red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
i've never condoned sexual immorality since joining this forum, I dont advocate adultery or any form of promiscual sexual behaviour, have you ever seen me do so? If so please give the link....

I'm not going to go hunting for all the threads you support the advocacy of homosexuality on. Not to mention the one you supported the advocacy whoredom on.

red77

Nineveh said:
I'm not going to go hunting for all the threads you support the advocacy of homosexuality on. Not to mention the one you supported the advocacy whoredom on.

Probably just as well cos you wouldnt find them Nineveh, in fact if you're now accusing me of advocating 'whoredom' then in this case you ARE bearing false witness against me, is this what you meant? In which case either show me the exact link as to where I condone prostitution or you're a complete hypocrite. It cuts both ways Nineveh

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Probably just as well cos you wouldnt find them ...

Oh please. Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal? Gimme a break.

Since you have been here at TOL the only thing I have seen you judge is Christians judging immorality.

red77

Nineveh said:
Oh please. Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal? Gimme a break.

Since you have been here at TOL the only thing I have seen you judge is Christians judging immorality.

No, I wont give you a break, Show me where I have condoned or advocated prostitution or sexual immorality or you're bearing false witness - and that would make you a hypocrite

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
No, I wont give you a break, Show me where I have condoned or advocated prostitution or sexual immorality or you're bearing false witness - and that would make you a hypocrite

You support all manner of immorality all over TOL. You know, if I take the time to search for those posts, you will owe me another apology, right?

Here is red supporting abortion. And again. Here is red judging a Christian for judging. Here is a whole thread where red supports the advocacy of homos adopting while judging Christians. And again. And here red judges a Christian who is judging against somoeone supporting the legalization of drugs and whoredom. And again. Here is red explaining how prejudice and hate is obviously more immoral than sexual immorality.

The list goes on and on and on. I wonder what your excuse will be for not repenting this time for once again charging me with bearing false witness against you.

red77

Nineveh said:
You support all manner of immorality all over TOL. You know, if I take the time to search for those posts, you will owe me another apology, right?

Here is red supporting abortion. And again. Here is red judging a Christian for judging. Here is a whole thread where red supports the advocacy of homos adopting while judging Christians. And again. And here red judges a Christian who is judging against somoeone supporting the legalization of drugs and whoredom. And again. Here is red explaining how prejudice and hate is obviously more immoral than sexual immorality.

The list goes on and on and on. I wonder what your excuse will be for not repenting this time for once again charging me with bearing false witness against you.

I dont owe you an apology as it is Nineveh and I certainly dont owe you one judging by what you've searched through and pasted here, you havent found a single post of mine that advocates or condones prostitution - which is what you claimed that I do, so the error still lies with you and any apology should be coming from your direction (although I'm obviously not holding my breath) Either you find a post of mine that advocates 'whoredom' or you are bearing false witness against me.

All of these links are where I'm either debating other posters or stating my opinions - both of which are part and parcel of a debating forum!

Ironically I cant help noticing that you've supplied a fair share of our own disagreements and for what reason that is I'm not quite sure, you call me out for 'judging' other christians when in one link I'm disagreeing with you for judging another Christian yourself! (Kalel) What does that have to do with my stance on advocating prostitution?

You bring up a thread I started about whether abortion is correct in 100% of circumstances, again- what does that have to do with promoting sexual immorality? For the record I am not 'pro abortion' and the extreme circumstances where I questioned abortion were in the cases of rape and the mother's health being put in risk as a result

You link a post of mine where I ask CRASH whether he's ever gonna post a 'gross hetero' thread insted of the thousands of 'homo' ones, so what? I dont condemn CRASH despite of how much I cringe at his posts, I respect his right to post what he wishes - much the same as I have the right to strongly disagree, again - where's the advocation of promiscuity?

You past a link to a thread about whether people would prefer to see children raised by abusive heterosexual couples or loving gay couples, it was a hypothetical thread and given those options I would go for the loving gay couple each time - as I hope anyone with an ounce of reason would do also....and again, where is the advocation of sexual immorality?

Not one of these links addresses why I am saying you are bearing false witness against me, until you find the post where I expressly condone prostitution you are the one who is in error here, and you really should have thought your words through a bit more carefully if you had no evidence to back your statement up....

