Random thoughts thread for pretty much anything

rstrats

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Each dot represents a trillion years. The first dot continues the infinite number* of the previous trillion year dots and the last dot ends at the beginning of the last 6000 to 10,000 years. Assuming an infinite supreme being, I've always wondered what was occupying this being's time for all those trillions of years.

*Although with infinite regression I don't see how we get to the first dot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
picture.php

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Each dot represents a trillion years. The first dot continues the infinite number* of the previous trillion year dots and the last dot ends at the beginning of the last 6000 to 10,000 years. Assuming an infinite supreme being, I've always wondered what was occupying this being's time for all those trillions of years.

*Although with infinite regression I don't see how we get to the first dot.

Where do you get trillion from? The universe is 13.7bn years old.

rstrats

xAvarice,

re: "Where do you get trillion from? The universe is 13.7bn years old."

From those who say a supreme being is eternally existent.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I entered for the dream home give away an hour ago and now since it's after midnight I'm going to enter again before I go to sleep.

rstrats

Angel4Truth,

re: "Verse is about salvation being offered equally to jews and gentiles..."

So you're saying that He can be a respecter of persons with regard to lotteries? That He can give the win to a specific person if you ask Him to?