• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
High enough to notice your misuse of the word '"You're"

Now that you've used, here, what is by far the most powerful debate tactic you've ever pulled/ever could pull out of your arsenal, where can you go from here, Arthur Brain?

& where have I mentioned CNN? Oh, that's right, I haven't. Don't follow CNN thanks. Better luck next time doofus.

Aha, so you do follow CNN! I knew it all along. Nice try, leftard.

Arthur Brain

Ah, trying out some new material, eh?

Now say "bat crazy" for us yet again, speedbag.:geek:
Eh, I'll start mixing it up a bit when referring to these...sites...

Nutball
Loony
Loony loop the loop
Loop the loop loony
Dingbat
Bat iguana crazy
Hatstand
Remarkably lacking in journalistic integrity and credible material.

Arthur Brain

Now that you've used, here, what is by far the most powerful debate tactic you've ever pulled/ever could pull out of your arsenal, where can you go from here, Arthur Brain?

Aha, so you do follow CNN! I knew it all along. Nice try, leftard.
With regards to your first sentence: Sort your grammar out so it makes some sort of sense.

Nah, I don't follow CNN, never have. If you and RD are reduced to making stuff up then a sorry state of affairs for the pair of ya really.

7djengo7

Eh, I'll start mixing it up a bit when referring to these...sites...

Nutball
Loony
Loony loop the loop
Loop the loop loony
Dingbat
Bat iguana crazy
Hatstand
Remarkably lacking in journalistic integrity and credible material.
Or, instead, you could try to stop being the mentally degenerate, lying leftard you've shown yourself to be, and start trying to write substantive posts.

With regards to your first sentence: Sort your grammar out so it makes some sort of sense.

It makes sense to those who, unlike yourself, are not severely mentally impaired and incapable of reading English. My grammar's just fine, speedbag. If you're going to try to flame people on account of their grammar, you should at least see to it, in the first place, that their grammar is wrong. It just makes it more apparent that you're an idiot, whenever you gripe about grammar that is not bad.

Nah, I don't follow CNN, never have.
No point in denying it, Arthur Brain, you typical lying leftard.
If you and RD are reduced to making stuff up then a sorry state of affairs for the pair of ya really.
  • Here, by your bad grammar, you once again demonstrate how rank a hypocrite you are whenever you carp at others' grammar.
  • Here, by your projection, you admit that you're in a sorry state of affairs since you're constantly reduced to making up stuff.

Arthur Brain

Or, instead, you could try to stop being the mentally degenerate, lying leftard you've shown yourself to be, and start trying to write substantive posts.

It makes sense to those who, unlike yourself, are not severely mentally impaired and incapable of reading English. My grammar's just fine, speedbag. If you're going to try to flame people on account of their grammar, you should at least see to it, in the first place, that their grammar is wrong. It just makes it more apparent that you're an idiot, whenever you gripe about grammar that is not bad.

No point in denying it, Arthur Brain, you typical lying leftard.

• Here, by your bad grammar, you once again demonstrate how rank a hypocrite you are whenever you carp at others' grammar.
  • Here, by your projection, you admit that you're in a sorry state of affairs since you're constantly reduced to making up stuff.
Your sentence was a mishmash and needing sorting out. Do or don't. Your grammar is not 'just fine' by any stretch. Some of the most tortured paragraphs in the English language have emanated from your keyboard so stick to shorter ones. The content will still be garbage but at least there won't be as many mistakes.

If you persist with insisting that I follow CNN then that's deliberate falsehood on your part as you have nothing to sustain it. I don't. If I did I'd admit it. It'd be a lot less embarrassing than buying into TGP but there's better news outlets that I follow. If that's all ya got then it's weak sauce.

Last edited:

7djengo7

Your sentence was a mishmash and needing sorting out.

That's deliberate falsehood on your part, as you have nothing to sustain it.

Do or don't.

Do or don't what?

Your grammar is not 'just fine' by any stretch.

Some of the most tortured paragraphs in the English language have emanated from your keyboard so stick to shorter ones.

I get it, though...you want me to "stick to shorter ones," to facilitate you in your shamefully low level of English comprehension.

1. See Arthur Brain try.
  2. Try, Arthur Brain, try.
  3. See Arthur Brain fail.

(Oh, sorry about the commas in line 2. I know how much you hate proper punctuation.)

The content will still be garbage but at least there won't be as many mistakes.

The only garbage content in my posts is what I quote from your posts, speedbag. Duh.

If you persist with insisting that I follow CNN then that's deliberate falsehood on your part as you have nothing to sustain it.

I'm not insisting that you follow CNN, I'm stating a fact.

I don't. If I did I'd admit it.

You're a notoriously shameless, hardened leftard liar. Of course you'd not admit it, you joker.

It'd be a lot less embarrassing than buying into TGP but there's [sic] better news outlets that I follow. If that's all ya got then it's weak sauce.

"there's"?

Why do you like to carp at others' correct grammar, and then turn around and demonstrate your grammatical ignorance by writing bad grammar, ya leftard hypocrite?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Do or don't what?

I get it, though...you want me to "stick to shorter ones," to facilitate you in your shamefully low level of English comprehension.

1. See Arthur Brain try.
  2. Try, Arthur, try.
  3. See Arthur Brain fail.

(Oh, sorry about the commas in line 2. I know how much you hate proper punctuation.)

The only garbage content in my posts is what I quote from your posts, speedbag. Duh.

I'm not insisting that you follow CNN, I'm stating a fact.

You're a notoriously shameless, hardened leftard liar. Of course you'd not admit it, you joker.

"there's"?

Why do you like to carp at others' correct grammar, and then turn around and demonstrate your grammatical ignorance by writing bad grammar, ya leftard hypocrite?
Either sort your sentence out so it makes some sort of sense or don't. I don't really care either way now.

Your grammar is not fine at all. You misuse commas all over the place for starters. You don't use a comma before 'and' by way of. "Speed bag" is also two words and somewhat ironic that you'd even use the term but still. "There's" is a legitimate word but in fairness "there're" was the correct one to use. Frankly, if you're that juvenile to jump on one of RD's errors in judgement where it comes to CNN then you're in lack of an argument and just acting like a kid. There's plenty of outlets I go to for news but CNN ain't one of them. Still, you carry on if that's all ya got.