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
I dont owe you an apology as it is Nineveh and I certainly dont owe you one judging by what you've searched through and pasted here, you havent found a single post of mine that advocates or condones prostitution - which is what you claimed that I do, so the error still lies with you and any apology should be coming from your direction (although I'm obviously not holding my breath) Either you find a post of mine that advocates 'whoredom' or you are bearing false witness against me.

All of these links are where I'm either debating other posters or stating my opinions - both of which are part and parcel of a debating forum!

Ironically I cant help noticing that you've supplied a fair share of our own disagreements and for what reason that is I'm not quite sure, you call me out for 'judging' other christians when in one link I'm disagreeing with you for judging another Christian yourself! (Kalel) What does that have to do with my stance on advocating prostitution?

You bring up a thread I started about whether abortion is correct in 100% of circumstances, again- what does that have to do with promoting sexual immorality? For the record I am not 'pro abortion' and the extreme circumstances where I questioned abortion were in the cases of rape and the mother's health being put in risk as a result

You link a post of mine where I ask CRASH whether he's ever gonna post a 'gross hetero' thread insted of the thousands of 'homo' ones, so what? I dont condemn CRASH despite of how much I cringe at his posts, I respect his right to post what he wishes - much the same as I have the right to strongly disagree, again - where's the advocation of promiscuity?

You past a link to a thread about whether people would prefer to see children raised by abusive heterosexual couples or loving gay couples, it was a hypothetical thread and given those options I would go for the loving gay couple each time - as I hope anyone with an ounce of reason would do also....and again, where is the advocation of sexual immorality?

Not one of these links addresses why I am saying you are bearing false witness against me, until you find the post where I expressly condone prostitution you are the one who is in error here, and you really should have thought your words through a bit more carefully if you had no evidence to back your statement up....

Wow. The lengths you will go to not to apologize for accusing me of bearing false witness against you. You are nothing more than a pathetic liar.

red77

Nineveh said:
Wow. The lengths you will go to not to apologize for accusing me of bearing false witness against you. You are nothing more than a pathetic liar.

You are nothing more than a hypocrite for bearing false witness about me with nothing to substantiate it, either you find the supposed thread where I explicitly said that I advocate prostitution or your initial accusation is nothing more than empty lies. The balls in your court to proove your claim - which you really should have had to hand before accusing me, good luck in finding the post, you'll need it......

SUTG

Quiz for Nineveh (fill in the blank):

1) The post where red77 advocates prostitution is (insert link here).

Nineveh

Merely Christian
SUTG said:
Quiz for Nineveh (fill in the blank):

1) The post where red77 advocates prostitution is (insert link here).
Quiz for SUTG: Did I say that, or have I said many many times red supports the advocacy of all manner of immorality? Form just a few posts up "Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal?" for example.

See it goes like this:

Someone advocates some form of immorality and red supports them while judging the Christians who stand against the advocay of immorality. The links I supplied are only a handful of examples.

red77

Nineveh said:

Where's the link? You have accused me of advocating prostitution, proove it or retract your accusation - otherwise you ARE being a hypocrite and are bearing false witness against me

red77

Nineveh said:
Quiz for SUTG: Did I say that, or have I said many many times red supports the advocacy of all manner of immorality? Form just a few posts up "Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal?" for example.

See it goes like this:

Someone advocates some form of immorality and red supports them while judging the Christians who stand against the advocay of immorality. The links I supplied are only a handful of examples.

This is completely irrelevant and you know it, I am saying you are bearing false witness against me in claiming that I advocate prostitution and you are yet to come up with a shred of proof for that accusation, SUTG's quiz is all that you should be concerned with answering at this point - not your disagreements with me on other matters, either provide the link where I expressly condone prostitution or you are at fault

Mr. 5020

red77 said:
Its not condoning prostitution
Your argument is illogical. If you want the smoking of marijuana to become legal, you are condoning the smoking of marijuana. If you want abortion to stay legal, you are condoning abortion. And if you want prostitution to be legal, you are condoning prostitution.

To quote the movie "Facing the Giants"...
You're not doing anybody any favors sitting on the fence. You need to pick a side and stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.