Non-Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Anytime you just can't handle making your huge sacrifice anymore by blessing TOL with your presense, feel free to move on. I don't how we'll manage without ya but hey, we'll get by the best we can.
...Like we did last time.

beanieboy

BillyBob said:
Being a 'Christian' doesn't mean that a person cannot point out the idiocy, hypocrisy and arrogance of another.

Buddhism doesn't mean that either.
It does, however, insist on a manner that is edifying, and not one that is meant to simply tear the person down.

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
Buddhism does mean that either.
It does, however, insist on a manner that is edifying, and not one that is meant to simply tear the person down.
When applied properly to one's life.....that is what Christianity is supposed to be as well.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
beanieboy said:
Buddhism doesn't mean that either.

I would never have deduced that from your posts.

beanieboy

BillyBob said:
I would never have deduced that from your posts.

I would never have deduced them from your as well.
We both see the other as tearing one another down.

I will admit that I have lost patience from time to time, but I have a lot of patience.
I have said things that I regret, and went against my Buddhist beliefs.

Are yours in keeping with Christianity, or do you stumble as well?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
beanieboy said:
I would never have deduced them from your as well.
We both see the other as tearing one another down.

I will admit that I have lost patience from time to time, but I have a lot of patience.
I have said things that I regret, and went against my Buddhist beliefs.

Are yours in keeping with Christianity, or do you stumble as well?

I don't see my posting style as being in opposition with my faith.

As politically Conservative as I am, I have been accused of being a liberal when it comes to Christianity.

I'm sure I could be a much better person than I currently am, but is that what makes a person a 'Christian'?

beanieboy

Most of my posts aren't in opposition with my faith.
I sometimes will get frustrated, ie., I would try to see your POV, but I don't know if I can stick my head that far up my...
Not Buddhist.

But I won't try and justify it, saying that Buddha taught to be enlightened, no matter how mean it sounded. But it was taught that one should say it to edify, and that wasn't meant to edify.

I can admit that.

But for the most part, they are in keeping with my beliefs.

Rimi

I too was given the gift of subscription by someone here and I've yet to find out who so I can thank them. However, I don't know that I would've paid for a subscription to any site that allows God-hating faggots in, free or otherwise.

Oh, and BillyBob, I almost, almost, almost bad repped you for the link above. Blech.

Rimi

BillyBob said:
Ah, but that link proved me right! :banana:

So true, but it should've come with a warning to have a barf bag near by . . . oh, wait, you only brought this up because you were talking with Buttslime. That was warning enough I guess.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
So true, but it should've come with a warning to have a barf bag near by . . . oh, wait, you only brought this up because you were talking with Buttslime. That was warning enough I guess.

NOW how much would you pay???
But WAIT! There's More!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.