RANSOM FOR MANY OR ALL ?

God's Truth

You are not saved if you think that your obedience will get you saved. You are out of God's grace.

Actually, you are not saved if you think just believing without doing anything else got you saved. That is called dead faith.

The only time ‘faith alone’ is mentioned in the Bible, it is to tell us what kind of faith not to have.

James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

beloved57

Actually, you are not saved if you think just believing without doing anything else got you saved. That is called dead faith.

The only time ‘faith alone’ is mentioned in the Bible, it is to tell us what kind of faith not to have.

James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

So you dont believe that Christs death alone apart from what a sinner does, saved the sinner He died for ?

God's Truth

So you dont believe that Christs death alone apart from what a sinner does, saved the sinner He died for ?

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us who he saves and why, so that we can be the one he chooses to save.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Did you read what Jesus says?

Nowhere anywhere does Jesus say what Calvinists say. Nowhere anywhere does Jesus say blessed rather are those who I supernaturally cause to believe and obey me.

Right Divider

Body part

James.... James was writing to the 12 tribes of Israel. You do not understand the Bible AT ALL since you constantly ignore CONTEXT.

Eph 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
NOT OF YOURSELVES... IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD!!!

beloved57

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us who he saves and why, so that we can be the one he chooses to save.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Did you read what Jesus says?

Nowhere anywhere does Jesus say what Calvinists say. Nowhere anywhere does Jesus say blessed rather are those who I supernaturally cause to believe and obey me.

So that means no right ?

Right Divider

Body part
James is talking about the ONE AND ONLY FAITH.

Ephesians 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
James knew nothing about the gospel of the grace of God. You are making GROSS assumptions to TRY to make your fairy tale come true.

Rom 1:17 KJV For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

You refuse to live by faith and instead try to live by works. Your works are dead because you lack faith in what Christ did and prefer to look at your own "obedience".

Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You refuse to accept the obedience of the ONE that makes the difference.

God gives the gift to His children. Jesus tells us how to be a child he gives the gift to.
:juggle:

I pity you for your confusion.

beloved57

You need to ask yourself if there is ever a time preaching no obedience is right.

Never ever is preaching not to obey, or we can't obey is right.

Think.

See the Christ I believe in His Blood shed alone, apart from anything done by the sinners He died for, Justified them before God. They were Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9

God's Truth

James knew nothing about the gospel of the grace of God.
Wow. I guess I am in the same boat with James and is clueless?

Good grief, James didn't know about faith? Then what was he doing preaching it?

The apostle to the Lamb didn't know about faith? What? Jesus taught what faith is when he walked the earth.

You are making GROSS assumptions to TRY to make your fairy tale come true.

Did you ever think that is what you might be doing?

Think about it:, you say James didn't know faith. So James didn't know Jesus?

You refuse to live by faith and instead try to live by works. Your works are dead because you lack faith in what Christ did and prefer to look at your own "obedience".

Jesus didn't teach dead works. The works that are now dead since Jesus are the purification works of the law.

Jesus didn't teach dead works he taught things to do that give the SPIRIT AND LIFE.

You refuse to accept the obedience of the ONE that makes the difference.

I pity you for your confusion.

I hope you think about it more. Who would ever teach that James didn't know the right thing to teach, or that he taught against what the Lord told Paul to teach?

God's Truth

See the Christ I believe in His Blood shed alone, apart from anything done by the sinners He died for, Justified them before God. They were Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9

Being justified by his blood is after you come to him and repent of your sins and believe that his blood washes those sins away.

beloved57

Being justified by his blood is after you come to him and repent of your sins and believe that his blood washes those sins away.

Thats in your religion, not mine. See my beliefs are those who my Christ died for, and Justified, and washed away their sins, they shall be given Spiritual Life from Christ, which gives them Faith and Repentance.

God's Truth

Thats in your religion, not mine. See my beliefs are those who my Christ died for, and Justified, and washed away their sins, they shall be given Spiritual Life from Christ, which gives them Faith and Repentance.

So you are not justified by his blood after you come to him and repent of your sins and believe that his blood washes those sins away?

One must humble themselves and repent of their sins.

Luke 18:13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be 4 humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

beloved57

So you are not justified by his blood after you come to him and repent of your sins and believe that his blood washes those sins away?

One must humble themselves and repent of their sins.

Luke 18:13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be 4 humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

No, the Jesus I serve, first Justified us by His Blood, while we were ungodly,, then later He gives us Faith in Him. Justification first, faith and repentance afterwards.

God's Truth

No, the Jesus I serve, first Justified us by His Blood, while we were ungodly,, then later He gives us Faith in Him. Justification first, faith and repentance afterwards.

That is not what the Bible says.

We don't have access to grace unless we first have faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Right Divider

Body part
Wow. I guess I am in the same boat with James and is clueless?
BINGO!

Good grief, James didn't know about faith? Then what was he doing preaching it?
Again you try to BROAD-BRUSH the term faith as if it's a magical singular solitary word.

The apostle to the Lamb didn't know about faith? What? Jesus taught what faith is when he walked the earth.
They did not know what God had KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Did you ever think that is what you might be doing?

Think about it:, you say James didn't know faith. So James didn't know Jesus?
:dizzy:

Jesus didn't teach dead works. The works that are now dead since Jesus are the purification works of the law.

Jesus didn't teach dead works he taught things to do that give the SPIRIT AND LIFE.
Jesus, while He was ON EARTH, was teaching prophecy and it's fulfillment.

Jesus, through the apostle Paul, introduced a SECRET that was KEPT SECRET since the world began.

I hope you think about it more. Who would ever teach that James didn't know the right thing to teach, or that he taught against what the Lord told Paul to teach?
James taught the same things that were known at that time.

Your confusion continues because you cling to your fairy tale instead of taking scripture plainly understood.

God's Truth

BINGO!

Again you try to BROAD-BRUSH the term faith as if it's a magical singular solitary word.

They did not know what God had KEPT SECRET since the world began.

:dizzy:

Jesus, while He was ON EARTH, was teaching prophecy and it's fulfillment.

Jesus, through the apostle Paul, introduced a SECRET that was KEPT SECRET since the world began.

James taught the same things that were known at that time.

Your confusion continues because you cling to your fairy tale instead of taking scripture plainly understood.

Jesus revealed the truth to James. Good grief.

beloved57

That is not what the Bible says.

We don't have access to grace unless we first have faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Yes, Those my Christ died for were first Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9. Later they are given Faith into that Grace.

beloved57

Jesus tells the people to have faith.

Jesus increases peoples faith according to their obedience.

See. those my Christ shed His Blood for, they dont know about nor have access into that Grace of Justification they already have, not until Christ gives them life from the Spirit which gives them Faith. However they were already Justified while ungodly.