• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
He doesn't even understand [the nonsense and falsehood called "the theory of evolution"] even after having [been handed heap upon heap of shamelessly parroted falsehood and nonsensical raving] from [anti-Christian so-called "scientists"] on here, [Alate_One] & [The Barbarian].

Notice that
  • Arthur Brain can't even get right the forum handles of his own TOL "scientist" heroes.
  • Arthur Brain knows better than to say that he, himself, has "explained" anything "on here". (Though, he sells himself short...or, rather, he sells his "scientist" heroes long, inasmuch as their performances as Darwin cheerleaders on TOL have been as worthless piles of crap as has been Arthur Brain's own performance as a Darwin cheerleader on TOL.)

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Setting the repulsive idea aside:

The rest of the world's population is dead, they're wandering around, waiting for their turn to go to eternal paradise, turn out the lights, the party's over.

Why would they think it would be a good idea to repopulate the earth?
If they did, I wouldn't be slack jawed at it. Is all.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I'm finished trying to talk to you, and I have been since that post.

"that post" a.k.a. the O.P. of this thread--which is to say, you never even started trying to talk to me. You spent the whole time creating straw men, instead.
Anything you say to me after this will indeed be a waste of your time. Have a nice day. :)

I'll be the judge of what will indeed be/not be a waste of my time. ;)

Arthur Brain

Some denominations allow for evolution and then God creates souls at some point in the evolutionary process.

The idea that a specific woman was made from a rib of a specific man though... allegory.

(Setting up multi-millennia of patriarchy in the process...)

Thank goodness we've moved away from the latter in the most part...

Arthur Brain

Notice that
  • Arthur Brain can't even get right the forum handles of his own TOL "scientist" heroes.
  • Arthur Brain knows better than to say that he, himself, has "explained" anything "on here". (Though, he sells himself short...or, rather, he sells his "scientist" heroes long, inasmuch as their performances as Darwin cheerleaders on TOL have been as worthless piles of crap as has been Arthur Brain's own performance as a Darwin cheerleader on TOL.)

Hmm, well, that was nice...

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

of course you do - right here:

you claim to be a believer in what you think science has to say

and, as we've determined previously, ad nauseum, without any depth of understanding of science

"As we've determined previously"?!

You really are a dipstick.

:rotfl:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You've decided that incest can be okay, given the right circumstances.

a 26 year old woman, marrying her 24 year old brother

a 36 year old man, marrying his 31 year old sister

explain clearly and thoroughly why those are inherently wrong

Arthur Brain

a 26 year old woman, marrying her 24 year old brother

a 36 year old man, marrying his 31 year old sister

explain clearly and thoroughly why those are inherently wrong

Because it's incest you dimwit. If they were to reproduce then there'd be a high likelihood of congenital defects. Do you even know what that is?