• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Since you reject the Word of God... you have no moral basis on which to determine what is right and wrong.

Since anti-Christian, God-despising, Bible-despising Darwin cheerleaders like Arthur Brain say that monkeys and humans are very distant cousins, it seems that, as Darwin cheerleaders, they'd be all in favor of bestiality with monkeys (among other non-humans)--no chance of committing incest, there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is it absolutely wrong?

Absolutely?

Somehow everybody dies, except, for a man and his sister.

They have access to airplanes and whatever else to cruise all around the world for a decade or more, and they see no other human life they are convinced honestly that they two are the last two remaining humans.

Full siblings.

Absolutely wrong that they try to repopulate the earth by marrying each other?

I know it's an extreme, the most extreme, scenario, it's a thought experiment only.

Absolutely wrong.

Why wouldn't you just want them to die peacefully and go to heaven?

Right Divider

Body part
No, I just reject fundamentalism. Simple as that. No qualms with accepting actual science and no qualms with saying that incest is just flat out wrong. Unlike you, where it seems to be okay in some circumstances.

And you think that somehow science has disproved God creating one man and one woman? :french:

Do you claim to be a Christian? I can't remember what your basis is for believing anything about morality.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Oh dear, whatever shall I do?!

Nothing different than you've already done, I assume, which is to continue to demonstrate how much of an airhead you are in terms of epistemology and worldview questions, and how you have no hope of dealing with the criticism of the stupidities you promulgate. That'd be my guess, at least.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nothing different than you've already done, I assume, which is to continue to demonstrate how much of an airhead you are in terms of epistemology and worldview questions, and how you have no hope of dealing with the criticism of the stupidities you promulgate. That'd be my guess, at least.

Have you forgotten so soon?

Far be it from me to waste a lot of my time and effort trying to stop you from continuing to carry on with your conversation with yourself, while you continue to refuse to deal with what I have actually written.

Don't let me hold you back.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Forgotten that I posted what you just quoted? No, I have not forgotten.

What (if any) point do you imagine you're trying to make?

I'm finished trying to talk to you, and I have been since that post. Anything you say to me after this will indeed be a waste of your time. Have a nice day. :)

Arthur Brain

And you think that somehow science has disproved God creating one man and one woman? :french:

Do you claim to be a Christian? I can't remember what your basis is for believing anything about morality.

No, science has disproved certain fundamentalist belief systems is all. It's obvious that the universe is a lot older than what you're confined to believe it to be.

I don't claim to be anything. Certain people who claim to be such think nothing of trolling with all sorts of garbage.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Setting the repulsive idea aside:

The rest of the world's population is dead, they're wandering around, waiting for their turn to go to eternal paradise, turn out the lights, the party's over.

Why would they think it would be a good idea to repopulate the earth?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, no, but then that wasn't exactly a surprise...

Some denominations allow for evolution and then God creates souls at some point in the evolutionary process.

The idea that a specific woman was made from a rib of a specific man though... allegory.

(Setting up multi-millennia of patriarchy in the process...)