Prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery

I love it when you make my point for me. Even if one accepted that I completely misread you, you're still the first to reduce that disagreement to insult. And if you are want to point fingers in terms of intellect you might want to be more accurate in your spelling.

I didn't misspell anything, you pervert.

Go to H E L L!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't misspell anything, you pervert.

Go to H E L L!

And here he is, ladies and gentlemen, mask removed. You're just your own worst enemy. I was referring to earlier posts wherein I pointed out the....you know what, just skip it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good idea. How about you just put me on ignore. That way you won't be tempted to open your big mouth about things you know nothing about, and you won't accuse me of things I never said.

You're a class act to the end...:rotfl:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And to my Calvinist brothers and sisters who don't know me yet, the bit about Nang was a joke and in no meaningful way intended as a slight. I'm just not taking any chances at this point... AMR has probably received a dozen variations on that theme, which he always replies to good naturedly.
Indeed. I am able to distinguish between tongue firmly in cheek and serious attacks. I am sure that Nang is just as able, too. It is our destiny, after all. :chuckle:

Adamhart

Good idea. How about you just put me on ignore. That way you won't be tempted to open your big mouth about things you know nothing about, and you won't accuse me of things I never said.

26? 27? No? How about 26 and a half?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And to my Calvinist brothers and sisters who don't know me yet, the bit about Nang was a joke and in no meaningful way intended as a slight.

. . . And I laughed along with you, and took no offense at all.

One cannot be a Calvinist without a sense of humor, and a hide as thick as a rhino.

I have always considered you a gentleman, and even more so now . . .

Nang

Lon

I didn't misspell anything...!

Just in interest of this thread topic (yeah, I know, Lucky already won).

I didn't misspell anything

Smoe fo taht is jsut tpniyg eorrr. I do it all the time. Bummer Lucky beat me to it. Is there a consolation prize?

red77

And you are pathetic. Prove me wrong :rotfl:

That would only happen if I made a post lying about another's sexuality and insinuating (even in 'jest') that they had proclivities towards violating other human beings, if you can find a post where I have done so then you have prooved me wrong, care to give it a shot Mystery? :think:

miriam

I can say with complete confidence that this was, in fact, the first and only occasion where you so referenced me.

I happen to know there is only one of you. Sozo doesn't or can't count.

Since I never made the claim that saying Jesus is Lord is a sign of your particular delusion, providing you're capable of distinguishing the truth from Shinola, that would be an intentional misrepresentation...or a lie, depending on how nicely you want it.

Given that I'm demonstrably not a dolt (dolts don't make it into grad school...mom and pop divinity schools maybe...) and while I periodically drool (that is, when I read the newspaper) I never slobber.

Sorry again. I've accepted Christ, been baptized and am firmly and resolutely of the body.

That was either self contradictory or hopelessly fouled English. Either way you were wrong.

So what do I win? :rolleyes: Let me guess: a one way ticket to hell? And which part of the trinity were you again?

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Town Heretic again."

Thanks, Town. You made me laugh. (Especially the first line of your post...although, I must say, Mystery's insult was certainly interesting. Why don't you make it your signature?)

How refreshing to read some genuine wit on TOL!

Let me know when your book comes out - I want an autographed copy.

miriam

Status
Not open for further replies.