New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awatkins

Just joined here. I am a feminist, anarchist, (strong) atheist, internationalist.

most of my posts here will probably be debating the right wing fanatics. :DK:

The Graphite

Just joined here. I am a feminist, anarchist, (strong) atheist, internationalist.

As long as you realize you are headed for an eternity of suffering in the Lake of Fire, you are quite welcome here!

Have some punch! We have two kinds...

:cheers:

:box:

The Graphite

And don't worry, we have a fair number of lefties here already, so we are well-stocked with the specially-designed scissors, can-openers, etc. :up:

Golfvixen

Did someone say "Anarcho-Syndicalism"? I'll have you know that just because some watery tart lobbed a scimitar at you is no basis for a system of government.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I live in Taiwan. Doesn't that make me more of an internationalist than you?

Welcome to TOL. :chuckle:

awatkins

And don't worry, we have a fair number of lefties here already, so we are well-stocked with the specially-designed scissors, can-openers, etc. :up:

Yeah, left wingers have always been known to be stupid, haven't they? Albert Einstein, Noam Chomsky, all complete morons. right?

*rolls eyes*

*still waits for answer on the signature question*

cfisher

Yeah, left wingers have always been known to be stupid, haven't they? Albert Einstein, Noam Chomsky, all complete morons. right?

*rolls eyes*

You task yourself with picking smart lefties and you pick Noam Chomsky? Might as well throw L Ron Hubbard in.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

*rolls eyes*

You could either wait until you become a registered PLUS member, OR buy a TOL subscription. The member levels are explained here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: So...
Just joined here.
Newb...check.
I am a feminist,
Hairy newb...check.
anarchist,
Disorganized...check.
(strong) atheist,
Weak rationalist...check.
internationalist.
Who doesn't like pancakes? :chew:
Well, let's just say you'll spend a good deal of your time yelling at them and see where it goes from there...

:e4e: Welcome.

Kian

Actually, that comment is a play on the fact that left-handed people, depending on how left-handed they are, feel more comfortable with tools that have been "mirrored" so that they can use their dominant hand the same way a right-handed person uses them. It wasn't meant to say lefties (ideologically) are dumb and need 'special' equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.