Nick M:

Letsargue

Nick M:

Nick M?? -- IS This A Place Like You Said is Where I Should Do My STUFF??

THE "LAW" IN AMERICA IS; - ""WE D-O HAVE THAT RIGHT"" TO Speak What Ever We Believe; - But NOT HERE On TOL; (( Which MEANS That This Place IS A Non-American And Non-Spiritual House of GOD ))!!!!

DO You ALL Not Remember:: >>-- (( Genesis 3:16 KJV ))???? -- Apparently N-O-O-O-O!!!!!
((( 1 Corinthians 14:33,34,35 KJV )))!!
((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!

There IS ONLY // "O-N-L-Y" Two Different L-A-W-S in This Event, And They Are; - "We Can Speak What We Believe"; - And the Other Law IS; - "We Can Not Speak What We Believe"; - they are Either American, OR "Non-American // "COMMUNIST"!!
( Communist" Means: ->>- ""Common People"; People Who Have the Same Common Belief of Self ) - "There For" - This Place is A COMMUNIST RAN, Anti-American // Anti-Spiritual place of FAITH!!!

((( I AM ""V-E-R-Y -- H-A-P-P-Y"" TO GET O-U-T Of This Christian Forum )))!!!

((( I'M G-O-N-E FOR G-O-O-D THIS TIME )))!!

(( You A-L-L Watch Them NOW ))!!!! --- THEY WILL Cut Me OFF Because T-H-E-Y CAN Not SAY Anything Against What I Have Said Honestly, ( Because I Am -- R-I-G-H-T IN My Teaching )!!!!!

(((( ""G----O----N----E"" ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( ""N-O --- N--A--M--E"" ))) -- 092516

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nick M:

Nick M?? -- IS This A Place Like You Said is Where I Should Do My STUFF??

THE "LAW" IN AMERICA IS; - ""WE D-O HAVE THAT RIGHT"" TO Speak What Ever We Believe; - But NOT HERE On TOL; (( Which MEANS That This Place IS A Non-American And Non-Spiritual House of GOD ))!!!!

DO You ALL Not Remember:: >>-- (( Genesis 3:16 KJV ))???? -- Apparently N-O-O-O-O!!!!!
((( 1 Corinthians 14:13,14,15 KJV )))!!
((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!

There IS ONLY // "O-N-L-Y" Two Different L-A-W-S in This Event, And They Are; - "We Can Speak What We Believe"; - And the Other Law IS; - "We Can Not Speak What We Believe"; - they are Either American, OR "Non-American // "COMMUNIST"!!
( Communist" Means: ->>- ""Common People"; People Who Have the Same Common Belief of Self ) - "There For" - This Place is A COMMUNIST RAN, Anti-American // Anti-Spiritual place of FAITH!!!

(( You A-L-L Watch Them NOW ))!!!! --- THEY WILL Cut Me OFF Because T-H-E-Y CAN Not SAY Anything Against What I Have Said Honestly, ( Because I Am -- R-I-G-H-T IN My Teaching )!!!!!

(((( ""G----O----N----E"" ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( ""N-O --- N--A--M--E"" ))) -- 092516

Bye bye Love ya man.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Call out threads are against ~da rulez~. I was the last one to be called out on before it was implemented as a result.

I made a historical change on here :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not my house, and I didn't say you should leave. By the way, I say what I want, when I want. Ask Mrs M.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

From your lips to God's ears. Be careful what you wish for. You may just get it. :AMR:

AMR

Zeke

The God of this world's personas that is, Got ID? Matt 11:11 the religious veil theology keeps intact by literally interpreting timeless teachings about the temple of God Acts 17:24 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:16 which is inward Luke 17:20-21, told in metaphoric tales Galatians 4:24! Sigh.