O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.
Biden was toast before the election. It means there are other, more efficient, things you can do instead of voting, which is almost worthless as shown in the last election.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Anyone who tells the world they don't don't want to hear about the constitution when it gets in the way of what they want believes in what the democrats believe in. The rule of men rather than the rule of law.

The rule of law means that the rules apply equally to everyone and that everyone can understand them so they can adjust their behavior to abide by it. That's why our Constitution is so simple. It's written so that everyone can understand it.

If you had seen that show you would have been convinced like I was. O'Reilly was yelling at Napolitano, shaking his finger in Napolitano's face, and his face was beet red. Napolitano was sitting there absolutely stunned and looking at someone off camera while his holding his hands and shoulders up in a gesture of pleading like what did I say that was so wrong. That scene convinced me that O'Rielly has no liking for our Constitution and thus not to be trusted. Oh, he wants moral laws but he doesn't give a fig if those laws are Constitutional or not. Hes a totalitarian at heart.
The point is that his rant, over a decade ago about an entirely different issue, has nothing to do with whether or not what he said two weeks ago was right or wrong. Nobody but you cares about what he said more than a decade ago or how or why he said it! The topic here is Biden, not O'Reilly. You hate O'Reilly - great! Hate him all you want! Nobody cares about that either!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Biden was toast before the election. It means there are other, more efficient, things you can do instead of voting, which is almost worthless as shown in the last election.
The lesson to learn from the 2020 election is just precisely the opposite of what you said here. It took an almost unbelievably wild confluence of outrageous lucky breaks for the Dems to pull off that historically monumental level of cheating and they still only just barely pulled it off. It really came down to one weakling of a man named Mike Pence. Had he had the guts to follow the law and rejected the electoral votes (as ANY democrat would have done) after they had met the Constitutionally required challenge requirements, that would have been all it took and the process would have worked, as intended, to thwart efforts to overthrow an election.

The point being that the reason it only just barely worked is because people voted and had more done so, that too would have prevented it from working. Without the confluence of Covid, compliant (complicit) big tech, a compliant (complicit) main steam press, long time in place corruption on the local level, slow to respond Republican legal challenges, and a cowardly Vice President, it wouldn't have been successful. Take away any one of those factors and it would have failed. Hardly what I'd call a "more efficient" means of winning an election than voting.

Gary K

Banned
The point is that his rant, over a decade ago about an entirely different issue, has nothing to do with whether or not what he said two weeks ago was right or wrong. Nobody but you cares about what he said more than a decade ago or how or why he said it! The topic here is Biden, not O'Reilly. You hate O'Reilly - great! Hate him all you want! Nobody cares about that either!
I haven't even read what O'Rielly said but I can tell you the reason he didn't give for saying saying Biden is toast, and that reason is because Biden is destroying liberty and our Constitution in this nation. And that is the number one reason Biden should be gone. There is no greater reason for Biden to be gone for all other reasons for getting him out of office will disappear when that reason is solved.

Our Constitution is our only safety and provides the right to worship as we choose, the right to protest our grievances with the government, the right of parents to tell the schools how their children are to be educated, the right to choose who governs us, the right to own our own property, etc... all of which the left and Biden are in the process of taking from us. Now you may not care about the Constitution and its guarantee of those rights, but I find the world an intolerable place without them

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

What he said.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't get cocky like the hair and let the turtle win. We still must vote. Never leave any tool in the toolbox unused.
What happens if the dems win? What happens if the repubs win? Either way, it won't turn around what Klaus or George (I only mention them as the spirit of the deep state). At best, we can only slow them down with today's voters. Best proof this is true?: a very large group of voters still think Trump is a good idea. Trump does not govern on good principles, his best attribute was fighting back, but one has to eventually make the correct course for the country.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The lesson to learn from the 2020 election is just precisely the opposite of what you said here. It took an almost unbelievably wild confluence of outrageous lucky breaks for the Dems to pull off that historically monumental level of cheating and they still only just barely pulled it off. It really came down to one weakling of a man named Mike Pence. Had he had the guts to follow the law and rejected the electoral votes (as ANY democrat would have done) after they had met the Constitutionally required challenge requirements, that would have been all it took and the process would have worked, as intended, to thwart efforts to overthrow an election.
Pence is still in good standing with the establishment. Just like playing games at the carnival, "aww, you almost won, better luck next time." is what we'll end up with.

Even with fixed voter laws, the country will continue to slide. The problem is the voters, not the laws.
The point being that the reason it only just barely worked is because people voted and had more done so, that too would have prevented it from working. Without the confluence of Covid, compliant (complicit) big tech, a compliant (complicit) main steam press, long time in place corruption on the local level, slow to respond Republican legal challenges, and a cowardly Vice President, it wouldn't have been successful. Take away any one of those factors and it would have failed. Hardly what I'd call a "more efficient" means of winning an election than voting.
By more efficient, I mean things more efficient than the voting process. As you mention, a dem VP, no matter how spineless, would not have confirmed the electoral votes. We have to take that attitude. We can't do everything the left does because they have the gravity of evil on their side, but we can do a lot of what they do.

