REPORT: The Death Penalty Debate - By Bob Enyart

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by beast

Thank you....

I heard your forum was hated of liberals.... so I though I should check it out.
Very true. TOL is run by folks with a Christian Reconstructionist bent while simultaneously having a dispensationalist/open-view twist.

beast

BANNED
Banned
Well I'm a liberal in regards to the death penalty, I hate abortions, and abortionists, but I don't take the law into my own hands, I would get rid of them pronto if I was in power, along with everyone who would threaten me for doing so.... I especially hate kidnappers and murderers, liars also, because the liar is usually the pardner of the murderer. False witnesses etc. All skum in my eyes.

I don't know how much license I have with language, but I will remain within the bounds of decency. I long ago ran out of tolerance, so you won't hear any bleeding heart sewage from me.

Dispensionalism.... hummm!
Well you'll soon know where I stand in regards to prophecy.

I write at Pravda.ru the english forum. Been there for quite a few years.

Last edited:

beast

BANNED
Banned
If I was the king, I would kill all the murderers, and all the kidnappers, and everyone who lied to me.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

If I was the king, I would kill all the murderers, and all the kidnappers, and everyone who lied to me.
It's highly unlikely that you'd ever qualify for the job, then.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

I hate to disappoint you, but I already have the job...
As king? You sound like a thoroughly disagreeable fellow. Remind me not to visit your domain, what country was that again?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Trust me.
The last Christian I heard say that was a married pastor who was sleeping with two other married women in the congregation... :think:

Freak

Originally posted by Zakath to beast

The last Christian I heard say that was a married pastor who was sleeping with two other married women in the congregation... :think:
Ouch!

beast

BANNED
Banned
His wife probably was a toilet seat tyrant who withdrew sex from him every time he didn't obey her beck and call....

Flipper

beast wrote:

His wife probably was a toilet seat tyrant who withdrew sex from him every time he didn't obey her beck and call....

Oh, well that should completely excuse his concubine-riddled infidelities, right? He should probably be given a medal.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Are you basing what you would do if you were king on what would suit you personally or patterning after biblical ideas?

beast

BANNED
Banned
After the law of God of course, there is no justice apart from the law.

And for the women with whom he was having sex with probably had husbands that were paraplegic.... lots of them around. In the case of adultery, stoning is not always the right judgement.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

After the law of God of course, there is no justice apart from the law.

And for the women with whom he was having sex with probably had husbands that were paraplegic.... lots of them around. In the case of adultery, stoning is not always the right judgement.
:kookoo:

Flipper

Naw, this sadsack is trying to troll us. Could the lure he's lumpenly dragging behind his plastic peddleboat be any more pathetically garish and tinny?

Are we sharks or minnows? Don't be rising to this bait.