Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

marke

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jesus was condemned to death by the most respected religious leaders of His day and unborn babies are murdered by abortion with the full support of the ungodly religious leaders today.
The MAGA Republican voters of Kansas voted to keep abortion legal in their state. So there!

Right Divider

Body part

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Current House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy does not have the votes to become Speaker of the House, and depending on who you want to believe, could have as many as twenty firm “no” votes within his own caucus. That’s a tough hurdle when you only have a four-seat majority.

We’ll see what happens. But if House Republicans can’t find 218 votes for McCarthy, then they won’t be able to find 218 votes for some other more polarizing figure like Marjorie Taylor Greene either. It’s McCarthy or bust for them. The only thing that might save McCarthy is if House Republicans get scared after they see House Democrats nominate someone like Liz Cheney for Speaker, with the support of four or more House Republicans representing moderate districts.

marke

The MAGA Republican voters of Kansas voted to keep abortion legal in their state. So there!

I'm sure the wicked abortion supporters had help from many democrats, some republicans, and an untold number of fraudulent votes.

marke

Current House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy does not have the votes to become Speaker of the House, and depending on who you want to believe, could have as many as twenty firm “no” votes within his own caucus. That’s a tough hurdle when you only have a four-seat majority.

We’ll see what happens. But if House Republicans can’t find 218 votes for McCarthy, then they won’t be able to find 218 votes for some other more polarizing figure like Marjorie Taylor Greene either. It’s McCarthy or bust for them. The only thing that might save McCarthy is if House Republicans get scared after they see House Democrats nominate someone like Liz Cheney for Speaker, with the support of four or more House Republicans representing moderate districts.

Even though there are a large number of republicans who support Christian and patriotic American values, I do not think conservatives will win enough support to elect a Speaker of the House whose first allegiance is to God.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Finally, you've said something that isn't completely insane.

Trump does not have the votes, even among Republicans, to become the Speaker of the House.
I'm hoping for jacketless Jim Jordan, Rand Paul or even pulling Ron Paul out of retirement.

marke

Why would you want a man who covered for a homosexual rapist to be the speaker of the House?
The House elected a deranged madwoman baby killer for House Speaker repeatedly as if they do not believe God cares if murderers murder innocent babies or not.

Arthur Brain

Where do you even start with the jaw dropping stupidity and pathetic with this?

Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist organizer who says he is working on the 2024 presidential campaign of Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, turned on Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene after she condemned him earlier this week.

So, got a white supremacist who's working on the presidential campaign of a black man....okay, Kanye West is an out and out loon but he's still black...

Speaking on the online show "Politically Provoked," Fuentes attacked Greene's character, describing her as "weak" and attention-seeking.

"She'll go and say something edgy to get attention, and when the pressure comes, she buckles," he said. Fuentes told viewers of the online show that he is now "over" Greene.

MTG is a nut and then some, hardly very bright to agree to be a speaker at an event run by Fuentes and subsequently claim to be ignorant of the guy either and yup, she's an attention seeker as all get out but hmmm, this from a guy who claims that it's heterosexual not to have relations with a woman and how it's somehow gay to do so?

It actually came to something earlier this week when Alex Jones on an infowars podcast was the only one while wedged between West & Fuentes who sounded semi sane...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
...this from a guy who claims that it's heterosexual not to have relations with a woman and how it's somehow gay to do so?
Ha! I hadn't heard that. It don't doubt it though. I originally thought he just had a shtick he was performing for clicks and views. But the more I listened to him I realized he actually believes the stuff he says. The only person I know who likes him is YouTuber (and total smoke show) Blonde in the Belly of the Beast.

Arthur Brain

Ha! I hadn't heard that. It don't doubt it though. I originally thought he just had a shtick he was performing for clicks and views. But the more I listened to him I realized he actually believes the stuff he says. The only person I know who likes him is YouTuber (and total smoke show) Blonde in the Belly of the Beast.
Oh, he believes it alright. The guy is part of the "Incel Movement" which kinda says it all...

Heck, why wouldn't women not want to have relations with this guy?