When the new Russians were moving into mafia territory one of the inside informants related that the outnumbered and out gunned Italian mafia wasn't as worried as you might think because they claimed the strength of the families, which the Russians didn't have. The Italians won more than they lost in the end. That's the attitude we need.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the developing recession continues and becomes a depression. China invades Taiwan. Iran nukes Israel. Etc
Without CIA (or some clandestine orgs) help, I don't think Iran will nuke Israel. The rest will probably happen.
With a supermajority, Biden is impeached in Kamala is rendered impotent. Legislation secures the border, remove the restrictions on drilling, etc.
And the law that was passed in CO that says babies aren't human before they are born will be the law. Maryland will still make the law that says infants are at risk of being murdered. CA will pass the law similar to CO's. Many states will follow suit and we'll have a slave (to death) state/free (to live) state division all over again. Even in free states the big cities will all fight to be slaves. And murdering babies is just a symptom of the perversion that will prevail in those areas.

"As in the days of Noah"

Gary K

Banned
Without CIA (or some clandestine orgs) help, I don't think Iran will nuke Israel. The rest will probably happen.

And the law that was passed in CO that says babies aren't human before they are born will be the law. Maryland will still make the law that says infants are at risk of being murdered. CA will pass the law similar to CO's. Many states will follow suit and we'll have a slave (to death) state/free (to live) state division all over again. Even in free states the big cities will all fight to be slaves. And murdering babies is just a symptom of the perversion that will prevail in those areas.

"As in the days of Noah"
Yes it is. It's also as in the days of Nimrod/Moloch/Baal for abortion and pedophilia are a parallel to the pagan practice of killing their children by passing them through the fire and using their children as pagan temple prostitutes. There is a whole lot of pagan behavior going on today that has it's origins in the original Babylon founded by Nimrod.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
What happens if the dems win? What happens if the repubs win? Either way, it won't turn around what Klaus or George (I only mention them as the spirit of the deep state).

It will sure help though.

At best, we can only slow them down with today's voters.

Yes. Thats why we use ALL tools in the toolbox. Voting is but one.

Trump does not govern on good principles

And yet we can thank him for Roe being overturned.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It will sure help though.
Only as a stall maneuver. I'm not saying voting is wrong, I'm saying it's not worth the time and money we currently put into it.
Yes. Thats why we use ALL tools in the toolbox. Voting is but one.
The job decides the tool, not the other way around. Currently voting is useless compared to other strategies. We need to treat voting like Jesus treated relationships - He said we must hate our families, even ourselves, to follow him. What he meant was to think passed those relationships so far that they paled in comparison to our relationship with Jesus. We need to think passed voting that far.
And yet we can thank him for Roe being overturned.
It's not overturned yet. Besides that, it won't stop states from murdering children.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Pence is still in good standing with the establishment. Just like playing games at the carnival, "aww, you almost won, better luck next time." is what we'll end up with.

Even with fixed voter laws, the country will continue to slide. The problem is the voters, not the laws.
Even if this were so, what do you purpose? Not voting?

By more efficient, I mean things more efficient than the voting process. As you mention, a dem VP, no matter how spineless, would not have confirmed the electoral votes. We have to take that attitude. We can't do everything the left does because they have the gravity of evil on their side, but we can do a lot of what they do.
Playing to win is not an attribute of evil people but just smart people. In other words, playing to win is not acting like the Dems or acting like evil people, it's just not being stupid.

When the new Russians were moving into mafia territory one of the inside informants related that the outnumbered and out gunned Italian mafia wasn't as worried as you might think because they claimed the strength of the families, which the Russians didn't have. The Italians won more than they lost in the end. That's the attitude we need.
Well, since 2016, I'd say that the right side of the isle has won quite a lot more than its lost. With Roe looking like it's going to go down and much more solidly conservative people winning in primaries and a likely red wave coming this November the likes of which hasn't happened in our lifetimes, it looks like the winning is going to continue and even accelerate.

Cheating is just about all the Dems have left. You can win here and there by cheating but not consistently and not permanently.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It's not overturned yet. Besides that, it won't stop states from murdering children.
It will allow several states to stop though! You can't go through life interpreting everything that happens in the most negative light possible. You've got to take a win as a win when you get one!

The overturning of Roe v. Wade will save countless lives and force liberal state governments to show their true colors and make them actually have to convince a majority of their citizens to vote in favor of killing babies.

