No Longer A Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
wickwoman said:
A very smart Buddhist who posts here named Balder once said something like: interesting how you can do absolutely nothing to earn your way to Heaven but you can certainly earn a first class ticket to Hell for the simple offense of being born. (dramatic license taken)
Talk about stacking the deck... :doh:

Caledvwlch

wickwoman said:
Oh. You must be one of those "social conservatives." Bleck!

Don't tell my husband I said that. (He's one too.) ;)
Social conservative? Not sure what that is. Just a libertarian really.

wickwoman

Caledvwlch said:
Social conservative? Not sure what that is. Just a libertarian really.

Something like "I work hard for my money and I'm not just going to give it away to a bunch of lazy bums."

If you're a libertarian it's probably more like "I don't trust a money manager whose fifty goo gillion dollars in debt."

Caledvwlch

wickwoman said:
Something like "I work hard for my money and I'm not just going to give it away to a bunch of lazy bums."

If you're a libertarian it's probably more like "I don't trust a money manager whose fifty goo gillion dollars in debt."
Yeah, that's about right. Government sucks at charity.

koban

Maybe he's only kidding!

Has he said anything lately that would indicate that he's no longer a biblical literalist? :chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Whatever happened to you leaving??? Aw, Sozo. I KNEW you couldn't stay away. Happy to have you back. Seriously.
I guess Sozo has been pulling his "i'm leaving" stunts since at least way back in September,2004. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.