Who has the most testicular fortitude?

• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skeeter

Banned
If a scientist ever allows himself to have an open mind and he wound up converting to Christianity, and he started espousing things like a young earth, it could cost him his job.
Many scientists are Christian but also believe in evolution. Young earthers are rightfully drummed out of fields relevant to the belief because of the evidence. Other fields like the social sciences would not necessarily care.

Right Divider

Body part
Many scientists are Christian but also believe in evolution.
Many Christians are confused and fall for the nonsense.
Young earthers are rightfully drummed out of fields relevant to the belief because of the evidence.
Utter nonsense. How about you PROVE IT instead of just repeating the vain claim.
Other fields like the social sciences would not necessarily care.
"Social sciences" are mostly silliness.

Skeeter

Banned

Right Divider

Body part
True, but you might get over it.
No, I'm in the minority that believes the truth.
So, you can dismiss the whole field of geology because you feel it in your tummy?
Another moronic statement by you. You're on a roll.
And religious intuition is supreme? Religion isn't even a soft science.
Try to make some sense. Did you even know that you count the years based on the life of Christ?

Skeeter

Banned
No idea what you're talking about. You're very close to my ignore list.
Arabic numerals! The Arabic religion is Islam who follow Allah. Hindu-arabic was also involved. IE not Christian!! You really should have had an idea when your point was that it should mean something significant that I follow the Gregorian Calendar. Very slow on the uptake today.

You got 0 points. Thanks for playing.

Right Divider

Body part
Arabic numerals!
I wasn't talking about the SYMBOLS used, you retarded moron. I was talking about the number itself.
The Arabic religion is Islam who follow Allah. Hindu-arabic was also involved. IE not Christian!! You really should have had an idea when your point was that it should mean something significant that I follow the Gregorian Calendar. Very slow on the uptake today.
You have no uptake at all.
You got 0 points. Thanks for playing.
-100 point for you. You are now on my ignore list.

Gary K

Banned
We don't hold up buffalo-head boy as a national hero but the left does hold up Liz Cheney as one. Try harder.

Did you know buffalo head boy is actually a member of the Ukrainian Azov movement? He's not even a US citizen. he was brought here just for January 6 and immediately portrayed by the media as a Trump supporter.

Skeeter

Banned
We don't hold up buffalo-head boy as a national hero but the left does hold up Liz Cheney as one. Try harder.
Yeah, that's not buffalo head boy. You can recognize that if you notice that he is an elephant. BTW, this is the image I see when I read your posts.