It's a win for life by any definition.

Clete

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Even if this were so, what do you purpose? Not voting?
Yes, that is what I propose.

The more people that vote, the more the winning politicians claim a "mandate from the people" or a "mandate for change" or some such hot air. Voting lends support to the completely corrupt system. Voting for the "best guy" still gets us a very bad guy. This is how the system has gotten more and more corrupt with every election.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Yes, that is what I propose.

The more people that vote, the more the winning politicians claims a "mandate from the people" or a "mandate for change" or some such hot air. Voting lends support to the completely corrupt system. Voting for the "best guy" still gets us a very bad guy. This is how the system has gotten more and more corrupt with every election.
So you're solution is to let all the evil people vote and those of us who have some level of wisdom should just live with whatever they vote for. If you were in a war, an actual bullets flying / people dying war, and your enemy was going to hold a vote on which stategy to use against you and you and your whole army were permitted - not just able but actually invited - to vote in that election, you're telling me you'd tell all your forces to stay away from the poles?

The politician are going to claim to have a mandate anyway and we have not gotten more and more corrupt with every single election. The trend has clearly been in that direction but that isn't the same thing. The nation was better off after Reagan than before, same goes for Trump, and the nation is far far better off than it would have been had either of them lost their elections, as we are now learning first hand! Imagine a Supreme Court where it had been Hillary Clinton who replaced Antonin Scalia, Ruth Ginsburg and Anthony Kennedy?!

You simply have to remember that we do not live in a Christian society but that we do live in a evil society which affords Christians the right to have some say in the directions things go and/or the speed at which we go there. You can abandon the county to its own devises if you want but if I'm going to have to live with the consequences of evil governmental policies, I want to at least know that I did everything within my power to mitigate those consequences. They might kill me in the end anyway but it won't be because I gave up and let them win because I decided to make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Clete

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
So you're solution is to let all the evil people vote and those of us who have some level of wisdom should just live with whatever they vote for.
That's already what's going on now.

Do you really think that the "majority" of Americans "chose" the president? or Senators, etc.

You are presented the chosen one's of the powers that be. Both "parties" are run by the same elite power brokers that run the rest of the world. That is why there will be a one world government in the future, probably pretty soon.
The politician are going to claim to have a mandate anyway and we have not gotten more and more corrupt with every single election.
That claimed mandate becomes less and less convincing as the percentage of people voting goes down.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
That's already what's going on now.
No it isn't!

Good people vote by the millions!

What are you even talking about?
Do you really think that the "majority" of Americans "chose" the president? or Senators, etc.
Yeah! I do!

The Dems clearly cheated in this last election but are you suggesting the the Republicans cheated in 2016 or that every president that has ever been elected hasn't really been elected but that it's controled by some sort of conspiratorial mechanism that elections have no power to effect?

You are presented the chosen one's of the powers that be.
Nonsense!

There is a very clearly defined process that is quite open to scrutiny and very much decentralized by which a Party's nominee is selected during a primary election. It is during this primary process where Christians ought to vote their conscience to whatever extent is possible. Once the primary is over then it's usually a matter of deciding which candidate will to the least harm. If you sit at home then you deserve whatever you get.

Both "parties" are run by the same elite power brokers that run the rest of the world.
Nonsense!

Utterly complete silliness! If this were even close to true, Trump would never have been allowed to run at all, never mind actually become President of the United States nor would he have the continued influence he has to this day.

That is why there will be a one world government in the future, probably pretty soon.
Ridiculous!

Christians have been saying something similar since Paul the Apostle was alive. We're closer now then we were then but that's as close to predicting such things as we're able to get. Just as it was in Paul's day, it could happen in a couple of weeks or in a couple of millennia.

That claimed mandate becomes less and less convincing as the percentage of people voting goes down.
Do you think the politicians care about that? They don't! They care about whether they have enough votes in Congress and who is sitting in the Oval Office. If they have what they need then they will do whatever they want, whether the public wants it or not.

If what you're saying is true then why does the left freak out when they lose an election? If they really win whether they win the election or not then why to do they act like the world is ending when a conservative gets any power at all? Whatever it is that the left hates most, that's what I'm casting my vote for. The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Clete

Right Divider

Body part
No it isn't!

Good people vote by the millions!
And those good people are voting for bad people.

What are you even talking about?
I'm talking about a rigged system where the powers that be chose who you can vote for. Some "choice".
Yeah! I do!
Many people do... that's how they keep the system in their control.
The Dems clearly cheated in this last election but are you suggesting the the Republicans cheated in 2016 or that every president that has ever been elected hasn't really been elected but that it's controled by some sort of conspiratorial mechanism that elections have no power to effect?
I never said "no power", just minimal power.

Nonsense!
Believe what you like Clete.