• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
More claims without support about TGP.
I read TGP the same way I read any other source of information - with a skeptical eye. More often than not I find them to be reliable. I have scorn for anybody who acquires their information without seeing if it passes the sniff test, and pity for them because that indicates a degree of retardation

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
This is Arthur Brain's way of "proving" that what he claimed to be a fact is a fact, when he is confronted by the fact that, on the contrary, he claimed no fact:

Sure I did.

Prove your claim that you did.

Sorry, Arthur Brain, but your reassertion of your claim about TGP does not prove your claim about TGP. It does, however, prove that you're insane enough to keep repeating the same, useless leftard tactic that has never worked for you, and never will.

We're still waiting for you to prove your claim about TGP, Arthur Brain.

Arthur Brain

More claims without support about TGP.
Of course there's support as already given. It has a documented history of pushing bogus and blatantly false stories and has gotten into trouble over it often enough. It doesn't even 'rise' to the depths of tabloid journalism. It's sensationalist garbage with a specific target audience - the far right, who unfortunately are prone to conspiracy rubbish and unsupportable bunk as evidenced on here often enough these days. The site is notorious for publishing fake stuff, fact.

Hey, you wanna read the thing then knock yourself out but don't pretend that it's a credible source.

Arthur Brain

What's the matter with you guys? Of course you're bat crazy because AB says you are. He's the smartest troll in the world so as usual his evidence is what he thinks. You gotta be retarded to not believe him. :rolleyes:
Well if it isn't Captain conspiracy crank himself. I'd be amazed if you didn't read TGP along with all the other cuckoo clock sites you get your "news" from...

Arthur Brain

This is Arthur Brain's way of "proving" that what he claimed to be a fact is a fact, when he is confronted by the fact that, on the contrary, he claimed no fact:

Sorry, Arthur Brain, but your reassertion of your claim about TGP does not prove your claim about TGP. It does, however, prove that you're insane enough to keep repeating the same, useless leftard tactic that has never worked for you, and never will.

Go visit the site. If you've got anything resembling analytical and objective thinking skills then it should take you all of 2.4 seconds to see it for what it is.

So, that ain't gonna happen with you obviously so see their past history of publishing hoaxes, fake stories, conspiracy crap et al.

Oh, it's obviously not alone in the bat crazy department as there's plenty outlets on the far right that are just as bonkers.

Gary K

Banned
Well if it isn't Captain conspiracy crank himself. I'd be amazed if you didn't read TGP along with all the other cuckoo clock sites you get your "news" from...
Yeah the guy who finds himself confronted by what he claims are credible sources that say the opposite of what he thinks about the Ukraine war just flat out lies. :ROFLMAO:

Gary K

Banned

He won't even go there and read because he's so afraid he'll be contaminated by thoughts he's scared to death of having.

Arthur Brain

He won't even go there and read because he's so afraid he'll be contaminated by thoughts he's scared to death of having.
Oh, I've read TGP before and listened to Infowars podcasts on occasion just to see if they were really so bat crazy as made out to be.

Yup, and then some. It still baffles me how anybody can be so gullible and outright thick to actually fall for any of it...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Go visit the site. If you've got anything resembling analytical and objective thinking skills then it should take you all of 2.4 seconds to see it for what it is.

So, that ain't gonna happen with you obviously so see their past history of publishing hoaxes, fake stories, conspiracy crap et al.

Oh, it's obviously not alone in the bat crazy department as there's plenty outlets on the far right that are just as bonkers.

IOW, if only I were able to see things through the eyes of a mentally degenerate, truth-despising, logic-despising, bat crazy, bonkers, leftarded wingnut like yourself, then I would agree with your claim about TGP (which you still have not proved)...in 2.4 seconds, at that. Got it.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice In Wonderland

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice In Wonderland
I remember way back when I was mixing it up with a fellow that I often mixed it up with and we were going back and forth and back and forth interminably and somebody complained in the thread that I should be banned because I was "harassing" the other fellow by holding him accountable for the words that he had written.

Fool had the best response - "they must like it or they'd stop"

Arthur Brain

IOW, if only I were able to see things through the eyes of a mentally degenerate, truth-despising, logic-despising, bat crazy, bonkers, leftarded wingnut like yourself, then I would agree with your claim about TGP (which you still have not proved)...in 2.4 seconds, at that. Got it.
Aw, you read the rag don't ya?
Infowars too?
Gab?

Only on the far right does this level of bat crazy abound...