Punish all drug users!

glorydaz

Three lies in one sentence; impressive.

Not a lie there. You claimed you had posted a verse that said a certain thing. You never have. That is a lie.

I have no spite or contempt for any poor soul who is lost....not even those who claim to be saved.

So, perhaps you need to check a good dictionary, so you can learn the difference between truth and lies.

popsthebuilder

They got removed due to the site being down.

If you think I am lying then request the verses again; I can produce more than I initially had.
Not a lie there. You claimed you had posted a verse that said a certain thing. You never have. That is a lie.

I have no spite or contempt for any poor soul who is lost....not even those who claim to be saved.

So, perhaps you need to check a good dictionary, so you can learn the difference between truth and lies.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That's what I thought....

What's wrong? Too scared to be shown to be in error; or too proud to hear it? Maybe both?

How is me agreeing to produce even more scripture than before in order to substanciate my claim equal to an excuse to you?
Malarky. You've been spouting the same garbage since you first arrived on this site.

Always excuses with you, pops.

glorydaz

That's what I thought....

What's wrong? Too scared to be shown to be in error; or too proud to hear it? Maybe both?

How is me agreeing to produce even more scripture than before in order to substanciate my claim equal to an excuse to you?

:rotfl:

Here ya go, Pops. Once again your lie....and in yellow.

Whatever man; I showed specific verses showing that Christ is the Spirit is GOD; but you want to say I deny Christ and question the very Source of my faith?

popsthebuilder

:rotfl:

Here ya go, Pops. Once again your lie....and in yellow.
(Here you go)

1 Corinthians 15: 45. In the same way also it is written, <"The first man Adam became a living animal";> the last Adam is a life-giving Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3: 15. Yes, to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies upon their hearts. 16. But whenever the heart of the nation shall have returned to the Lord, the veil will be withdrawn. 17. Now by "the Lord" is meant the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, freedom is enjoyed. 18. And all of us, with unveiled faces, reflecting like bright mirrors the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same likeness, from one degree of radiant holiness to another, even as derived from the Lord the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12: 12. For just as the human body is one and yet has many parts, and all its parts, many as they are, constitute but one body, so it is with the Church of Christ. 13. For, in fact, in one Spirit all of us--whether we are Jews or Gentiles, slaves or free men--were baptized to form but one body; and we were all nourished by that one Spirit. 14. For the human body does not consist of one part, but of many.

Ephesians 4: 1. I, then, the prisoner for the Master's sake, entreat you to live and act as becomes those who have received the call that you have received-- 2. with all lowliness of mind and unselfishness, and with patience, bearing with one another lovingly, and earnestly striving to maintain, 3. in the uniting bond of peace, the unity given by the Spirit. 4. There is but one body and but one Spirit, as also when you were called you had one and the same hope held out to you. 5. There is but one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. and one God and Father of all, who rules over all, acts through all, and dwells in all. 7. Yet to each of us individually grace was given, measured out with the munificence of Christ. 8. For this reason Scripture says: <"He re-ascended on high, He led captive a host of captives, and gave gifts to men."> 9. (Now this "re-ascended" --what does it mean but that He had first descended into the lower regions of the earth? 10. He who descended is the same as He who ascended again far above all the Heavens in order to fill the universe.) 11. And He Himself appointed some to be Apostles, some to be Prophets, some to be evangelists, some to be pastors and teachers, 12. in order fully to equip His people for the work of serving--for the building up of Christ's body

Revelation 5: 6. Then, midway between the throne and the four living creatures, I saw a Lamb standing among the Elders. He looked as if He had been offered in sacrifice, and He had seven horns and seven eyes. The last-named are the seven Spirits of God, and have been sent far and wide into all the earth. 7. So He comes, and now He has taken the book out of the right hand of Him who is seated on the throne. 8. And when He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four Elders fell down before the Lamb, having each of them a harp and bringing golden bowls full of incense, which represent the prayers of God's people.

