red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

red77

Nineveh said:
Please don't make me look through those threads again :( What it boils down to is red continuing to charge that I misrepresent his/her views. My charge has been and continues to be red is often found siding with pagans, judging Christians and supporting those who advocate immorality.

No it wasnt, your charge was that I had accused you of bearing false witness against me in the Intestinal clothesline thread over the issue of capital punishment, If your charge is now that I 'side with pagans' etc then it certainly isnt what you originally wanted me to apologise to you for so whats going on?

i have since informed you that you have misrepresented my views by inferring that I support people who advocate immorality - which obviously means that I advocate whatever form of immorality those people support, that is a no brainer...

What intrigues me is that you want an apology but cant even specify exactly what you would want one for anymore, I've offered to apologise to you and have asked you to clarify but you seem unable or unwilling to give a straight answer for some reason......:liberals:

red77

Aletheia said:
He is bearing false witness against her, by claiming she is bearing it against him.

Well that clears everything up then doesnt it? :doh:

For some reason you really remind me of Lighthouse, I cant possibly think why :think:

Oh well......

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Well that clears everything up then doesnt it? :doh:

For some reason you really remind me of Lighthouse, I cant possibly think why :think:

Oh well......
Could it be because we disagree on whether or not Christians sin?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
stipe said:
No. I accepted his forgiveness. I meant what still remains in me if I feel bad when realising the truth upon accepting forgiveness?

I just thought it would have been a standard response to realising ones errors and admitting them to feel a little sick about the waste and stupidity.

Or is there something more?

Ahhh.... I am sorry, I misunderstood. :(

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
No it wasnt, your charge was that I had accused you of bearing false witness against me in the Intestinal clothesline thread over the issue of capital punishment, If your charge is now that I 'side with pagans' etc then it certainly isnt what you originally wanted me to apologise to you for so whats going on?

i have since informed you that you have misrepresented my views by inferring that I support people who advocate immorality - which obviously means that I advocate whatever form of immorality those people support, that is a no brainer...

What intrigues me is that you want an apology but cant even specify exactly what you would want one for anymore, I've offered to apologise to you and have asked you to clarify but you seem unable or unwilling to give a straight answer for some reason......:liberals:

:blabla:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Oh well, fair enough, may as well just leave it at that then....

You already have. No amount of witnesses will convince you you are in error. And your lame excuses are tiresome.

red77

Nineveh said:
You already have. No amount of witnesses will convince you you are in error. And your lame excuses are tiresome.

Nin - I've repeatedly offered to apologise if you can cite specifically what it is that I've said that warrants one, and thats as much as I can do....

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Nin - I've repeatedly offered to apologise if you can cite specifically what it is that I've said that warrants one, and thats as much as I can do....
It's already been pointed out to you, by more than a few people. You're a liar.

red77

Lighthouse said:
It's already been pointed out to you, by more than a few people. You're a liar.

This is just the vague sort of nothing post I've come to expect, maybe you can specifically state just exactly what it is I'm supposed to be repenting of? 'Bearing false witness' doesnt cut it until you provide an example, oh and btw - accusing me of being a liar is not just a pathetic throwaway insult its also bearing false witness against me until you show what I'm 'lying' about....

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
This is just the vague sort of nothing post I've come to expect, maybe you can specifically state just exactly what it is I'm supposed to be repenting of? 'Bearing false witness' doesnt cut it until you provide an example, oh and btw - accusing me of being a liar is not just a pathetic throwaway insult its also bearing false witness against me until you show what I'm 'lying' about....
Again? You want me to post it again? Why? So you can ignore it again? You're lying about whether or not you'd apologize. Because if you would, you already would have.

You need to apologize to Nineveh for bearing false witness against her. Even if you believe she misunderstood what you said, you still owe her an apology.

red77

Lighthouse said:
Again? You want me to post it again? Why? So you can ignore it again? You're lying about whether or not you'd apologize. Because if you would, you already would have.

You need to apologize to Nineveh for bearing false witness against her. Even if you believe she misunderstood what you said, you still owe her an apology.

Again? You havent posted anything specific to start off with LH, this post of yours is just yet more vague nothingness

I am not unwilling to apologise if I'm in the wrong, thats why I've asked for the specific example of where I am supposedly in error, and so far getting a straight answer to this is proving more and more difficult

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Again? You havent posted anything specific to start off with LH, this post of yours is just yet more vague nothingness

I am not unwilling to apologise if I'm in the wrong, thats why I've asked for the specific example of where I am supposedly in error, and so far getting a straight answer to this is proving more and more difficult
I already posted the link, pages ago. You are being intentionally obtuse.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
More vagueness and evasiveness, why is it so hard to just get a straight answer?
You were given a straight answer pages ago, you dishonest little creep.

red77

Lighthouse said:
You were given a straight answer pages ago, you dishonest little creep.

oh just crawl back into your cot LH and get back when or if you have something specific to add.....

red77

Knight said:
Nineveh, great thread! Serious truthsmack! :up:

Really........

you know what, this thread just aint worth the hassle, Nin - for whatever false bearing of witness I'm deemed to have bore against you you have my apologies

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Really........

you know what, this thread just aint worth the hassle, Nin - for whatever false bearing of witness I'm deemed to have bore against you you have my apologies
*coughinsincerecough*

Status
Not open for further replies.