Republicanchick Censorship Thread

Arthur Brain

No, no, Musterion is right. I started this thread with the sheer and heinous endeavour of getting RepChick censored in the most underhanded way available - via sincere call out thread!

I can't believe it's backfired! Who on earth but Musterion could see right through such a ruse and further see such an insidious agenda directed at any other "conservative" with upcoming threads in similar vein?!

Anyhow, now to the film:

Carry On Spamming.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, no, Musterion is right. I started this thread with the sheer and heinous endeavour of getting RepChick censored in the most underhanded way available - via sincere call out thread!

I can't believe it's backfired! Who on earth but Musterion could see right through such a ruse and further see such an insidious agenda directed at any other "conservative" with upcoming threads in similar vein?!

Anyhow, now to the film:

Carry On Spamming.

This is what happens when bunnies are allowed to post ...

Floppy-eared pot stirrer!

whitestone

lol, she always makes a wise crack at me when I post things on her threads,,,but hey shes got the right to say what she thinks in her threads so I'm on her side,,,,

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately that would mean resorting to llamas, and I really would prefer not to do so...

18a.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anna,

come to think of it, it sounds cute name. don't you agree?

Maybe because I speak different language.

I think ok likes you:)

Ktoyou calls me milkshake and I started to like it.:)

That is sweet and endearing. Shak started to like it. Now she is trying to play matchmaker -

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna,

come to think of it, it sounds cute name. don't you agree?

Maybe because I speak different language.

I think ok likes you:)

Ktoyou calls me milkshake and I started to like it.:)

Thanks meshak, and the name doesn't bother me. It is kind of cute, and besides, I have a cute name for him too. :)

But no, I don't think he likes me at all and the feeling is mutual.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks meshak, and the name doesn't bother me. It is kind of cute, and besides, I have a cute name for him too. :)

But no, I don't think he likes me at all and the feeling is mutual.

I think ok is kind of still a boy and likes to tease someone he likes.

I don't want to sound like sexist but most man don't grow up mentally.

Sorry boys.

I apologize before I get bombarded with counter attack.

I don't mean to be hostile against men.

peace:)