Paul agrees with Jesus

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 - I thought Jesus had 12 apostles and not 13.

One to rule over each tribe. Paul was brought in because Israel fell.

Did the other apostles agree that Paul be the 13th?

He wasn't the 13th, he was the 14th. One was chosen because he was a devil.

I am aware that Judas got lost but who elected Paul to replace Judas, Jesus?

The risen God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't get it! Without informing his other Apostles of what he had done,

Warning, Ben, pure unadulterated truth is about to be posted.

Rise, Peter; kill and eat.

Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean

What God has cleansed you must not call common

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul did a perfectly good job of explaining the way through submission to Jesus and the Holy Spirit, which is demonstrated by the love of Christ in us, i.e. the 'fruit of the Spirit'. Sadly people have Grace distorted into a license to sin.

You are lost. Paul's good news is to believe, to trust in the finished works of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do not trust in your ability to please him and have a personal relationship with him. It won't work.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You are lost. Paul's good news is to believe, to trust in the finished works of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do not trust in your ability to please him and have a personal relationship with him. It won't work.

You are right that we dont of ourselves have the ability to tabernacle with God.

However we do tabernacle. :)

Jamie Gigliotti

We please him with not our effort, but with our surrender, our humility towards him.

""God opposes the proud, but gives Grace to the humble."
Humble yourselves therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you." 1 Peter 5:5-6