marijuana does not destroy your Motor Skills, like alcohol Does.

=M=