Republicans gone gay

Buzzword

Anything to get votes.

There are millions of gay conservatives who have basically been ignored and/or trampled underfoot by the bigoted elements of the Republican party, whose votes have gone again and again to third-party conservative candidates who had no chance of winning.

I have a feeling this will either start a trend or be so completely stamped out by the Republican party leadership that their intended targets will completely abandon the party in favor of openly joining a smaller conservative party.

And now, a musical number.
We're Red and We're Gay

PureX

Anything to get votes.

There are millions of gay conservatives who have basically been ignored and/or trampled underfoot by the bigoted elements of the Republican party, whose votes have gone again and again to third-party conservative candidates who had no chance of winning.

I have a feeling this will either start a trend or be so completely stamped out by the Republican party leadership that their intended targets will completely abandon the party in favor of openly joining a smaller conservative party.
I think the religious bigots and homophobes will whine and moan as they always do, and then they'll vote republican, anyway.

Mocking You

And here I thought this thread was going to be about Larry Craig, Ed Schrock, Mark Foley, David Dreier, etc.