PastorKevin is spiritually bankrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

According to poster called_out, PastorKevin is "a Pharisee" and "spiritually bankrupt" and hates the truth because he believes that Christ Jesus is God. I don't believe called out's false accusations against PK because I, too, belive that Christ Jesus is God. Is PastorKevin all those things that called_out claims just because he believes that Christ Jesus is God?

That's right. You don't because you must have a relationship with Jesus Christ in order to have the Holy Spirit in your life. You described an experience of taking the leading of spirits over the Word of God and then redefining God's Word based on what they told you. All we need do is look at your own words.

PK, You are a Pharisee and you are spiritually bankrupt. I am guided by the Holy Spirit and you have called it "spirits". What guides you is your own understanding and years of Protestant indoctrination. I have a relationship with Christ that you only dream about. Looking at my words will do nothing but inflame you because you hate the truth. :)

Context.

The Berean

Any Christian that brags that they have a "better" relationship with Jesus Christ than another Christian smacks of pride. :rolleyes:

elohiym

How can someone claim another is a Pharisee and spiritually bankrupt because they believe Christ Jesus is God?

red77

Do believe that a person who claims that Christ Jesus is God is spiritually bankrupt? Do you believe that they are deceived, as called_out also claims?

This all cuts both ways as said earlier, I've been told that I cant possibly be a christian unless I believe that Jesus is God, this infighting gets tiring after a while and noone apart from God is really in a position to determine anyones spiritual state - at least not on theological differences such as this IMO....

elohiym

This all cuts both ways as said earlier, I've been told that I cant possibly be a christian unless I believe that Jesus is God, this infighting gets tiring after a while and noone apart from God is really in a position to determine anyones spiritual state - at least not on theological differences such as this IMO....
What do you make of this statement by Jesus?

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.