Respect for Liz Chaney and Kizinger

Who has the most testicular fortitude?

• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arthur Brain

What term? Did I say you were using some term improperly?
In its informal usage (which is obviously when I use the term) its actually all one word - so gonna stick with that from here on in:

INFORMAL•US
a mad or crazy person.

a person with extreme, typically right-wing views.
"McCarthyite wingnuts"

Arthur Brain

Way to go with your exemplary grammar, you vicious hypocrite/troll.
Oh, gonna make mistakes here and there and kudos for highlighting the missing apostrophe. Hey, if you trudge through more of my posts you'll prob find a bunch more to be fair but you won't find paragraphs of torturous comma abuse et al. You also won't find anything particularly vicious either but hey, you carry on with your playground insults and pretend they're all edifying and the like if ya want.

Arthur Brain

That's right, you tired troll. You're being exposed as a farter-into-your-own-face again, because you refuse to answer even the simplest questions about things you've chosen to say.:geek:
Get some sleep dude. Oh, also, there's no need for a comma before the word 'because' and after your initial use of the word 'right' either but you seem bent on acting like 8.2 at the minute so hey ho...

Additionally, your questions have been answered, you just don't like said answers.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hey, if you trudge through more of my posts you'll prob find a bunch more to be fair but you won't find paragraphs of torturous comma abuse et al. You also won't find anything particularly vicious either but hey, you carry on with your playground insults and pretend they're all edifying and the like if ya want.
One aspect of your mental degeneracy is your irrational hatred of proper punctuation mark usage, which hatred is manifest in your constant tantrum over commas, as well as by your refusal to use them where they are called for.

For example (one of many, many, many):

Wrong:
Oh, gonna make mistakes here and there and kudos for highlighting the missing apostrophe.

Right:
Oh, gonna make mistakes here and there, and kudos for highlighting the missing apostrophe.

Because you're a self-righteous, idiotic troll, you're just going to continue to sit there and asininely insist, against truth and reason, that it is wrong to use punctuation marks to show divisions between clauses of a sentence. It's not my, nor anyone else's fault other than your own that you are so dismally stupid and illiterate that my sentences seem so long to you as to be (as you say) "torturous". You're tortured by your own stupidity, and by your concomitant chagrin o'er your inability to come up with witty rejoinders to any remark, whatsoever.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Get some sleep dude.

Wake up out of your coma, you comma-hating idiot.

Oh, also, there's no need for a comma before the word 'because'

You only say that because you're an illiterate idiot. Try proving that it's true, poser.

and after your initial use of the word 'right' either

You only say that because you're an illiterate idiot. Try proving that it's true, poser.

(Oh, and your "and after your initial...either" is wrong. If you weren't a failure at English grammar, you'd have written "nor after your initial..." and not written "either". For starters.)

but you seem bent on acting like 8.2 at the minute so hey ho...

You seem bent.

Additionally, your questions have been answered, you just don't like said answers.

Here, you're lying through your teeth once again. You've never answered my questions. You just don't like having the fact that you haven't answered them pointed out to you, because it is annoying to you that we know you're shamelessly lying about it.

Arthur Brain

I think this is the longest spitting match I've ever witnessed on TOL. Neither one of you are bored with it yet? It's just amazing. If I look at it just the right way it's actually kinda funny. Please don't stop.
Oh, this is just a bit of a laugh for me these days as this place just can't be taken seriously anymore. It's a joke. Conspiracy cranks are encouraged to ply their bat 'guano' crazy rather than be dissuaded from it and kicked into touch. All manner of wingnut and out there crap is tolerated even to the point of far right dipsticks advocating that five year old kids can be put to death for somehow committing capital crimes.

It's a haven for loons, sociopaths and trolls. A whole load of stuff that's allowed to fly around these parts nowadays would have been curbed back 'in the day' and that was with TOL's self declared conservative bias in place. A shame really as this was a once thriving forum where wingnuts were a minor element instead of the majority but so it goes. Kudos to Knight for starting this forum and encouraging a vibrant platform for debate but TOL is far from that now and Knight himself wasn't happy with how this place degenerated to what it's become and it's just a shadow of what it was.

Time to end the 'spitting contests' and say goodbye to this place. It was good while it lasted and no ill feeling to anyone but rather best wishes to friends and foes alike.

Sayonara.

Skeeter

Banned
Time to end the 'spitting contests' and say goodbye to this place. It was good while it lasted and no ill feeling to anyone but rather best wishes to friends and foes alike.

Sayonara.
Sayonara can mean goodbye forever or a lesser known meaning is goodbye and I don't know when I will see you again. I hope you come back after a break. I enjoyed your posts, your exchange with djengo notwithstanding. Who unchained djengo anyway? I can see why his empty, flamboyant and disingenuous rhetoric overtopped your levies.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not see that at all.
You said, "those who value the empirical method" is what makes someone scientifically minded. And by that definition people that believe in life after death (specifically because they were created that way) are more scientifically minded. They are people that properly use the empirical method make the correct connection between observations and test them against reality to come to a practical conclusion.

They understand science more thoroughly, and recognizes that empiricism leads to vastly more predictability in the biological and physical world than religion ever has.
In that case they understand more thoroughly science in the context of what may or may not have been created by deities, not the deities themselves. And as far as predictions go, depending on the topic, religious scientists have made better predictions based on the understanding that the universe and life were created. "Junk DNA" being a prime example.

Actually that is very weak sauce. An understanding of abstract concepts is the interaction of the regular predictable physical world and our pretty little notions.
Although you might consider it weak, it's still stronger than the explanation against it.

Absolutely Yes! if you are scientifically minded. The earth is relatively young according to real observations.

I learned something when others said the only theocracy they support would be when when Jesus returns. That makes some sense.

Your definition of theocracy is flawed as there are no deities so a theocracy cannot actually exist. A better definition includes a society that believes that the people in charge are divinely informed and thus have authoritym.
That was part of my explanation. You should have learned more.

No, it doesn't. Anything voted on that violates the Constitution is void. You define structure too broadly.
What I meant was that your two sets of people; 'People who simply vote based on personal values that are based on religion ( or conservative in general)' -and- 'People who want to change the structure of government so religious principles automatically reign' overlap to such an extent that one could not tell which was which without some other criteria.
Market and JR live in the United States.
Oh, you got me. I should have made it clear that I was talking about a statistically significant number of religious people that could actually change the US from a republic to some other form.

Consider, even if the US were to split, the breakaway liberal or conservative state would still be a republic. There just aren't enough people like JR or me to make a difference politically.

Maybe.

People are substituting evident truth with what they wish to be true in election results. Trump actively tried to continue his presidency even though he lost.
But there is evidence that voter fraud was rampant, which means it's not a wish but understood by following the empirical method. Therefore your example supports my view.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Sayonara can mean goodbye forever or a lesser known meaning is goodbye and I don't know when I will see you again. I hope you come back after a break. I enjoyed your posts, your exchange with djengo notwithstanding. Who unchained djengo anyway? I can see why his empty, flamboyant and disingenuous rhetoric overtopped your levies.
Yeah, wasn't the best of exchanges to permanently go out on but 🤣 on the "Djengo Unchained" bit.