Republicanchick Censorship Thread

Arthur Brain

Seconded. Plus it shows what a Minitrue-minded leftist he is. Someone annoying you? Do they disagree with you? SILENCE THEM!

Eh, I'm kinda just a guy who's fed up with a certain poster clogging up so much thread bandwidth. There was a certain amount of jocular stuff going with the theme, you did get that right?

musterion

Eh, I'm kinda just a guy who's fed up with a certain poster clogging up so much thread bandwidth. There was a certain amount of jocular stuff going with the theme, you did get that right?

Look, I'll go this far with you: she should be relegated to the blog section. But if Knight had a problem with her spam (and personally I do consider it spam...not even Hormel's but a generic spam knockoff from Belize made from rodents and lint), he'd deal with it without help from Artie Stalin.

Arthur Brain

Look, I'll go this far with you: she should be relegated to the blog section. But if Knight had a problem with her spam (and personally I do consider it spam...not even Hormel's but a generic spam knockoff from Belize made from rodents and lint), he'd deal with it without help from Artie Stalin.

Oh dear, do you think this was meant to be that serious a thread as to want her infracted and banned? You really don't get the more light hearted ribbing do you? Get a grip man...

musterion

Oh dear, do you think this was meant to be that serious a thread as to want her infracted and banned? You really don't get the more light hearted ribbing do you? Get a grip man...

Well, the OP does resemble a passive-aggressive, girlyman style call out thread. Besides, what would the censorship you 'jokingly' called for consist of? That's a strong word and you chose it because that's what you are.

No no, Artie, there's a serious streak under all this you're now trying to play off as a joke because no one backed you. You know it, we know it.

Arthur Brain

Well, the OP does resemble a passive-aggressive, girlyman style call out thread. Besides, what would the censorship you 'jokingly' called for consist of? That's a strong word and you chose it because that's what you are.

No no, Artie, there's a serious streak under all this you're now trying to play off as a joke when no one backed you. You know it, we know it.

Yeh Musterion, the style and kind I'm renowned for all ends up. Ya got me, else see my response to Kmo and just maybe realize you've dropped the ball on this. Geez, lighten up you stuffed shirt...

musterion

Hold still, Artie, you got one of these stuck on your forehead.

bigredbutton.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

No no, Artie, there's a serious streak under all this you're now trying to play off as a joke because no one backed you. You know it, we know it.

Let me guess: You'd never be mistaken for the life of the party.

Lighten up, Francis. Good grief. :chuckle: