Reconciled to God while enemies !

beloved57

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

All for whom Christ died, have been reconciled to God, by His death alone, not by their obedience, not by their faith, not by their repentance, but even while they were being enemies, unbelievers, children of wrath as others BY NATURE, now if this be the case, their being reconciled, they cannot be under condemnation and wrath as others Jn 3:18,36 even while being unbelievers !

You see, they cannot be both condemned and under wrath as enemies and reconciled to God as enemies at the same time !

beloved57

One of the reasons why everyone Christ died for are reconciled to God by His Death only, even while they are enemies or unbelievers , is because there is no sins against God's Law imputed to them, Christ's death has paid in full for them, and God has nothing against them, even while they themselves are enemies and unbelievers.

So its impossible for unbelievers whom Christ died for, to at anytime be considered one of the unbelievers pointed out here Jn 3:18 or Jn 3:36 !

Those are only unbelievers Christ did not died for and did not reconciled to God by His Death !

Last edited:

ChristNU

It is truly amazing to watch those who claim to be able to see, not see what is a plain as the nose of their face.

Reconciled by His death.

Saved by His life.

Miss His life and you will miss more than just the nose on your face.

beloved57

It is truly amazing to watch those who claim to be able to see, not see what is a plain as the nose of their face.

Reconciled by His death.

Saved by His life.

Miss His life and you will miss more than just the nose on your face.

Do you understand the point I made in the post ? Explain it to me !

beloved57

All those reconciled to God by the Death of His Son, even while they were experientially being enemies in and of themselves by nature, even children of wrath as others by nature, yet through being reconciled to God, and accepted in His Favor, they must therefore be Perfect in His sight, because God accepts no one or thing less than Perfection, for His Holiness demands it. Whatever, if its not absolutely Perfect, Cannot be accepted with God ! But that Death of Christ, by which all for whom Christ died, and did reconcile to God thereby, even while being enemies, that Death of His or His Offering of Himself for them, made them Perfect before God ! Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering[His Death] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

OMEGA

Beloved77,

You have to answer this question.

Who are the Santified and what does Reconcile mean ?

keypurr

All those reconciled to God by the Death of His Son, even while they were experientially being enemies in and of themselves by nature, even children of wrath as others by nature, yet through being reconciled to God, and accepted in His Favor, they must therefore be Perfect in His sight, because God accepts no one or thing less than Perfection, for His Holiness demands it. Whatever, if its not absolutely Perfect, Cannot be accepted with God ! But that Death of Christ, by which all for whom Christ died, and did reconcile to God thereby, even while being enemies, that Death of His or His Offering of Himself for them, made them Perfect before God ! Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering[His Death] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

I disagree, If we have faith in him, he cleans our sins and makes us acceptable to his Father. We can not be perfect for we have human nature. Paul talks about how he fight ourselves to keep his Law but we must fight human nature. The law being spiritual is a stumbling block it not kept from the heart.

Peace beloved57

beloved57

keyp

I disagree, If we have faith in him, he cleans our sins and makes us acceptable to his Father.

Thats in your false religion. The Christ I serve cleansed my sins by His Blood alone, my faith came later after He revealed to me what He had done by His Blood !

We can not be perfect for we have human nature.

Again, that is in your false religion, The Christ I serve perfected forever those He offered Himself for by His Blood. This perfection is not in ourselves, its in Christ !

beloved57

What the adversaries of Truth have failed to acknowledge, and is why they are guilty of diminishing the Merit's of Christ's Death alone, apart from the application work of the Spirit, that is, even though these Christ died for, and by His Death did reconcile them to God Legally, even while they are being enemies; while others, whom Christ did not die for, and while they are being enemies, they are under God's Wrath and Condemnation as Per Jn 3:18,36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

See, the Wrath of God cannot abide on any for whom Christ died, because for them, His Wrath has been appeased solely by the Blood of Christ !

Now clearly the only difference from one group being reconciled to God while being enemies, and another group being under God's Wrath and Condemnation while being enemies, the only difference is the Death of Christ ! If this cannot be acknowledged then we are against Christ, against His Death, against His Blood, and The Accomplishments of it before the Law and Justice of God for those He died for !

beloved57

Even though I'm convinced that non imputation of sin preached in 2 Cor 5:19 was that of the Terms of the Everlasting Covenant Established before the World began and at which time Christ was confirmed as the Surety of the Covenant Heb 7:22 or Testament, yet for the opposer's of this great Gospel Truth, lets say that 2 Cor 5:19 is referring to the Cross at its actual time in Human History in or around 33 ad, then it would stand for reason that the Non Imputation described here is the one and same with the imputing of sins unto Christ, in order for Him to die for them 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that being the case, for who can deny that Christ had to have had their sins imputed to Him, in order for Him to die for them ! Then at least no one Christ died for since 33 ad can be born in their sins, yes they can be born sinners, but they are born sinners that do not have the legal guilt and condemnation of breaking God's Law against them, and they are born sinners already reconciled to God by THE DEATH OF HIS SON !

Because it was His Death that satisfied God's Law and Justice for them against every transgression they will ever commit against it, God's Law. So, legally they are born Justified and Reconciled sinners In God's Sight !

beloved57

The Gospel Call of Reconciliation !

The Gospel Call of Reconciliation !

2 Cor 5:19-20

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

The Gospel Call of Reconciliation in 2 Cor 5:20 " be ye reconciled to God" in the greek this is a command, an imperative, and it is also in the passive voice, meaning quite frankly the command is instrumental in actually reconciling those the summons is issued to, and this command is not to all men without exception, as false teachers that lie, would have us believe, but it is only to those that belong to that world before in Vs 19, that had not its trespasses imputed to them, and hence a forgiven world, a redeemed world ! And the OT confirmation of this premise is here Isa 43:25;44:22

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Or it can very well say, be reconciled to me Ye were reconciled to me by the Death of My Son Rom 5:10 !

Clearly Remission of sins is the foundation for the imperative, return unto me, which is but the OT counterpart for "be ye reconciled to God" and both appeals are made upon the doing away of their sins before God's Sight !

Those trespasses that were not imputed to that World in 2 Cor 5:19 were done away with by the Lamb of God Jn 1:29 ! And it is to them only, the Call goes out '"Be ye reconciled to God " !

God's Truth

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

All for whom Christ died, have been reconciled to God, by His death alone, not by their obedience, not by their faith, not by their repentance, but even while they were being enemies, unbelievers, children of wrath as others BY NATURE, now if this be the case, their being reconciled, they cannot be under condemnation and wrath as others Jn 3:18,36 even while being unbelievers !

You see, they cannot be both condemned and under wrath as enemies and reconciled to God as enemies at the same time !

Are you kidding? Paul implores people to be reconciled to God!

2 Corinthians 5:20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

We have access to this grace by faith! See Romans 5:2. Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:14. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

You say we do not have to believe and repent! It is not how you say! The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

beloved57

2 Cor 5:19 Preaching Reconciliation !

2 Cor 5:19 Preaching Reconciliation !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

When Preaching the Word of reconciliation as the Apostle Paul did, it is imperative to Preach the Non Imputation of sin or trespasses unto those Christ died for and reconciled to God by His Death Rom 5:10, for in our text we read in 2 Cor 5:19 how was God reconciling the World [The Church] unto Himself, for it is put quite plainly " by not imputing their trespasses against them !

The word trespasses here is the greek word paraptōma and means:

to fall beside or near something

2) a lapse or deviation from truth and uprightness

a) a sin, misdeed

Its also where we get the word fall away as here Heb 6:6

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

So when one for whom God reconciled falls away, that one or ones does not have that laid to their charge. All for whom Christ died did fall away at first in Adam, that was not laid to their charge.

