Race For The White House

Race For The White House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
March 15th will be a decisive day for the GOP, likely eliminating Rubio and Kasich. If Trump wins Florida, it's over for Rubio, the same for Kasich in Ohio. In both parties March 15th is a huge day and the race for the White House is on. Voting is a right, go vote. Thoughts, comments, concerns ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Also, if voting is a right, so is not voting.

That is the only good thing we have going right now. Democrat turnout is terrible. Then again, why turn out when the deck is stacked. Bernie beat Hillary in Michigan, yet she got more delegates by design. That is only part of it. Mrs Clinton is a known commodity (like RINOs) and their voting block is not excited.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is the only good thing we have going right now. Democrat turnout is terrible. Then again, why turn out when the deck is stacked. Bernie beat Hillary in Michigan, yet she got more delegates by design. That is only part of it. Mrs Clinton is a known commodity (like RINOs) and their voting block is not excited.
I hope Bernie takes Ohio

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is an interesting program narrated by Kevin Spacey - Race For The White House - on now CNN - this one is about Lincoln v Douglas

rexlunae

I couldn't stand Clinton as president, I don't even like hearing her talk. She's fake

She's far less fake that Trump. I'm not a supporter of hers, but the things that she talks about take place in the real world. Have you seen someone try to fact-check Trump's claims? It's basically a constant stream of lies, from the mundane to the extraordinary. What Clinton lacks of relevance is not honesty (she does lie, but she does so far less than Trump), but the confident affect that real politicians and reality TV stars share. One of her problems is that she's not actually much of a politician, and she lacks the skills that allow skilled politicians to appeal to the masses.

journey

I'm still a Cruz supporter, and I think that he has a chance, especially if Kasich and Rubio get out fairly soon. I would never vote for Clinton under any circumstances. She deserves to be in prison, and there's a good chance that she will be.

I don't know what to say about Trump, considering recent events. He's tripped over his ego and done some boneheaded things. Trump would already be out if this election was 10 years ago. I have no idea why he keeps pushing his self-destruct button.

journey

Because every time he does, he gets stronger.

That's the way it appears so far. It will be interesting to see what happens with recent incidents. Let's see if his bad behavior continues to escalate. He's already been loud, rude, potty-mouthed, and attempted to incite violence. If that's what the general public wants, they'll get what they deserve and we'll all pay the price. This election cycle is turning into a circus side show.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
She's far less fake that Trump. I'm not a supporter of hers, but the things that she talks about take place in the real world. Have you seen someone try to fact-check Trump's claims? It's basically a constant stream of lies, from the mundane to the extraordinary. What Clinton lacks of relevance is not honesty (she does lie, but she does so far less than Trump), but the confident affect that real politicians and reality TV stars share. One of her problems is that she's not actually much of a politician, and she lacks the skills that allow skilled politicians to appeal to the masses.

She long ago sold her soul to corporate America. THAT is what is reflected in her lack lustre....she cain't promise what she knows corporate America will not allow her to deliver. She has trim down everything she says to the point of shouting generalities

We are for the middle class
we are for students
we are for "conversations" about gun control
we are for "conversations" about immigration
about Wall St
We are for women

It is all vague and unspecific....Sanders says what he intends to DO, as of course so does Trump.