Revelation 1: 12. I turned to see who it was that was speaking to me; and then I saw seven golden lampstands, 13. and in the center of the lampstands some One resembling the Son of Man, clothed in a robe which reached to His feet, and with a girdle of gold across His breast. 14. His head and His hair were white, like white wool--as white as snow; and His eyes resembled a flame of fire. 15. His feet were like silver-bronze, when it is white-hot in a furnace; and His voice resembled the sound of many waters. 16. In His right hand He held seven stars, and a sharp, two-edged sword was seen coming from His mouth; and His glance resembled the sun when it is shining with its full strength. 17. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if I were dead. But He laid His right hand upon me and said, "Do not be afraid: I am the First and the Last, and the ever-living One.

Revelation 2: 1. "To the minister of the Church in Ephesus write as follows: "`This is what He who holds the seven stars in the grasp of His right hand says--He who walks to and fro among the seven lampstands of gold. 7. "`Let all who have ears give heed to what the Spirit is saying to the Churches. To him who overcomes I will give the privilege of eating the fruit of the Tree of Life, which is in the Paradise of God.'

(There are plenty more, but for me to go further you need to at least admit the plausability of scripture; that is that Christ is the Spirit.)

glorydaz

(Here you go)

1 Corinthians 15: 45. In the same way also it is written, <"The first man Adam became a living animal";> the last Adam is a life-giving Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3: 15. Yes, to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies upon their hearts. 16. But whenever the heart of the nation shall have returned to the Lord, the veil will be withdrawn. 17. Now by "the Lord" is meant the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, freedom is enjoyed. 18. And all of us, with unveiled faces, reflecting like bright mirrors the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same likeness, from one degree of radiant holiness to another, even as derived from the Lord the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12: 12. For just as the human body is one and yet has many parts, and all its parts, many as they are, constitute but one body, so it is with the Church of Christ. 13. For, in fact, in one Spirit all of us--whether we are Jews or Gentiles, slaves or free men--were baptized to form but one body; and we were all nourished by that one Spirit. 14. For the human body does not consist of one part, but of many.

Ephesians 4: 1. I, then, the prisoner for the Master's sake, entreat you to live and act as becomes those who have received the call that you have received-- 2. with all lowliness of mind and unselfishness, and with patience, bearing with one another lovingly, and earnestly striving to maintain, 3. in the uniting bond of peace, the unity given by the Spirit. 4. There is but one body and but one Spirit, as also when you were called you had one and the same hope held out to you. 5. There is but one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. and one God and Father of all, who rules over all, acts through all, and dwells in all. 7. Yet to each of us individually grace was given, measured out with the munificence of Christ. 8. For this reason Scripture says: <"He re-ascended on high, He led captive a host of captives, and gave gifts to men."> 9. (Now this "re-ascended" --what does it mean but that He had first descended into the lower regions of the earth? 10. He who descended is the same as He who ascended again far above all the Heavens in order to fill the universe.) 11. And He Himself appointed some to be Apostles, some to be Prophets, some to be evangelists, some to be pastors and teachers, 12. in order fully to equip His people for the work of serving--for the building up of Christ's body

Revelation 5: 6. Then, midway between the throne and the four living creatures, I saw a Lamb standing among the Elders. He looked as if He had been offered in sacrifice, and He had seven horns and seven eyes. The last-named are the seven Spirits of God, and have been sent far and wide into all the earth. 7. So He comes, and now He has taken the book out of the right hand of Him who is seated on the throne. 8. And when He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four Elders fell down before the Lamb, having each of them a harp and bringing golden bowls full of incense, which represent the prayers of God's people.

Revelation 1: 12. I turned to see who it was that was speaking to me; and then I saw seven golden lampstands, 13. and in the center of the lampstands some One resembling the Son of Man, clothed in a robe which reached to His feet, and with a girdle of gold across His breast. 14. His head and His hair were white, like white wool--as white as snow; and His eyes resembled a flame of fire. 15. His feet were like silver-bronze, when it is white-hot in a furnace; and His voice resembled the sound of many waters. 16. In His right hand He held seven stars, and a sharp, two-edged sword was seen coming from His mouth; and His glance resembled the sun when it is shining with its full strength. 17. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if I were dead. But He laid His right hand upon me and said, "Do not be afraid: I am the First and the Last, and the ever-living One.

