red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Instead of cobbing up two threads with red's witnesses, I created this one. This witness was split from here. The other witness can be found on this thread.

red77 said:
Not one with any sincerity behind it no......

Hypocrite.

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
I'm a hypocrite for being honest?

What makes you a hypocrite is posting about other's apologies when you can't make your own.

"Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

red77

Nineveh said:
What makes you a hypocrite is posting about other's apologies when you can't make your own.

"Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

I have no trouble making apologies to people Nineveh so I dont have a clue where you get that from to be honest,

red77

Nineveh said:
Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I answered all this in reponse to your PM weeks ago, I dont have any more to add and I'm sorry you didnt like the answer I gave you, I was as honest as I could be with you and see nothing that i feel the need to apologise for,

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
I answered all this in reponse to your PM weeks ago, I dont have any more to add and I'm sorry you didnt like the answer I gave you, I was as honest as I could be with you and see nothing that i feel the need to apologise for,

Hypocrite.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Quit being coy red. You said I bore a false witness againt you. Either I did or I didn't, one of us needs to repent, and one of us needs to forgive. I contend the error belongs to you.

red77

Nineveh said:
Quit being coy red. You said I bore a false witness againt you. Either I did or I didn't, one of us needs to repent, and one of us needs to forgive. I contend the error belongs to you.

I am not being coy! Where have i accused you of lying against me?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
This thread is kinda proof enough...

Yeah, it is.

Lighthouse was rebuked and repented.

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

So far, kim hasn't forgiven Lighthouse.

red77

Nineveh said:
I gave you the link lazy hypocrite.

Yes - and I still dont see where on earth I accused you of lying about anything or about me, I gave you the reasons for what I believe via PM to the one you sent me, If I somehow offended you with my answer then you have my apologies

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Yes - and I still dont see where on earth I accused you of lying about anything or about me, I gave you the reasons for what I believe via PM to the one you sent me, If I somehow offended you with my answer then you have my apologies

red, you called me a liar in open forum, now either I am or I'm not. Until you answer, it's you who is bearing false witness. You are a hypocrite on this thread speaking about how Lighthouse's apology wouldn't be sincere while you have a log in your own eye. If you want to reply to the topic of this thread, feel free, but all of your other hypocritical statements on this thread about Lighthouse will be deleted.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
fool said:
How's she gonna do that?
I think fruit was an analogy, there isn't really a Pagan Fruit we can sit people down at for a blind taste test.
The way you can with soft drinks.
Or pizza.

Then that makes kim wrong all the way around doesn't it?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Its one thing though to promote certain behaviours as immoral, its another altogether to want to kill people because of it...

Have you ever stood against sexual immorality? If so, please give the link.

red77

Nineveh said:
Have you ever stood against sexual immorality? If so, please give the link.

i've never condoned sexual immorality since joining this forum, I dont advocate adultery or any form of promiscual sexual behaviour, have you ever seen me do so? If so please give the link....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Kim was remarkably restrained IMO after the comment you made on this thread about her - not to mention the ones that you've obviously left in her rep box if they're anything like the ones that I've had from you....

You mean the one he apologized for?

Status
Not open for further replies.