PureX needs to apologize for his lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Apperently you weren't following along, would you like to go back and re read where I explained your hypocricy to you twice?
Am I a hypocrite because I think bearing false witness against your neighbor is a sin, yet I don't think it's always right to publicly humiliate them for it?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
PureX said:
I don't know what Bob Enyart advocates, exactly, because I'm not foolish enough to listen to him.

And your ignorance lead to your impying a falsehood. You can fix it rather simply you know. It's not a few people on here haven't explained his views to you well enough that you can't see the error you spoke.

Balder

Intro,

I can't speak on behalf of all non-Christians here, of course, but my guess is that most of us here realize that the mean-spiritedness of some Christians is not representative of Christianity as a whole.

Peace,
B.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
Am I a hypocrite because I think bearing false witness against your neighbor is a sin, yet I don't think it's always right to publicly humiliate them for it?

No, for the 3rd time, you are a hypocrite for judging Poly for telling impurex he needs to apologize for his error, which is bearing false witness against his neighbor, which you claim to be against. Is this really that hard for you to comprehend?

I'm starting to think the only fault you are able to see is with brothers in Christ. Why is that?

fool

Hall of Fame
Wow! over 100 posts in 5 hrs.
nothing gets people posting like an attack thread

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
Close to coming to Christ.

You have been here a month, I've been here a wee bit longer, bean has come no closer to accepting Christ today than when I first met him.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
No, for the 3rd time, you are a hypocrite for judging Poly for telling impurex he needs to apologize for his error, which is bearing false witness against his neighbor, which you claim to be against. Is this really that hard for you to comprehend?

I'm starting to think the only fault you are able to see is with brothers in Christ. Why is that?
All I am saying is that I don't understand WHY Poly wants to hear him apologize so much!

As for your last statement:
No. I do not only see fault in my brothers and sisters in Christ. You are not in my personal life, so you do not see what I do on a day to day basis. It IS however, a pet peeve of mine when Christians act in a completely unChristlike manner. It's a bad representation of Christianity on a whole. Now don't get all defensive. I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Christians in general. Myself included. I judge myself, and fix whatever needs to be fixed. But it seems certain people here do not even see what they are doing is wrong.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
No kidding fool, why impurex chose to attack Mr Enyart with his falsehood, I do not know. Maybe he was bored.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
No. I do not only see fault in my brothers and sisters in Christ. You are not in my personal life, so you do not see what I do on a day to day basis.

Quite right, all I can go by is what I see you put on this board. And so far I have seen you judge Rimi and Poly.

It IS however, a pet peeve of mine

Oh gee... you have more?

intro2faith

Here's another example of some good ol' "Christian love". I just got neg repped by a Christian person for a post I made on this thread. The comment was:

"you're a moron!"

How loving.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Quite right, all I can go by is what I see you put on this board. And so far I have seen you judge Rimi and Poly.

Oh gee... you have more?
Your sharp tongue is not appealing. As far as you only seeing me judge Rimi and Poly....look harder. I have a feeling you've only looked at about two threads that I've posted on. Or ignored other parts where I have openly said that homosexuality(for example) is a sin.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
How clear does a person have to be when they say they reject Christ?

You do not know what is in their heart. Someone could be saying that they are no closer to Christ, but on the inside they are closer than ever.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
Your sharp tongue is not appealing.

Nor is your obtuseness.

As far as you only seeing me judge Rimi and Poly....look harder. I have a feeling you've only looked at about two threads that I've posted on. Or ignored other parts where I have openly said that homosexuality(for example) is a sin.

That's about the extent of your judging, too. You mention "Oh, yeah, and I think homosexuality is a sin", in passing. Which is fine, but you certainly don't apply the same methods to brothers in Christ.

intro2faith

Nineveh said:
Nor is your obtuseness.

That's about the extent of your judging, too. You mention "Oh, yeah, and I think homosexuality is a sin", in passing. Which is fine, but you certainly don't apply the same methods to brothers in Christ.
Like I said, look at other threads. Plus, you can't see my PMs :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
intro2faith said:
You do not know what is in their heart. Someone could be saying that they are no closer to Christ, but on the inside they are closer than ever.

Nope, I took his word for it every time he said it. I'll leave the judging of intention up to you, even though you aren't very good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.