red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Where's the link? You have accused me of advocating prostitution...

Liar.

"Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal?"

red77

Mr. 5020 said:
Your argument is illogical. If you want the smoking of marijuana to become legal, you are condoning the smoking of marijuana. If you want abortion to stay legal, you are condoning abortion. And if you want prostitution to be legal, you are condoning prostitution.

To quote the movie "Facing the Giants"...
You're not doing anybody any favors sitting on the fence. You need to pick a side and stay there.

Of course its logical, if legalising prostitution makes things safer for the women who are involved in it then its hardly the same as condoning it as a form of moral practice, I'd rather prostitution didnt exist but being concerned for the welfare and saftey of people is not the same as condoning immorality, some people seem to be unable to see the difference......

red77

Nineveh said:
Liar.

"Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal?"

Hypocrite. I have never condoned prostitutuion and you are yet to supply the link....

Mr. 5020

red77 said:
Of course its logical, if legalising prostitution makes things safer for the women who are involved in it then its hardly the same as condoning it as a form of moral practice, I'd rather prostitution didnt exist but being concerned for the welfare and saftey of people is not the same as condoning immorality, some people seem to be unable to see the difference......
By making it legal, you are condoning it as a form of moral practice. You support the cracking down on prostitution by law enforcement. Would that not make it safer for them as well?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Hypocrite. I have never condoned prostitutuion and you are yet to supply the link....

Not only are you a liar, you have lost your ability to read. "supported the advocacy" The only one it seems unable to understand how you support the advocacy of all manner of immorality is you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
You condoned the legalization, and that is what she said. Can you not read?

red77

Nineveh said:
Not only are you a liar, you have lost your ability to read. "supported the advocacy" The only one it seems unable to understand how you support the advocacy of all manner of immorality is you.

Oh please, I understood just fine and supporting the advocacy of something is condoning it - and you are yet to provide a post of mine that advocates or condones prostitution so your initial accusation is false, calling me a liar doesnt negate that....

red77

Lighthouse said:
You condoned the legalization, and that is what she said. Can you not read?

supported the advocacy of whoredom is what was said, can you not read yourself?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
supported the advocacy of whoredom is what was said, can you not read yourself?
You are supporting those who advocate it, by advocating the legalization. Are you really so nescient* that you don't get that?

*Thanks Minerva!

red77

Mr. 5020 said:
By making it legal, you are condoning it as a form of moral practice. You support the cracking down on prostitution by law enforcement. Would that not make it safer for them as well?

Plenty of things that are legal are not necassarily moral, law enforcement only works - and always has done only to a certain extent and it ceratinly doesnt make things safer for the women who are abused by their pimps or violent clients, whether legalisation would actually work to make things safer then I'm not absolutely sure but if it lead to safer conditions for the women (as i imagine it would) then shouldnt that be important? It does not mean that I condone prostitution as a way to live, I'm just realistic enough to know that as long as the world exists it'll always be there, its not called 'the oldest profession in the book' for nothing.....

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
its not called 'the oldest profession in the book' for nothing.....
It's not called the "oldest profession in the book" at all. It's called the "olest profession in the world." I knew you were nescient.

red77

Lighthouse said:
You are supporting those who advocate it, by advocating the legalization. Are you really so nescient* that you don't get that?

*Thanks Minerva!

And are you really so 'nescient' to be unable to distinguish between an overall concern for women caught up in a dangerous practice with condoning the practice itself? I sure hope not LH.....

red77

Lighthouse said:
It's not called the "oldest profession in the book" at all. It's called the "olest profession in the world." I knew you were nescient.

I'm glad you've found a new word to play with LH, it can actually go as both....

Mr. 5020

red77 said:
Plenty of things that are legal are not necassarily moral, law enforcement only works - and always has done only to a certain extent and it ceratinly doesnt make things safer for the women who are abused by their pimps or violent clients, whether legalisation would actually work to make things safer then I'm not absolutely sure but if it lead to safer conditions for the women (as i imagine it would) then shouldnt that be important? It does not mean that I condone prostitution as a way to live, I'm just realistic enough to know that as long as the world exists it'll always be there, its not called 'the oldest profession in the book' for nothing.....
How would making prostitution legal make it safer for the women?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
And are you really so 'nescient' to be unable to distinguish between an overall concern for women caught up in a dangerous practice with condoning the practice itself? I sure hope not LH.....
If you were really concerned, you'd push for stricter laws against it, and for speedier punishments for those involved. Less people would do it, if they were gauranteed expedient, and painful punishment for such acts. And therefore less people would be hurt in the manner they are now. Not only the whores, but also the "Johns" and their families, and many other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.