President Trump's approval rating hits its highest point

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
President Trump's approval rating hits its highest point

According to a May 2019 Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll President Trump has a 48 percent approval rating.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6043552095001/

Hi guys. Remember that? June 1, 2019.

And now, May 21m 2022, three years later:

Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll

Amazing.

Oh, did anyone see my post earlier in the welcome section?
I am asking, as a Christian, for your forum to allow me back in. There is so much going on these days that I am dying to post about it here. I will be cool, I give you guys my word. What do you say? A little forgiveness please?

I am asking, as a Christian, for your forum to allow me back in. There is so much going on these days that I am dying to post about it here. I will be cool, I give you guys my word. What do you say? A little forgiveness please?

I hope the moderators let me stay please. This is my second post. I will not post any more until you decide. Please let me stay. Thanks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hi guys. Remember that? June 1, 2019.

And now, May 21m 2022, three years later:

Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll

Amazing.

Oh, did anyone see my post earlier in the welcome section?

I hope the moderators let me stay please. This is my second post. I will not post any more until you decide. Please let me stay. Thanks.
Welcome back!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It's my understanding that the decision has been made that you are allowed back in. Why do you think you're not?

Well, I was banned back in 2019 and now I created a duplicate account to ask permission to come back. I was waiting to see if it was okay. Thank you for the good news. If I may ask one favor, can my old account be merged with this one? My old account is actually the OP of this thread.

Thanks Jefferson. God bless.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump would beat Biden by 6 points, Harris by 11 in 2024 race, new poll shows

If the next presidential election were held today, former President Donald Trump would defeat President Biden by six percentage points and Vice President Kamala Harris by 11 percentage points, according to a new poll.
The 45th president would unseat Biden by a 47% to 41% margin, according to the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll published by The Hill. However, 12% of voters are undecided.
Harris going up against Trump would produce an even worse result for Democrats — 49% would vote for the former president compared to 38% for the veep.

Trump beat Biden in 2020 too, but that is another story.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
77d3e175d842cd3d3811be6e55136310.jpeg