ECT Questions for all madist' or any other reform people:

Cross Reference

Assuming you all know the scriptures: Do you believe infant [water] baptism is a necessity for a baby's salvation? What would be the outcome should a baby die without being water baptized? Can you point to any scripture that would suggest they need be baptized?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know any MADists who would be classified or claim to be 'reformed', not would they uphold infant baptism.

Cross Reference

I don't know any MADists who would be classified or claim to be 'reformed', not would they uphold infant baptism.

I do appreciate your enlightening me, steko. I am only going by what they posit which can only be a pseudo intellectual position on the scriptures. Much I read would indicate reform thinking is where they ultimately come to their conclusions. Obviously, I am not of Calvin. .:)

DAN P

I do appreciate your enlightening me, steko. I am only going by what they posit which can only be a pseudo intellectual position on the scriptures. Much I read would indicate reform thinking is where they ultimately come to their conclusions. Obviously, I am not of Calvin. .:)

Hi , and I am a Acts 9:6 dispensationalist , not KJV-ONLY or a Calvinist , and Water Baptisim is Out period , nor believe in Reformed theology , nor in Universal Salvation NOR believe that Saul was saved under the Kingdom Gospel !

dan p

oatmeal

Assuming you all know the scriptures: Do you believe infant [water] baptism is a necessity for a baby's salvation? What would be the outcome should a baby die without being water baptized? Can you point to any scripture that would suggest they need be baptized?

Water baptism was to be replaced with a greater baptism and was replaced with a greater baptism.

Water baptism is useless.

Matthew 3:11

Mark 1:8

Luke 3:16

John 1:31-34

Acts 1:5

Acts 2:38