Revelation 2: 1. "To the minister of the Church in Ephesus write as follows: "`This is what He who holds the seven stars in the grasp of His right hand says--He who walks to and fro among the seven lampstands of gold. 7. "`Let all who have ears give heed to what the Spirit is saying to the Churches. To him who overcomes I will give the privilege of eating the fruit of the Tree of Life, which is in the Paradise of God.'

(There are plenty more, but for me to go further you need to at least admit the plausability of scripture; that is that Christ is the Spirit.)

Not a one of those verses says what you claim. It's that lack of understanding that shows you have NO spiritual understanding. As you've been told many times, the word spirit is used in many different ways. That you can't see something so simple....and you refuse to be taught is why you are constantly being corrected on this issue. :nono:

popsthebuilder

Not a one of those verses says what you claim. It's that lack of understanding that shows you have NO spiritual understanding. As you've been told many times, the word spirit is used in many different ways. That you can't see something so simple....and you refuse to be taught is why you are constantly being corrected on this issue. :nono:
So you deny that the verses I provided show that Christ is the Spirit?

What do those verses mean to you personally then?

glorydaz

So you deny that the verses I provided show that Christ is the Spirit?

What do those verses mean to you personally then?

They each mean something different. You can't just see the word spirit and assume they're saying "Christ is the Spirit." Not a one of them says any such thing. You pick one.

eider

Whoosh!It's called not losing control of your faculties. It's why God allows drinking (Jesus himself drank, wine, and Paul told Timothy to have a little wine for his stomach) but not drunkenness (for example, Noah). With most if not all recreational drugs, there is an immediate high, and that is when you lose control of yourself, and you put yourself and others at risk of harm. Society doesn't have to tolerate such activity. Therefore it's a crime to be high or drunk.
Well, Noah's family was considered to be the only righteous group of humans on the planet, and I expect that many temperate people found themselves to be swimming in the flood waters.
Drunkenness in public places is a crime here (UK) and driving under influence of drugs or alcohol is a crime, but ........ we consider using or even holding a mobile phone while driving to be as bad. And so these actions are only bad when misused, and outright bans are unhelpful....... imagine an outright ban on mobile phones....

President Trump has recently suggested that he would support a Federal repeal of marijuana legislation, and if this happens then the US will be able to measure the effects of such freedoms upon the people. Positive findings, with huge financial income from taxation could possibly open the flood gates to drug legislation adjustments and repeals as well.

marhig

The real shame is your inability to understand anything but a kindergarten level of reading. :rolleyes:

Why do these things always go over your head?
It's a shame that you're so insulting, I've noticed as time goes on, you have become more above yourself and more condescending toward those you look down on. I wonder if that's what you are like to people in real life! It's a shame if you are!

glorydaz

It's a shame that you're so insulting, I've noticed as time goes on, you have become more above yourself and more condescending toward those you look down on. I wonder if that's what you are like to people in real life! It's a shame if you are!

You're the one that decided to lecture Kat. Funny how you don't see what you do, but you are certainly good at imagining what you think I do. :chuckle:

marhig

You're the one that decided to lecture Kat. Funny how you don't see what you do, but you are certainly good at imagining what you think I do. :chuckle:
I didn't lecture Kat GD, I was just saying that there are reasons why some people take drugs, not everyone has an easy life, and not everyone knows God. I don't agree with drugs, but I also know that there are people who have been through hell and take drugs to help them forget. Or they have been young and easily influenced then they are hooked. And some drug users have soft hearts, we shouldn't condemn them all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I didn't lecture Kat GD,

Yeah you were.

I was just saying that there are reasons why some people take drugs, not everyone has an easy life, and not everyone knows God.

That doesn't make it right for them to take those drugs. You're trying to give them a pass for sinning. That's never a good idea.

I don't agree with drugs,

Then don't promote them by default by saying "oh you don't know what the people who use them have been through hurr-durr."

but I also know that there are people who have been through hell

That's no excuse for sinning.

and take drugs to help them forget.

Or they have been young and easily influenced then they are hooked.

And some drug users have soft hearts, we shouldn't condemn them all.

So you, Marhig, are saying we should only condemn some sin, and not all?

You're a fool.