Now understand, everyone of that World in 2 Cor 5:19 is freed or Justified from all sin, they have a clean slate before God, God views them, even as sinners and dead in sin, He views them with no sin charges against them Rom 8:33 ! He views them as the blessed man here Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

The word man here is used generically to denote a group of both men and women, and we can very well understand Vs 8 to read this way:

8 Blessed is the world as in 2 Cir 5:19 to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Such a world is freed or Justified from the legal charge of sin before God !

beloved57

2 Cor 5:19 Preaching Reconciliation cont

2 Cor 5:19 Preaching Reconciliation cont

I have shown from scripture that the Word of Reconciliation does include non imputation of sin 2 Cor 5:19, which means all those reconciled to God by the death of His Son are born into this world, yes as sinners by nature and depraved and enemies to God, but with no sin legally charged unto them ! They have a clean slate before God. Now for the next Gospel point of reconciliation and non imputation, it also means for those reconciled remission or forgiveness of sins, Notice Rom 4:7

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

The word forgiven here in the greek means this:

"to send away, set free;" also "to let alone," To be cancelled !

The idea is also that their sin debt to God's Law and Justice has been covered ! They are no longer in the face of God with regard to punishment due unto them !

Now Vs 8 helps clarify Vs 7, that is sins are forgiven and cancelled, and covered because they are not charged to them, because they are or have been charged to their Surety, the Lord Jesus Christ.

In light of this, the Reconciled world of 2 Cor 5:19, this Blessed World that the Lord WILL NOT IMPUTE SIN, is a forgiven World, the sins and trespasses of this World are covered !

So let it be known that the Reconciled World of 2 Cor 5:19; Rom 5:10a is a blessed, forgiven and justified World ! And for any to appeal to this verse to prove that Christ died for all without exception, they are guilty of wresting the scripture, and showing their willful ignorance of the Truth of the Gospel !

beloved57

Legally Reconciled first !

Legally Reconciled first !

All those that Christ died for are legally, but not experimentally reconciled to God in Rom 5:10

Yes here in Rom 5:10a Paul is only speaking of Reconciliation legally before God, no sin has been imputed to our charge. Even when those Christ died for are yet enemies and unbelievers they have been reconciled to God; However he does goes on to speak on their experimental Reconciliation [by His Death and Life] as a sure event to transpire in their life, this he does when he states " Much more, being Reconciled [while enemies] we SHALL be saved by His Life" Now this phrase 'shall be saved by His Life" means their experimental reconciliation is certain, which is what he means here Col 1:21-22

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Now in the Rom 5:10a passage Paul teaches that all for whom Christ died are reconciled to God legally, even while experimentally they were being enemies; and because of that reconciliation legally, they shall be saved from being enemies, which is what Paul stated to the believing Colossians here in Col 1:21, where Paul states they were once [past tense] enemies. But remember, even while being enemies in their mind, they had legally still been Reconciled to God by Christ's Death, but now they have been experimentally Reconciled.

So Paul Teaches by the Death of Christ a Twofold Reconciliation effected by Christ's Death, One which is solely legal, it being effected even while they are being enemies Rom 5:10a; and #2 One that is effected that saves them experimentally out of being enemies in their minds Col 1:21, and Both are effected by the Death of Christ Col 1:22

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through[because of His] death
, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Now understand this also, This also confirms that its Through Christ's Death as the Meritorious cause it effects both legal and experimental Reconciliations to God, even as it is called 'being saved by His Life" in Rom 5:10b !

So for anyone to say that Christ's Death alone, in and of itself does not save one experimentally, they are LIARS and ANTICHRIST !! For anyone to tamper with the Saving Efficacy of the Meritorious Death of Christ, His Blood and Cross, they are a Child of the Devil,m who perverts the Right ways of the Lord Acts 13:10

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

The challenge is out for anyone to prove anything, any one point not true in this post, that sets forth truthfully the Gospel of Reconciliation by the Blood of Christ !

beloved57

We do believe and preach that every Justified and or Reconciled sinner before God, and that solely premised upon His Death and or Blood as Per Rom 5:9-10, that sometime in their sinful physical lifetime that they shall receive a actual Spiritual Application of Justification and their Imputed Righteousness whereby they will receive a knowledge of it by Faith !