Outrage as Racist Protesters Burn Ferguson

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It's not like they simply didn't get the extra pickles they ordered on their hamburger. :rolleyes:

Do you even care to understand the whys of the matter...or are you just having too much fun finger waving (from your couch)?

Is there a 'why' that would make you say it's acceptable to riot and vandalize businesses? Is there a 'why' that would make yourself join in with it?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
We reached a tipping point twice before, where the wealth of the nation was siphoned off by the wealthy, leaving the general population feeling hopeless, with a sense of desperation. The first time those desperate masses threw off the tyrants who bled them dry in the Revolution.

:doh:

you really don't have any idea what you're talking about, do you?

read fred anderson and get back to us

start with:

Crucible of War: The Seven Years' War and the Fate of Empire in British North America, 1754-1766. Knopf, 2000. ISBN 0375406425

The War That Made America: A Short History of the French and Indian War. Viking Adult, 2005. ISBN 0670034541

The Dominion of War: Empire and Liberty in North America, 1500-2000. Viking Adult, 2004. ISBN 0670033707

It's not like they simply didn't get the extra pickles they ordered on their hamburger.

that happened to me once at a mcdonalds :sozo2:

i went Medieval on them

Is there a 'why' that would make you say it's acceptable to riot and vandalize businesses? Is there a 'why' that would make yourself join in with it?

i see more justification for the actions of a timothy mcveigh than the retarded "protesters" in ferguson.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's not like they simply didn't get the extra pickles they ordered on their hamburger. :rolleyes:

Do you even care to understand the whys of the matter...or are you just having too much fun finger waving (from your couch)?

One could ask you the same brainiac, pray tell what those businesses had to do with any of it?